Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

6 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Madam 加油

This is a high Rank Officer...only sit in Office Give Orders.....not the one that face Rioters.

↡ Advertisement

16 hours ago, Wt_know said:

wah this weekend ...

hk street will have decoration and renovation going on [sweatdrop]

血债血还

2019-11-08_162853.jpg

2019-11-08_163145.jpg

saw the actual video, he was push over by his friend from behind.

the protester destroy the cam recording in the building.

but some 1 manage to record it.🤣

12 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

just cut off the border/water, like Yamashita.  We know how that ended.

So you will plan to wipe all HK 7 millions?.....and the other 5 millions(many believed) didn't support protest also same the same fate with 2 millions.....😮

18 minutes ago, Beregond said:

saw the actual video, he was push over by his friend from behind.

the protester destroy the cam recording in the building.

but some 1 manage to record it.🤣

Have the link? 

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

Have the link? 

its at chinese social media, i need go dig. 

story is the guy that fall is bring along by his friend,( he is not a protester orginally)

from video not sure if its the 1 that push him, ( twice )

not sure if he push him to run faster from the police or have other agenda

i am not surprise that its not shown in the western social media .

but we just think abit, with so much cam in the building, if the police is involve in any way of him falling, all the video will be out on fb etc etc. the reporters will spread like mad. (they even destroy all the evidence)

they are recording everything. why such a serious accident, no video out? cos in the end ownself kill ownself😂

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

story is the guy that fall is bring along by his friend,( he is not a protester orginally)

the reporters will spread like mad. (they even destroy all the evidence)

His friend? But his hands seem like bonded.... nobody knows the truth without a proper investigation, we are all observers.... Hope it was an accident, else thing worsen...

Saying reporters will spread and destroy all the evidence....this is very wrong thing, giving reporter a bad name...I am not an expert in this subject, but I believe there must be some basic common sense ethics and standards, most reporters should agree...

".....While various codes may have some differences, most share common elements including the principles of truthfulness, accuracy, objectivity, impartiality, fairness, and public accountability, as these apply to the acquisition of newsworthy information and its subsequent dissemination to the public...

...Circumstances to avoid include conflicts of interest.

2) Independence and objectivity: journalists should avoid topics in which they have a financial or personal interest that would provide them a particular benefit in the subject matter, as that interest may introduce bias into their reporting, or give the impression of such bias. In cases where a journalist may have a specific financial or personal interest, the interest should be disclosed.

....."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journalism_ethics_and_standards

Edited by Odyssey2011

1 hour ago, Odyssey2011 said:

So you will plan to wipe all HK 7 millions?.....and the other 5 millions(many believed) didn't support protest also same the same fate with 2 millions.....😮

The other 5m would then come out and whack the 2m. Problem solved!  😂 

• Haha! 2

18 minutes ago, Odyssey2011 said:

His friend? But his hands seem like bonded.... nobody knows the truth without a proper investigation, we are all observers.... Hope it was an accident, else thing worsen...

Saying reporters will spread and destroy all the evidence....this is very wrong thing...I am not an expert in this subject, but I believe there must be some ethics and standards, most reporters should agree...

".....While various codes may have some differences, most share common elements including the principles of truthfulness, accuracy, objectivity, impartiality, fairness, and public accountability, as these apply to the acquisition of newsworthy information and its subsequent dissemination to the public...."

1573266918-picsay.png.762f3e67fcc7889db4797b1c21056717.png

Edited by Vratenza
  • Praise 1

Fake journalist, or not a fake. Nobody knows the truth 100%, as we are not there, unless there are some investigations to confirm. You can think it is fake, fine with me as that is how you read it. No problem at all. 😀

But saying reporter will "spread and destroy all the evidence." All reporters, include sg ones, I think they don't wish to have such bad name, a risk where the public don't trust their report anymore....😐

Edited by Odyssey2011
  • Praise 1

26 minutes ago, Odyssey2011 said:

Saying reporters will spread and destroy all the evidence....this is very wrong thing, giving reporter a bad name...I am not an expert in this subject, but I believe there must be some basic common sense ethics and standards, most reporters should agree...

".....While various codes may have some differences, most share common elements including the principles of truthfulness, accuracy, objectivity, impartiality, fairness, and public accountability, as these apply to the acquisition of newsworthy information and its subsequent dissemination to the public...

...Circumstances to avoid include conflicts of interest.

2) Independence and objectivity: journalists should avoid topics in which they have a financial or personal interest that would provide them a particular benefit in the subject matter, as that interest may introduce bias into their reporting, or give the impression of such bias. In cases where a journalist may have a specific financial or personal interest, the interest should be disclosed.

....."

I dun know what u mean by bonded?

But anw dun believe too much in social media from both side

We can only  judge for ourself what we see.

But it would be native  to think that the reporter s are not bias. (Not all of them)

Esp those  that follow the man in mask 24/7

6 minutes ago, Beregond said:

But it would be native  to think that the reporter s are not bias. (Not all of them)

Sg one ? Highest standard... they are not I believe....😂

Edited by Odyssey2011

6 minutes ago, Odyssey2011 said:

Can advise how about Sg one? Who?😂

Sg 1 ah

I say openly super bias and full of propaganda 

but i need to repharse, if u ask me about china media. its much worst then sg , esp their news. stay away from channel like cctv4.

we need to have a very open mind when we watch them. my dad is 1 of them that is hopeless, he believe everything show there🤷‍♂️

Edited by Beregond
  • Haha! 4

3 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Sg 1 ah

I say openly super bias and full of propaganda 

😂.....We are the same same observers here, representing nobody. I think there is no need to be judgmental, but HK future is still uncertain, just hope no more live lost unnecessary or even by accident, no more..

Have a good weekend break....😊

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Beregond said:

its at chinese social media, i need go dig. 

not sure if he push him to run faster from the police or have other agenda

i am not surprise that its not shown in the western social media .

but we just think abit, with so much cam in the building, if the police is involve in any way of him falling, all the video will be out on fb etc etc. the reporters will spread like mad. (they even destroy all the evidence)

they are recording everything. why such a serious accident, no video out? cos in the end ownself kill ownself😂

they will argue that if police dun shoot tear gas and give chase, these people won't run and result in his fall accidentally (even if no one push him).

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

33 minutes ago, Keithchue said:

seems like the protest have died down, itching to go HK for their food, safe to go?

Yes... Protestor have died after falling down. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Jman888 said:

they will argue that if police dun shoot tear gas and give chase, these people won't run and result in his fall accidentally (even if no one push him).

They think police addicted to firing tear gas and overjoyed of doing such. Never reflect ownself nvr listen police order

↡ Advertisement