Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

9 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Yes that one i shared but not that old man. 

Another old man, skinny one. Kena beaten until pengsan. Main media never report one

Got link post here la

↡ Advertisement

On 10/5/2019 at 2:51 PM, Tianmo said:

ok, finally got time to watch this 明居正.

DLLM, diu diu diu,  another anti CCP Taiwanese professor.  Who thinks he will have anything good to talk about the CCP.. [laugh]

He said US not anti China,  US is anti CCP.  Only remove CCP then China got hope. [laugh]

I not professor who specialized in studying china,  so I cannot say he right or wrong. 

There is one thing I agree with him,  stay away from China until the situation clears up.  China may just close up anytime. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

That talk is ok. But some of his talk/the articles on their sino-insider website is bit alarmist. 

7 hours ago, Somewhat1975 said:

Good instinct. Thay guy is just a Falungong version of Gordon Chang.

2005-9-17-mingjuzheng--ss.jpg

hmmmmmm, this fellow is Falungong member? :huh:

if so, need to think of his/their prediction towards jiang zemin.[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

10 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

That talk is ok. But some of his talk/the articles on their sino-insider website is bit alarmist. 

I never knew who he is until i went to check out the 2 videos. Like I mentioned to @Davidtch, the start of the presentation was impressive and have to agree that he is a good speaker, but as I listen into it, not paying full attention tho, I kind of starting to question the agendas that comes with the presentation. 

Some points I agree with him, but some I have my reserves. We also have to remember that he is a Taiwanese professor major in the study of CCP, and his insider contact from PRC cannot be pro-CCP. If what  @Somewhat1975 mentioned of his relationship with Falungong is legit, then there are reasons to wonder his prediction towards Jiang Zemin. 

From his presentation, it seems as though XJP is in a very dangerous position, and power weaken. Jiang is been projected as the Mighty hand. I believe XJP is not as strong as he projected and wanted to be, but Jiang is also not as mighty as projected. 

I will have to watch the 2 videos a few more times, because every time I watch i will pick up something different, then I will form my own judgement. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Got video being shared. One young woman even used a metal chair to whack his head after he sort of recovered and standing after first round of wacking on the floor. 

Of in Singapore, these people would had been arrested long ago and wait to get charged.. 

4 minutes ago, Beregond said:

cannot believe that ppl support this, even here.

Whoever can bloody say this animal behavior is justified in the name of what is happening in HK is not fit to be a human being. Period!

Can you see the weapons the animals used to hit him? Really make me speechless! What in the world can we treat our elderly like this? Just because they hold a different opinion from yours? And what make you think yours is right? Just because you are younger and more reckless? Really bloody hell! I really feel helpless being a bystander witnessing this animal act happening! They should screen this on US media to shame them big time!

• Praise 4

5 hours ago, JohnSHL said:

plot twist: CL n her bosses didn't really believe that this mask ban will magically stop all the riots, protests n rallies. They secretly want to incite more violence to gain moral high ground and justify their next move.

I believe so. This serves to give HK govt justification to progressively escalate to more extreme laws in future because "see lah all these tamer measures didn't work". Also can slowly wear out the silent majority and sway away support from the violent extremists as they get into more serious destruction.

You can start hearing her recent speeches asking the rest to break away from the extremists. The strategy is probably to isolate these at most 10-20k extremists and tangkap them all when they finally lose majority support. 

7 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

I never knew who he is until i went to check out the 2 videos. Like I mentioned to @Davidtch, the start of the presentation was impressive and have to agree that he is a good speaker, but as I listen into it, not paying full attention tho, I kind of starting to question the agendas that comes with the presentation. 

Some points I agree with him, but some I have my reserves. We also have to remember that he is a Taiwanese professor major in the study of CCP, and his insider contact from PRC cannot be pro-CCP. If what  @Somewhat1975 mentioned of his relationship with Falungong is legit, then there are reasons to wonder his prediction towards Jiang Zemin. 

From his presentation, it seems as though XJP is in a very dangerous position, and power weaken. Jiang is been projected as the Mighty hand. I believe XJP is not as strong as he projected and wanted to be, but Jiang is also not as mighty as projected. 

I will have to watch the 2 videos a few more times, because every time I watch i will pick up something different, then I will form my own judgement. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I don't believe XJP is as weak as he portrays as well. Even LKY is impressed by XJP and knowing the old man ...  it's not fu yan talk.
I think it's good to read about how they interprete chinese official media report and piece some stuff together. 

Don't forget that many of the Taiwan spies in CCP were eradicated after mistakes made by their Presidents in announcing intelligence data. It was estimated at one point most of their major intelligence sources were wiped out. This is corrobated by  ex Taiwanese spies themselves

• Praise 3

15 minutes ago, Beregond said:

cannot believe that ppl support this, even here.

Wah lan eh... unbelievable, old man also tio hoot jialat lialat, China shld just send in the PLA n end this fiasco once n for all.

• Praise 1
  • Angry 3
  • Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, Cheesey74 said:

Wah lan eh... unbelievable, old man also tio hoot jialat lialat, China shld just send in the PLA n end this fiasco once n for all.

some this will say this is politics.

but we agree to disagree even if it bulls.

• Praise 2

Look like he is very engross in texting GF or wife by judging from his smile in the 1st few seconds and also holding a gift proberly later going to meet gf/wife to celebrate some happy occasion. That he did not realised that the reporters start to gather around him and took picture of what he typed in the message.

What the.. This is intruding privacy sia. He did nothing wrong just stand there engross in texting gf/wife also kanna crowded and worst still want to take picture of what he type to his gf/wife. Nowonder he so angry and then later shout we all Chinese.. Darn these irritating reporters and protesters.. 

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

12 minutes ago, Cheesey74 said:

These rioters really 禽兽不如!And to think that the churches in hk has been supporting this pretest movement, wonder what have their pastors got to say about this. I do not want to drag religion into this, but this kind of behavior has no place at all regardless of circumstances.

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

What the.. This is intruding privacy sia. He did nothing wrong just stand there engross in texting gf/wife also kanna crowded and worst still want to take picture of what he type to his gf/wife. Nowonder he so angry and then later shout we all Chinese.. Darn these irritating reporters and protesters.. 

not excusing the crowd's behaviour (esp that loser that went to punch him), but...

to me, he's not much more intelligent than someone that deliberately goes into a lion's enclosure in a zoo to take a closer look at the lions and perhaps take a close up selfie with the kitties.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1