Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

52 minutes ago, Jusnel said:

the problem with HK now is not just on the protesters.

The gov't cabinet is at loggerheads.  Many lawmakers are also against the extradition bill, and also against Carrie now.  The leadership is in chaos.  

It's a bigger problem than just the young punks on the streets

their biggest problem is the 1 country 2 system.

china should never agree to it in the first place 20 years ago, but lppl, they still weak that time.

this is a good time to scrape that system, do land, housing, education ,law reformation if they seriously want to save this dog.

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

sinkies come out from HK airport will be whacked? [sweatdrop] 

Don't wear red or white. Don't speak Mandarin. Don't show red passport.

Speak English. Wear clothings that printed things related to USA, British etc. 

:a-bang::XD::grin:

• Haha! 2

7 minutes ago, Beregond said:

china should never agree to it in the first place 20 years ago, but lppl, they still weak that time.

this is a good time to scrape that system, do land, housing, education ,law reformation if they seriously want to save this dog.

China was the one who came out with the idea of 1 country 2 system, who did they agree with? 

If China was that weak 20 yrs ago, why would UK return HK? 

50 yrs time line also fixed by China, why should they scrape the system now?

Land and housing problem has always been the problem, how can education and law reformation save HK? 

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Sx4falcon said:

Wear "I love Joshua Wong" T-shirt should be safe. [thumbsup]

Edited by Weez911
  • Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, Beregond said:

It was meant to be an experiment I think. If it works, then China can apply 1C2S to other regions and possibly Taiwan also. Anyway, just our hindsight lah...

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 4

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

sinkies come out from HK airport will be whacked? [sweatdrop] 

who still crazy enough to go HK now? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Even if crazy enough to go, if stupid enough to shout " limbey is Singaporean" coming out of the airport is asking for it, who can help....[laugh]

Oh wait, I cannot say "asking for it",  very sensitive here, wait ppl ask me what is "出头鸟"...:XD:

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 1

7 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

China was the one who came out with the idea of 1 country 2 system, who did they agree with? 

If China was that weak 20 yrs ago, why would UK return HK? 

50 yrs time line also fixed by China, why should they scrape the system now?

Land and housing problem has always been the problem, how can education and law reformation save HK? 

if all their student is shouting ccp wan shui instead of freedom?? i am sure that help alot.

if under new ccp law, they can just grab those land and build cheap housing, i am sure it help alot too.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Vratenza said:

Premeditated attack with a box cutter right at the jugular with intention to kill..... not going to be expelled. 

And this is the same stance by the various HK schools with their students arrested for their roles in the riots. 

What kind of message the schools are sending to the rest of the students? That rioting is the right thing to do when they cannot even go on school excursions to the zoo without their parent's signature? 

I think these students should apply to our notorious NUS when they graduate from their pre-U. They will feel right at home. 

The must apply to go only NUS and good GPA ... :we-all-gonna-die:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Even if crazy enough to go, if stupid enough to shout " limbey is Singaporean" coming out of the airport is asking for it, who can help....[laugh]

Oh wait, I cannot say "asking for it",  very sensitive here, wait ppl ask me what is "出头鸟"...:XD:

Did a hitch ride and the Jetstar lady told me the flight to HK is full to and fro. You will be surprised. Maybe coz it’s budget airline.

Cheap hotel and no crowd, why not? I think I will too. 😂

Yes I am crazy...haha.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

year end want to go ma

hearsay, Disneyland sibei empty ...

no Q ... sibei shiok ... lol

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

21 minutes ago, Sx4falcon said:

EPL teams jercee [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Datsun366 said:

Dr Ash, which medical school you from?

Jugular has internal and external branch.

Its superficial to the artery (carrothead). Reach first before the artery. 

Bleed and bleed. Sure brain damage then die one.

Artery die faster, jugular vein also die. 

too stupid an answer to reply

do read up first

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

22 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Did a hitch ride and the Jetstar lady told me the flight to HK is full to and fro. You will be surprised. Maybe coz it’s budget airline.

Yes I am crazy...haha.

Should do a "Posting from Kowloon NAO!!!" 

• Sad 1
  • Haha! 3

17 minutes ago, Beregond said:

if all their student is shouting ccp wan shui instead of freedom?? i am sure that help alot.

if under new ccp law, they can just grab those land and build cheap housing, i am sure it help alot too.

CCP ruled china for 70 years, and right up till today they still cannot have all their students shouting ccp wan shui. Instead 40 years into their rule, they had a big scale students protesting no different from HK today. Today there are still students going against the CCP. 

HK was under British rule for 178 years, less 5 years Japanese occupation, that is still 173 yrs of British rule. 

How is CCP going to make all the students shout CCP wan shui? You are sure it will help? 

Do you really think under new ccp law, they can grab lands freely and build cheap housing?  Look back at what is happening in mainland china in terms of housing. They have plenty of land,  all land belongs to gov, no need to grab from anybody. Are they building cheap housing for PRC ppl?  You are sure what you are saying will help alot too? 

And btw, CCP is communist no wrong, but they are not exactly bandits, they also cannot just grab land from anyone happily. 

• Praise 2

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/amnesty-urges-hong-kong-to-probe-bloody-attack-on-pro-democracy-leader

Looks like Sunday's planned protest may be the motivation or reason for this attack.

No shxt stirring or whacking, ppl cannot live happily.

Now with added bonus of a Nobel Peace Prize, turnouts may be better than usual.

Nonetheless, it may be fertile ground for more jialat jialat riots.

Desperate ppl no see dead bodies no happy.

And of course, all those initiatives in 4 areas from the govt will be forgotten or pushed down to "cannot trust to take place" reasoning. Anything to start whacking own ppl again.

Yada-ing 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

24 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Yes I am crazy...haha.

Ok crazy enough too go is no wrong. 

But anyone stupid enough to shout " limbey is Singaporean" now upon exit of the HK airport? 

If you tell me yes, then I keep quiet, you win...[:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 3

26 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

year end want to go ma

hearsay, Disneyland sibei empty ...

no Q ... sibei shiok ... lol

quiet quiet go quiet quiet come back, after that come here and post.

Limbey been to HK and back, boh dai ji!!! :XD::grin::grin:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3