Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

TS choked a few times from the rubbish that got into his ears

Actually I respect Tim's professionalism.... If it is me, I would have smack her in the mouth each time she opens her mouth..... 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, RadX said:

Stupid is as stupid itself that Joey 

Watching this supposedly prodemocrazy leader bimbo Joey makes me understand why even HK uni students are equally air headed. 

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, Civic2000 said:

Don’t know this video has been posted here or not.  The interview conducted by Sebastian Tim in Berlin between Sebastian Tim and a HK student leader.   Tim Sebastian trashed her form start to the end! Ready worth watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKS6e31STE0

https://youtu.be/V9nNeO0yWyk

Original video with no extra narrations.

I am very motivated by her and cannot agree with her more. Especially on two things. Instead of beating up ppl unconscious, which is of course not ideal, we have found a better way that is pouring petrol and set you on fire if you disagree with me. Bullying and harassing children is neither the best way to deal with police`s family, that's why we are calling for raping their daughters. Everything I do is for democracy, for the best and future of Hong Kong

Edited by minion
  • Praise 2

3 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

Watching this supposedly prodemocrazy leader bimbo Joey makes me understand why even HK uni students are equally air headed. 

You are giving bimbo a bad name. At least they look much better and don't pretend to be smart. 

• Praise 3

3 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Brick only lah, also not set on fire.

Back to the uni siege, I dunno what the protestors are guarding against. There is no need for the police to go back there leh. They can guard there another year, no one is coming. But it sure kept one large group of SGNs at bay.

Anyway the police know the guys there are armed with lethal bows and arrows, will be justified to set up sniper positions and take them out with lethal force.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

22 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

Actually I respect Tim's professionalism.... If it is me, I would have smack her in the mouth each time she opens her mouth..... 

You’re so kind...I’d smack her before she opens her mouth.

set fire on people, stab mata mata, block people from going to work to earn a living...
民主my foot lah 名猪rather

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

7 minutes ago, adrian140180 said:

Back to the uni siege, I dunno what the protestors are guarding against. There is no need for the police to go back there leh. They can guard there another year, no one is coming. But it sure kept one large group of SGNs at bay.

Anyway the police know the guys there are armed with lethal bows and arrows, will be justified to set up sniper positions and take them out with lethal force.

Just shut off water and electricity by claiming some rioters burn the substation.... See how long they can tahan the shit piling up in the toilets. Or see if they can organise themselves take turns to dispose the night soil. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Just shut off water and electricity by claiming some rioters burn the substation.... See how long they can tahan the shit piling up in the toilets. Or see if they can organise themselves take turns to dispose the night soil. 

Faster way is to cut off internet and mobile base stations nearby.... all 小朋友disperse to look for hotspot within 10 seconds.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

21 minutes ago, adrian140180 said:

I think protesters stocked their supplies and weapons at university. Their university also become their base and also headquarter to coordinate attack. 

In other word, its terrorist nest lol

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Davidtch said:

According to Zhao Zi Yang, he managed to cool down the students.

Using Falungong?

Not mentioned in any reports I read since 1989.

Students did not lynch him, but even western media also report that he was unsuccessful in achieving anything during those sessions.

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Civic2000 said:

Don’t know this video has been posted here or not.  The interview conducted by Sebastian Tim in Berlin between Sebastian Tim and a HK student leader.   Tim Sebastian trashed her form start to the end! Ready worth watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKS6e31STE0

the argument of this lady is the same as some of our bros here🤣

contradicting ownself

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, minion said:

https://youtu.be/V9nNeO0yWyk

Original video with no extra narrations.

I am very motivated by her and cannot agree with her more. Especially on two things. Instead of beating up ppl unconscious, which is of course not ideal, we have found a better way that is pouring petrol and set you on fire if you disagree with me. Bullying and harassing children is neither the best way to deal with police`s family, that's why we are calling for raping their daughters. Everything I do is for democracy, for the best and future of Hong Kong

You cannot agree more with a character who openly smiles when she asked if a life is taken in her movement for democracy in HK ?  WTF ??!!

When Tim asked Joey the risk of losing international support if the violence takes life or bullying against police officer's children. She smiled... (5:45min)

• Praise 1

16 minutes ago, Wishcumsback said:

You cannot agree more with a character who openly smiles when she asked if a life is taken in her movement for democracy in HK ?  WTF ??!!

When Tim asked Joey the risk of losing international support if the violence takes life or bullying against police officer's children. She smiled... (5:45min)

Good observation. I didn't pay much attention to her facial expressions. Just hugely disgusted by her "not ideal way".

Also I preferred Tim to go further on rule of law. Tim pointed out their rule of law is breaking the rule of law, and their rule of law is that they are above the law such that when they break the law they should be served with amnesty. But Tim let her go when he found out she cannot construction an argument any more. Guess he had too many to go through with her.

The interview is just epic. 🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2