Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

15 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

CCP ruled china for 70 years, and right up till today they still cannot have all their students shouting ccp wan shui. Instead 40 years into their rule, they had a big scale students protesting no different from HK today. Today there are still students going against the CCP. 

HK was under British rule for 178 years, less 5 years Japanese occupation, that is still 173 yrs of British rule. 

How is CCP going to make all the students shout CCP wan shui? You are sure it will help? 

Do you really think under new ccp law, they can grab lands freely and build cheap housing?  Look back at what is happening in mainland china in terms of housing. They have plenty of land,  all land belongs to gov, no need to grab from anybody. Are they building cheap housing for PRC ppl?  You are sure what you are saying will help alot too? 

And btw, CCP is communist no wrong, but they are not exactly bandits, they also cannot just grab land from anyone happily. 

Under UK, no one gets to vote. Governor of HK reports back to UK.

Under China, voting is a formality? Chief executive reports back to CCP of china. 

Both same shit, different smell only. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 5

35 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Under UK, no one gets to vote. Governor of HK reports back to UK.

Under China, voting is a formality? Chief executive reports back to CCP of china. 

Both same shit, different smell only. 

AM shit smell nicer.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

CCP ruled china for 70 years, and right up till today they still cannot have all their students shouting ccp wan shui. Instead 40 years into their rule, they had a big scale students protesting no different from HK today. Today there are still students going against the CCP. 

HK was under British rule for 178 years, less 5 years Japanese occupation, that is still 173 yrs of British rule. 

How is CCP going to make all the students shout CCP wan shui? You are sure it will help? 

Do you really think under new ccp law, they can grab lands freely and build cheap housing?  Look back at what is happening in mainland china in terms of housing. They have plenty of land,  all land belongs to gov, no need to grab from anybody. Are they building cheap housing for PRC ppl?  You are sure what you are saying will help alot too? 

And btw, CCP is communist no wrong, but they are not exactly bandits, they also cannot just grab land from anyone happily. 

沒 有 共 產 黨 就 沒 有 新 中 國

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/hong-kong-protests-lawmakers-dragged-legislature-12007956

No go.

Fears of China stronger.

Looks like practical solutions are not a priority to HKers.

My personal countdown timer for HK, HKPF and HKers just started.

Cos i was hopeful that HKers can be intelligent to "rob" China of economic goodies. HKers more greedy. They want to rob China of HK as a whole.

It will soon be a war zone per se. HK is the prize.

Are the majority HKers aware? Are they prepared? Did they seriously think there will be adequate help?

No wonder they kept repeating police brutality and police state. To paint picture they are the victims instead of aggressor to wrest HK out of China's rule.

Haiz. Good luck. They will need alot more than just luck.

They want own country ruled by own ppl and things done own ways i understand. Their young will be sacrificed. Cos they are very willing to die for this hope.

Whoever is orchestrating all these regardless which parties, may their innocence and blood be upon you and your descendants. 

You could have easily guided them to love their country and be useful people to the world too. Cheapen precious lives.

Scolding and yada-ing. Dun be goreng-ed by shxt stirrers. Nothing but pieces of shxt between their ears. Bloody selfish.

😅😅clueless foreigner wishes HK and HKers peace and rest. Do wake up. China is no longer weakened by opium.

Safe ride

• Praise 3

7 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Firstly I must clarify that I can understand him no mean I agree with hor... [:p]

Those who have followed the thread, and and cool headed enough to read, will know where my stand is, it reminds the same from the start. Of course along the way there are smaller events in between that some may have different views, but thats just me. Some will be very emotionally attached so much so that they cannot see clearly, and only push forward in one direction.

And I am not referring to you hor, just what I see here in general. This one must state clearly. [laugh]

I actually disagree with many things @Davidtch brought up here, and has argued with him so many times here, all written in the thread, anyone interested can back track and read what happen between us. But thats just my disagreement with him on a topic, we agree and share ideas on other topics in the forum,  at least thats how he and I behave, partly because we know each other. 

We dont have to become enemy because we disagree on one topic, to us not worth it to destroy the friendship we build sharing ideas on other topics we agree on. 

I can understand his thoughts, but I cannot help him here, because as far as this thread goes, most of the time I disagree with him. The only thing I will do for him here is hammer him with my thoughts against his.....[:p][laugh][laugh]

But I do agree with some of his points regarding CCP and what is happening in China.^_^

True bromance

4 hours ago, Sx4falcon said:

Joshua Wong and other Occupy leaders nominated for Nobel Peace Prize by US congressmen

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/politics/article/2131544/joshua-wong-and-other-occupy-leaders-nominated-nobel-peace

another group of people stirring shit again....

Later when defy the west like aung san suu kyi, they will take back the nobel title

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

21 minutes ago, Sx4falcon said:

Hong Kong lawmakers dragged from chamber as leader heckled for second day
Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/hong-kong-protests-lawmakers-dragged-legislature-12007956

:a-popcorn::a-popcorn::a-popcorn:

Looks like taiwan

i was reminded by a dodo cheng movie. 

She china police, then see taiwanese parliament fight and shake head

then taiwanese police officer said 

“This shows our patriotism and love to the country”

• Haha! 6

12 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Hong Kong protesters’ five demands meant to ‘humiliate’ government, won’t solve city’s issues: Singapore PM - https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/politics/article/3033279/hong-kong-protesters-five-demands-meant-humiliate-government

Yes yes, best to avoid going hong kong this weekend.

If they ask where you are from, put on your best malaysian accent, and say you are from penang.

• Haha! 3

3 hours ago, Dfx16 said:

Agreed and I think the article is quite neutral also. But that being us from our point of view reading but maybe not for those hyper sensitive freedom fighters 

No worries.

Their English very bad 1.  They are not going to read SCMP