Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

Just now, adrian140180 said:

Unbelievable, the things they post here.

does it matter what pipe he used? just like does it matter he is a student?

• Praise 3

20 minutes ago, adrian140180 said:

Policeman : How thick is the rod in your hand? Hollow anot? How much force u applying to hit me? How many times u intend to try hitting me?

Walau. Hollow cannot be metal? They really should first complete their education in a proper school, not inside a washing machine in disguise to brain wash them. Until nothing logical left between their ears. 

😅😅😂😂😂

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

next time when policeman confront a robber

must ask the robber what gun they use and the bullet type to ascertain whether it's life threatening or not [sly] ... 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 6
  • Haha! 3

Need to time out to sign declaration form that he is just holding a plastic pipe to scare the riot police and has no intention to cause any harm? 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

The video I posted earlier got show the last part when the boy was shot and fell to the ground and all the rioters around him all bolted away without rendering help except for one. And you can see that rioter was actually trying to retrieve the metal pipe held by the boy instead of trying to help the boy, most likely to help the narrative spin later that the boy was harmless and not using any weapon blah blah blah.

I don't know who will still believe that there is no invisible force behind all these nonsense to help the rioters with the training and recovery. 

14 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

the boy 

18 years old liao.

but the bloody media keep saying boy boy boy, student student.....

18 years old is a full adult can have many kids already , can go ns, carry gun kill ppl already .

even we are mislead by the damn media

• Praise 3

7 minutes ago, Beregond said:

18 years old liao.

but the bloody media keep saying boy boy boy, student student.....

18 years old is a full adult can have many kids already , can go ns, carry gun kill ppl already .

even we are mislead by the damn media

they never go ns, only play RPG combat game, killed liao can revive one  [sweatdrop] 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

2 hours ago, adrian140180 said:

The one who posted that, let me whack his head with hollow pvc pipe, either pvc pipe crack or his head crack first

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

10 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Where's the threadstarter Kopites?

That's the million-dollar question. A few have been asking too. Hopefully, nothing unfortunate happen to him/her.

• Praise 2

11 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

The one who posted that, let me whack his head with hollow pvc pipe, either pvc pipe crack or his head crack first

they all never see aircon piping before? Or their toilet has no water pipe? hahaha [:p]

2 hours ago, adrian140180 said:

Its like saying drinking urine is not acceptable but eating shit is perfectly fine because they're not made of the same material. 

• Haha! 2

Their intention is to seriously hurt that police officer. Even they nv carry weapons like hammer, spanner, brick and metal rod (all these captured by the video footage). They could still seriously hurt or kill that police with their fists and kick. So They want the police officer to have a good look and check the weapon ah? On this want pvc pipe, give u back you can continue to hit me with your gang?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3