Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

31 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

You will tell a pair of lousy parents to stop provoking their equally if not more spoilt kids defacing and destroying their own home? 

That's very poor understanding of the situation.  Read the article i posted twice earlier 

33 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

He is just being anti parent, even if kids murder people he still support the kids

but if parent go slap the kid once, he will shout domestic violence and condemn the parent for teaching their kids

Go & read the same article i posted twice.  You post shows serious lack of understanding of the situation.

If you don't want to read human post, read tianmo post.  He posted the same message twice.

1 hour ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

The only way to stop this nonsence is for PLA troops to come out into the streets and curfew for 48 hours.  :yuush:

Thereafter, slowly shorten the curfew hours until all back to normal and destroyed buildings, MRT stations & shopping centres repaired. :we-all-gonna-die:   

Don't worry akan datang liao.. Today she just gave hint.. 

"That is also the position of the central government - that Hong Kong should tackle the problem on her own. But if the situation becomes so bad then no options can be ruled out, if we want Hong Kong to have another chance," she said.
Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/hong-kong-protest-leader-carrie-lam-no-plans-to-use-emergency-11980126

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 3

When i express a different political view, im beaten.

when i tell others that we are all chinese, im beaten.

when i stop you from burning my shop, im beaten.

Why all of you like to provoke people, never provoke me i dont need to do all these. If yesterday that girl cover herself more, that rape case where will take place. Aiyo why all of you ask for all these. I dont want to do it, stop provoking me.

The girl could wear more to protect herself, just like HK giv could have handle the situation better. But it still dosent give people the rights to rape a girl, same goes to those rioters.

Edited by Bacteria83
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 5

11 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

Go & read the same article i posted twice.  You post shows serious lack of understanding of the situation.

If you don't want to read human post, read tianmo post.  He posted the same message twice.

I read already. Unfortunately i still condone rioters action. 

Unlike u, the article has convinced u as u empathise the rioters

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 minute ago, Jellandross said:

Dont worry akan datang... 

But if the situation becomes so bad then no options can be ruled out, if we want Hong Kong to have another chance," she said.
Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/hong-kong-protest-leader-carrie-lam-no-plans-to-use-emergency-11980126

Too late for another chance .....  :we-all-gonna-die:

The trust & faith in HK had been destroyed by their youths...  :omg:

Nation building from the 18th centuries opium war to the modern HK financial centre destroyed in the last 3 months ...  :evilish:

• Praise 2

5 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Dont worry akan datang... 

"That is also the position of the central government - that Hong Kong should tackle the problem on her own. But if the situation becomes so bad then no options can be ruled out, if we want Hong Kong to have another chance," she said.

what's interesting is she said it's still too early to say the mask ban is not effective.

want to wait how long?

the central (no pun intended) problem is she doesn't have the authority to make critical decisions, despite being the CE.

34 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

DLLM..

I posted so much rubbish here, what you want them to go back and dig what I posted...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

But wait lah, when the dust settle, can see liao.  XJP will have his way...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Davidtch said:

I didn't ask you to agree.

I don't sit on the fence.  As i stated clearly, i am anti-CCP.  I had said multiple times that using HKPF is the wrong decision.  You don't provoke ppl more than necessary.

You guys are the one fanning the fire with multiple pages of all those incidents.

Read what @tianmo said earlier if you can't understand human.

If don't use the HKPF, what else can they use? Fire Brigade? Teachers? Or all the civil servants come out in company strength? Or PLA?

Or just let HK burn?  I think PF is the uniformed only tool they have.

• Haha! 3

Quoted from ST

A group of them showed up last month at a hall where an off-duty police officer was holding a wedding banquet and delivered a severed pig's head. They also set off an ear-piercing fire alarm and tossed fake money at guests, turning a Chinese funeral custom into a deep insult.

One of the protesters who was there, Mr Edward Hui, 20, said that the harassment is justified because police are getting away with what protesters see as excessive brutality.

"This sends a message to the police that, even if they are not held accountable by the system, they will be punished in their daily lives, and their loved ones too," he said.” 

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/hong-kongs-hardcore-protesters-take-justice-into-their-own-hands?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=STFB&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1570505139

• Angry 4
  • Shocked 3
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

That's very poor understanding of the situation.  Read the article i posted twice earlier 

please stop telling people go and read your posts and articles. this is a forum. Not academic debate. There are no right or wrong, just opinions. 

Nobody is going to take exam for this topic. :grin: 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 4

17 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Quoted from ST

A group of them showed up last month at a hall where an off-duty police officer was holding a wedding banquet and delivered a severed pig's head. They also set off an ear-piercing fire alarm and tossed fake money at guests, turning a Chinese funeral custom into a deep insult.

One of the protesters who was there, Mr Edward Hui, 20, said that the harassment is justified because police are getting away with what protesters see as excessive brutality.

"This sends a message to the police that, even if they are not held accountable by the system, they will be punished in their daily lives, and their loved ones too," he said.” 

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/hong-kongs-hardcore-protesters-take-justice-into-their-own-hands?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=STFB&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1570505139

Only a pro beijing regime would publish such fictitious news!!!!

Back to the topic, the brutal fact is what was known as Hong Kong is now gone.

It is burning, and it will continue burning to the ground, the only question is how fast its own people want it to burn.

The bottom line stance made by China is clear, they will not interfere, 1 country, 2 systems.

That's not my system burning, and the reason why it is, is clear.

Call us to help when you need us.

The only way to salvage Hong Kong is for a big group of people to perish, and only that will bring its people back together.

Otherwise, pretty much it showcases the real ugly side of humans, and it will happen anywhere, including here.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5