Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

22 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

Interesting to see how this attacker would be handled by the hk court. Another example of 下三滥的手段。 卑鄙无耻下流 to the max。David must be really proud of the progress the rioters are making. I had thought the next escalation would be chopping off the heads of the opposition, but this is really brilliant.

Don't put word in my mouth.

As i said numerous times that this is a torn apart society, reconciliation is very important.

This is an example of vicious cycle i said more than once.

Let me repeat this, Zhu Ronji said “如果香港搞不好,不但港府官員有責任,北京中央政府也有責任。香港回歸祖國,在我們手𥚃搞壞。我們豈不成民族罪人?不會的。”

By the way, how come no one shows the news of CL meeting XJP?

Edited by Davidtch
↡ Advertisement

4 hours ago, Davidtch said:

As i said numerous times that this is a torn apart society, reconciliation is very important.

Let me repeat this, Zhu Ronji said “如果香港搞不好,不但港府官員有責任,北京中央政府也有責任。香港回歸祖國,在我們手𥚃搞壞。我們豈不成民族罪人?不會的。”

Its common for CE to report back to master

U mean last time hk governor nvr report back to UK? 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

6 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

I mean its probably a staged attack by junius lol

Yes👍...There’s always two sides to every story...even for conspiracy theories...🤣

1 minute ago, Odyssey2011 said:

Yes👍...There’s always two sides to every story...even for conspiracy theories...🤣

See junius like so prepared for the attack and so swift, more swift than simon yam lol

• Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Davidtch said:

You kept throwing this ZRJ quote, but is this guy in power now and is everyone beholden to him to keep his words? He has retired for so long, I not sure his words now mean anything at all already. Maybe you can enlighten us on where he stands right now.

If the words came out of XJP's mouth then is another story. 

• Praise 2

16 hours ago, Wt_know said:

chapman to can forget going north to earn RMB liao ....

all his movies will be banned in prc .... [sweatdrop]

Chapman sounds like a incoherent  hooligan dishing out the standard black shirt arguments but unable to debate deeper when pushed. Ah Lak obviously is the one with higher EQ and debated most of his points logically. He succinctly concluded at the end of the show that "the spirit of democracy is to be able to sit down and debate on differing views without resorting to violence".  But I saw some online voting of this show indicating that 70% voted Chapman as the better debater *facepalm* 

Edited by Jellandross

I wonder this was a "show" since both are entertainer [laugh]

actually it was quite stupid to put the two group together to debate as they will never see eye to eye at this stage.

Love his last statement "I won't got damage public property like them cos I afraid of going to jail" 

The rioters are now out for blood. They have now promoted from rioters to terrorist. They will probably have martyr soon with stupid castle in the air rewards like 7 virgin waiting for them in Valhalla. 

• Praise 1

41 minutes ago, Ichibawa said:

The rioters are now out for blood. They have now promoted from rioters to terrorist. They will probably have martyr soon with stupid castle in the air rewards like 7 virgin waiting for them in Valhalla. 

Instead of hit & run on other peoplkes blood, this rioters might as well blow themself up to become martyr or heroes.... :we-all-gonna-die:

2 hours ago, Ichibawa said:

shxt

thanks for the update

i got short changed by 2 virgins

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

4 hours ago, Jman888 said:

I wonder this was a "show" since both are entertainer [laugh]

actually it was quite stupid to put the two group together to debate as they will never see eye to eye at this stage.

Love his last statement "I won't got damage public property like them cos I afraid of going to jail" 

One wear black, one wear white. I thought its the 7th month already 😂

• Haha! 1

19 hours ago, Heartlander said:

You kept throwing this ZRJ quote, but is this guy in power now and is everyone beholden to him to keep his words? He has retired for so long, I not sure his words now mean anything at all already. Maybe you can enlighten us on where he stands right now.

If the words came out of XJP's mouth then is another story. 

OIC.  Not in power => useless word.

Does it make sense to you?

Maybe you should sent your kid to study at PKU or Tsinghua.

19 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Its common for CE to report back to master

U mean last time hk governor nvr report back to UK? 

Did i say that it is uncommon?

↡ Advertisement