Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

I'm surprised he didn't shoot anybody. He already got somewhat burnt by the first molotov. Though he reacted quickly to the 2nd.

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement

3 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

I'm surprised he didn't shoot anybody. He already got somewhat burnt by the first molotov. Though he reacted quickly to the 2nd.

Maybe because he fumbled to get a magazine loaded in. The rioters snatched it from him, and it laid on the ground, he had to retreat a distance to make a call, and at the same time a petrol bomb flew at him.

The police eventually came but dunno if they picked up the loaded magazine back for him. The video feed cut after that .

1 minute ago, adrian140180 said:

Maybe because he fumbled to get a magazine loaded in. The rioters snatched it from him, and it laid on the ground, he had to retreat a distance to make a call, and at the same time a petrol bomb flew at him.

The police eventually came but dunno if they picked up the loaded magazine back for him. The video feed cut after that .

Think his hands hurting... His forearms were on fire for 1-2s from the first molotov. 

• Praise 1

Cant blame Police anymore for firing, Their life be it on duty or off work are seriously being threaten.

If im a policeman seeing a group of mob coming for me, i dont care you carry weapons or not. I will also feel that my life is on the line. There is so much tension between both side, Is really sad that it evolve to this stage.

• Praise 4

2 hours ago, Jman888 said:

now they are burning everywhere before midnight, even block fire engine from going in.

I still remember media praise them for giving way to ambulance or fire truck lol

Hong Kong's entire MTR network shut down as violent protests break out after face mask ban. Also, a 14 year boy was shot in the leg.

shit is getting real

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/hong-kong-protesters-could-face-a-year-in-jail-for-wearing-a-mask-scmp

10 minutes ago, Yamapi said:

Hong Kong's entire MTR network shut down as violent protests break out after face mask ban. Also, a 14 year boy was shot in the leg.

shit is getting real

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/hong-kong-protesters-could-face-a-year-in-jail-for-wearing-a-mask-scmp

Shot in the leg by a rubber bullet round, got all bruised up.

Orbi goot. 

In other news, a girl hid behind a barrier, lit a petrol bomb, threw it, and it landed flat and dud on the pavement, in front of a full bunch of reporters. Pretty much a moment like the MBS parking lot saga.

• Haha! 3

does anyone think that when the clock strikes midnight, all the protestors n rioters will suddenly remove their masks and stop all violent acts?

Someone driving a bulldozer in Tai Koo. What is he trying to do?

https://twitter.com/AnonymousNomad2/status/1180146234981371904

Just now, adrian140180 said:

Shot in the leg by a rubber bullet round, got all bruised up.

Orbi goot. 

In other news, a girl hid behind a barrier, lit a petrol bomb, threw it, and it landed flat and dud on the pavement, in front of a full bunch of reporters. Pretty much a moment like the MBS parking lot saga.

that reminds me... didn't hear any update regarding the Indonesian reporter that got hit in the face (allegedly by a rubber bullet?). Last I heard she will likely lose use of her right eye.

• Haha! 1

19 minutes ago, JohnSHL said:

that reminds me... didn't hear any update regarding the Indonesian reporter that got hit in the face (allegedly by a rubber bullet?). Last I heard she will likely lose use of her right eye.

Coming from the land where they claimed the bullet was just 3cm shy of hitting the innocent boy heart. I would take some reports with a pinch of salt.

If you ask me what would stop the rioters, is for one of them to accidentally land a petrol bomb on a group of themselves and burn to death. Then blame it on the HKPF,  that they need not come to the day of using petrol bombs no thanks to the govt.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

Jia lat.. Previously foreigners there in Hong Kong is not in danger, its only inconvenience for them due to ongoing protest. Its different story now. These protest now turn into rioters and beside causing great inconvenience, their life (tourist) could also be in danger if they happened to bump into these rioters (upgrade from protrsters). 

With the massive rampage yesterday.. It will cause even bigger damage and would see even more Hong Kong citizens living the country and even more foreigners not to visit Hong Kong. November and December would be a super quiet place in Hong Kong as compared to last year. Now no one will fly there to holiday and businesses. Haiz..

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

3 hours ago, Yamapi said:

Someone driving a bulldozer in Tai Koo. What is he trying to do?

https://twitter.com/AnonymousNomad2/status/1180146234981371904

You know what.. That's call excitement for them. Like when we are a teenagers.. We go though puberty period. So during that period we are generally rebellious and want to try new things. Sometimes we may even want to do things that think back its actually looks stupid or very funny or ashamed why we did it last time. 

Think this one also the same. They are young and perhaps saw the bulldozer along the way and have worker operating them. So they in a group rush over to the worker operating bulldozer to want to steal it and operate it for excitement thinking now Hong Kong is lawless, with so many people protesting.. What can authorities do? So when the worker saw so many of them rush to him, the worker of coz scared can run away 1st incase they cause any harm to him. Then ta RA, they got the free bulldozer to operate on. (thats what I think could had happened) 

Edited by Yewheng
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4