Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

Lam par, if he become CE, 100% turn ard and sell off all the rioters to XJP!!![:p][laugh][laugh]

Submit all name and address of rioters. And joshua get to have 13.500kg gold worth like hainan official hahaha

• Haha! 2

CL never fail to trigger the hordes. Coverage of the night of the living dead from multiple live sources tonight. 

Edited by Jellandross

The facemask is the same like the former MCF forum setup that allows anonymous dislikes. 

No accountability, no balls to represent what you stand for....who will take you seriously? 

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

They were shouting " fang dai lou", means "回大陆", go back China. 

But I notice the lady beside him not bad... [:p][laugh][laugh]

You wish you are a banger get to manage her assets tio boh? 

• Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

The facemask is the same like the former MCF forum setup that allows anonymous dislikes. 

No accountability, no balls to represent what you stand for....who will take you seriously? 

Agreed. Policemen also shouldn't wear mask!

1 hour ago, Tjkbeluga said:

Old horse, too free to bother other people's business....
https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/politics/article/3031545/carrie-lam-should-resign-over-hong-kong-protests-malaysian

Suddenly such a liberal fighter... KNS, used to be the biggest crook of all....

I don't think he's taking the liberal point of view. He's saying that CL is too soft and indecisive, therefore what's the point of staying on. If a Tun M was in-charge long ago settled the problem already before it grew so big. Maybe Tun will bring out a stained mattress to settle Joshua Wong

Long ago CL should have imposed curfew at the very least. But she was too eager to keep up the pretense of a democracy and human rights while being unable to do anything without Beijing approval. End up, do nothing!

Bythe way activating Emergency powers is a big hammer already. It's the kind of laws used during the 50s by the British to fight communist insurgency in Malaya. I don't think these youthful rioters in HK can qualify to be of that scale actually.

Soironic that the laws originated from British colonials are now being used by authoritarian regime to control liberal democracy activists. 180 degrees!

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

33 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

now they are burning everywhere before midnight, even block fire engine from going in.

I caught a live feed in time.

They ambushed an off duty officer, tried to steal his handgun, should be a glock. He was bleeding from the head, and his white Toyota wish was destroyed.

Just 1 sec slower on his feet, and he would have been burnt to death by a flying petrol bomb which hit him squarely on his legs. Fortunately the police came in time to extricate him.

After the above, the videos switched over to china link shops entrances being set on fire.

46 minutes ago, Somewhat1975 said:

that Ang Moh photographer sibeh evil, purposely closed the door

Yes I noticed. First time I watched. I was wondering why they didn't open the door. The lady wanted to open the door. 

Looks like someone or some groups or group is getting very desperate to push the troops at the border onto HK soil asap...by attacking PRCs and China related businesses.

More funds paid out for selection of targets now? 

Actually 1 country 2 systems working well now. 

China's system as per normal. 

HK's chose rule by law and this is how they interpret it thru their actions for the world to see. Its their own system erupting into violence. 

The rioters and protesters consider the HKPF as traitors, not only not taking their side but preventing them from destroying and bringing the country to a halt.

I think they dun realise or maybe they do now. That taking down the HKPF will mean China's direct interference liao. 

To them it will prove to the global community that China did not honour their promise for 1 country 2 systems.

But does the global community's awareness matters? HK belongs to China. 

Personally, the efforts and persistence of HKPF now in trying to keep peace is the life saving grace for HK and HKers. They kept HK and HKers safe from China's troops for now. 

They are the reason why those tanks are not rolling into HK.

Hurting, killing or bringing down HKPF is a double edged sword. In the protesters mind, its the gate to freedom. 

It is also the gate to total control under China. Some ppl may need to run now if not done so.

Just yada-ing. 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

think tank will roll in tomorrow. 

Yes that's the one!

I just watch another live feed, they broke into a bank and started burning the atm machines. Bank of china.

Another one broke open a fire hydrant and let water gush out to impede traffic like a road block.

↡ Advertisement