Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

3 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

cannot go there to eat roast goose. 

Can still go mah. Prob get to eat at discount. 

How long liao hkg ppl make fun of sg?

How long liao hkg ppl look down on sg? 

Let's not forget, all this was created by themselves. No one forced them to go riot and burn their own home down. 

Waiting for the day mata and fire dept fed up and all give up. All stop working and let hkg burn itself down. Then they will have their democracy. China doesn't really need hkg to survive. Hkg tho, is prob a diff story. 

Edited by Mockngbrd
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

amdk kena hooted you foreigner go back to uk?

i thought hkee fly british flag? muahahahaha

Edited by Wt_know

2 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

I want go macau but have to go through hk airport. Sian lol

scoot fly direct sg-macau [thumbsup]

Edited by Wt_know

1 minute ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

I am surprised that this thing happened for months. I suspect that theres foreign intervention and monetary support otherwise how these rioters can carry on for so long

I am persuaded by very persuasive sharings by some bros here that there are "foreign" intervention.

I asked myself just 1 question :

1. Who stand to benefit the most from such riots and unrest in HK?

A. China?

B. TW?

C. USA?

D. UK?

E. Russia?

F. Guess who?

I hope those hands can be chopped off, regardless whose. 😅

Innocent ppl must be allowed to live peaceful lives.

I suppose lives of HKers are getting cheaper by the days. So much so that pending serious repercussions are not enuff to motivate the majority to stand up to say "Enough! Everyone take off your masks! Stop killing each other!"

I look forward to this naive thought coming to planet earth instead of in "Fat Hope Land".

Just my tots. 

Safe ride

Cheers 

• Praise 2

26 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

.....Waiting for the day mata and fire dept fed up and all give up. All stop working and let hkg burn itself down. Then they will have their democracy. China doesn't really need hkg to survive. Hkg tho, is prob a diff story. 

I suspect they may lose steam if they have no opposition and realised they are free to destroy HK.

Edited by Silver_blade
  • Praise 1

13 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

1. Who stand to benefit the most from such riots and unrest in HK?

A. China?

B. TW?

C. USA?

D. UK?

E. Russia?

F. Guess who?

The ones kpkb about other countries when they haven't even cleared the dhite in their own. Its not about hk, its about undermining China and stroking distrust in the region. Just like how amdk did to middle east. 

• Praise 6
  • Angry 1

22 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

They are testing the limits. Just like kids testing the limits of their parents.

But the difference is that these rioters don't know when to stop and the reactions, if the limits breached, might not be what they can take.

太岁头上动土? The HK gov might be paper tiger, but the PLA is not.

Edited by Sx4falcon
  • Praise 2

I said this before but 98% of ppl wont agree with me, but i will say it again.

It is internally affair, and funding came from china mainland. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

If there is anything XJP and CL can do, it would have being done very very early.  We have to understand that Communist wont back off easily, as long as within their control, no matter how small or unimportant a place is, it will be taken under control. CCP hates to be out of control and they value face alot. 

If XJP can stand up to Trumps without backing off, what are some tiny rioters to him? Killing these tiny ants is as easy as just an order. 

The answer is, there are bigger things waiting to happen, and his hands are very tied with not much options.  Its a waiting game now to see who cannot tahan first. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 5

Hk rioter do not have empathy and expect foreign nation to empathise them and render help.  Pick your fight against the Gov, stop abusing and bullying those citizen that dosent support ur political view. leave  law enforcer family alone. Rioter are behaving like big bully.  

己所不欲,勿施于人. Do not do to others what you don't want to be done to you!!

• Praise 5

4 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

I said this before but 98% of ppl wont agree with me, but i will say it again.

It is internally affair, and funding came from china mainland. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

If there is anything XJP and CL can do, it would have being done very very early.  We have to understand that Communist wont back off easily, as long as within their control, no matter how small or unimportant a place is, it will be taken under control. CCP hates to be out of control and they value face alot. 

If XJP can stand up to Trumps without backing off, what are some tiny rioters to him? Killing these tiny ants is as easy as just an order. 

The answer is, there are bigger things waiting to happen, and his hands are very tied with not much options.  Its a waiting game now to see who cannot tahan first. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

anyway is their own life suffering disruption, HK represent 3% of China GDP only. if they want unleash the army will only be because they want to send a message, nothing else.

• Praise 3

2 minutes ago, Bacteria83 said:

anyway is their own life suffering disruption, HK represent 3% of China GDP only. if they want unleash the army will only be because they want to send a message, nothing else.

If hkg is really small fry in the overall China picture, den yes I can foresee them not giving a shite and letting hkg burn themselves down. 

It is very heroic and idealistic to shout "I burn, you burn!" 

But unfortunately, it is not very realistic. You cannot put food on the table with pride. 

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 1

There is an invisible hand behind all these..... 

I have strong suspicion it's the renovation contractors who are reaping millions after every weekend of riots! 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 8