Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

hypocrite comment by her. She is the President, she could have send aid send support. Instead of doing anything she ask others to help hong kong student. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

On my way home, the biggest disruption was public transport....... New Territories were basically cut off but one bright spark was that the ONLY bus that was plying it's route today past the hotel was the one to the airport.

I have a little video from hotel room of the burning police van....... I didn't film from the beginning because I didn't know anything about it till the first explosion came from it -  there were a few in the end - which, of course, drew my attention to the window again.

Reading graffiti and posters, sorry, I don't know what these kids are smoking. "Maxims complicit with eroding Human Rights in HK" when these kids are doing all they can to have what rights they have, removed, by their own actions. I walked past many black-shirts with the first reaction to smack sense into them, then secondly ask what the hell was in their brain.........mush. The reason more people don't speak up is purely because they are too scared. If you see only one, and talk sense to it, more scurry from the woodwork.

Pity, I used to like HK and my PR there, but what HK was, is gone.

• Praise 3
  • Sad 4

6 minutes ago, Bacteria83 said:

hypocrite comment by her. She is the President, she could have send aid send support. Instead of doing anything she ask others to help hong kong student. 

This is what is called Lip Service 💋

• Praise 2

17 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

没有那个心,也要有那个嘴 LOL

Talk is indefinitely cheap. Period.

if any other country can walk the talk, they should start printing new passports to issue to those who would like to bring their expertise to the new countries.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Those i cant differentiate but i can tell the difference of my neighbour whether its from malaysia or indonesia, or even east asian like korea japan taiwan and china

bro I must give it to you, you are better than me,

unless they open their mouth, I cannot differentiate Malaysian from Indonesian

somehow their language is slightly different

• Praise 1

17 minutes ago, Odyssey2011 said:

Government should let companies like Lehman, Faraday Future and etc  to fail....common sense of loss-making hopeless companies

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/chinese-entrepreneur-jia-yueting-files-142307318.html

should we let Olam (commodity trader) fail

apparently my colleagues in Temasek don't think so

but somehow despite water is important we allow Hyflux to fail

either water is NOT that important to us, or someone is bull-ing us

but my good sense as a General, I think we have a good reason

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

19 minutes ago, Ash2017 said:

should we let Olam (commodity trader) fail

apparently my colleagues in Temasek don't think so

but somehow despite water is important we allow Hyflux to fail

either water is NOT that important to us, or someone is bull-ing us

but my good sense as a General, I think we have a good reason

Yes. Only some are worth to save. 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Mockngbrd said:

Democracy Huat ah!!!

80416536_Screenshot2019-11-14at2_42_34PM.thumb.png.800436a4ead3ae6ec286c64129bebfa7.png

Currently, as I enrolled Superman on a part-time basis to make use of his X-ray eyes, I had summarized the finding in Singapore, if given the public a cause, grow some hairy balls, they do wish to see something like this in Singapore ..... to ease spring.

• Praise 1

8 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

HK will be the reason why Taiwan will never want One Country Two System.

Many, especially in the west, had assume, or even wanted, another "4th June incident" to happen in HK.  This also an open wish from  current DPP gov in Taipei.

That is ONLY reason why Beijing had held out for so long against taking direct intervention (by PLA) even under immense provocation from attacking mainlanders, businesses, its officer and flags....

In short, the bigger picture here isn't about HK, but rather Taiwan reunification peacefully and China is prepared to allow HK to go down the sewage in order to protect its 1C2S policy - a blue print reunify China.

Alternative to that will be a potential WW3 breaking out across the Pacific.

Finger print of Taiwanese involvement is all over HK situation - Pro-Independence Taiwanese groups and  media had been supporting the rioters since the beginning. e.g. Taiwan Sunflower Movement in HK

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3736521

1562039647-5d1ad55f1754e.jpg

1e282508-9caa-11e9-baa5-dd214ed0de8f_ima

Edited by Wishcumsback
↡ Advertisement