Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

1 minute ago, Jellandross said:

Fei Hu oso chut liao 

Flying Tigers join fight against Hong Kong protesters as 70 special constables take to streets for first time

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/law-and-crime/article/3038039/flying-tigers-join-fight-against-hong-kong-protesters

These are elite prison riot police taking over the duties of HKPF in guarding important govt building.

12 minutes ago, Ender said:

Howcome flying tiger is from prison unit one? From the movie, I thought is SDU, that deal with terrorist one, like our SOF. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Duties_Unit

No they are prison anti riot elite officers

u know those prison on fire movie, when those prisoners rebel or escape then they all march in with riot gear 

• Praise 1

18 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

No they are prison anti riot elite officers

u know those prison on fire movie, when those prisoners rebel or escape then they all march in with riot gear 

But SDU is called 飛虎隊 wor. Check the Wikipedia link I posted. 

Now the elite anti riot unit from prison also call 飛虎隊. 

Confuse man. 

Edited by Ender

9 minutes ago, Ender said:

But SDU is called 飛虎隊 wor. Check the Wikipedia link I posted. 

Now the elite anti riot unit from prison also call 飛虎隊. 

Confuse man. 

I think elite anti riot unit will join special constable which is the flying tiger. 

Thats why the report said they are nicknamed as flying tiger

52 minutes ago, Ender said:

Howcome flying tiger is from prison unit one? From the movie, I thought is SDU, that deal with terrorist one, like our SOF. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Duties_Unit

Maybe its a unit under the SDU commander separate function from the traditional Fei Hu tactical team. 

In SG we have SOC handling public order, KINS for key installation security and STAR for terrorist and rescues ops.

I don't think HKPF has a KINS equivalence to guard cat1 buildings. So they're repurposing existing units. 

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

Because you are dealing with terrorists, not rioters. 

Just issue shoot to kill la

put an end to this shxt 

• Praise 2

On 11/15/2019 at 11:07 AM, adrian140180 said:

Because it is their special blend of democracy, their democracy.

One of the noon time CBD protests had calls to disband the police.

What an absolutely great idea!!!!

Demanding the disbandment of the police force. Have they lost their minds?! Don’t they know about the anarchy that will erupt without the police force?

• Praise 1

Transplant.

City Harvest.

Golden Harvest.

I always thinking for you Radx. 

肝吵肾脏, 好了。

Must be civilized dismemberment mah.  

All the cataracts, skin, blood, bone marrow, human eggs, dun waste lah.

Edited by Datsun366
  • Haha! 1

On 11/14/2019 at 11:45 PM, Thaiyotakamli said:

He is lagging behind in term of poll. Need to sway more votes from the young taiwanese

Actually this is what he said during a dialouge with the foreign media in Taipei.  I quot “ 针对近日不断恶化的香港问题,韩国瑜则呼吁香港市民表明“反港独”的立场,好让北京当局放心。他也向对岸喊话,民主自由不是“洪水猛兽”,呼吁北京同意香港举行“双普选”,相信“香港朋友会很热切地接受”

He did not use such words” 挺 港人全面 普 选”. (But Tsai of DPP did say 挺 港 人-  Stand with HK). Han urged HKers to state their stand that they are anti HK independence, and telling the Being authority that democracy and freedom is not 洪水猛兽 (Scary Beast)  . And he also called on Beijing to let HK to have a free election, and such move will surely welcome by the HKers.

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/china/story20191114-1005319?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0di0LsODYy_qrnQ6F9lmIjoOHbLIFNJDvzsiFLNjRRolpH0YIp-6G1rrk#Echobox=1573741717

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Jellandross said:

Maybe its a unit under the SDU commander separate function from the traditional Fei Hu tactical team. 

In SG we have SOC handling public order, KINS for key installation security and STAR for terrorist and rescues ops.

I don't think HKPF has a KINS equivalence to guard cat1 buildings. So they're repurposing existing units. 

SDU and Regional Response Team is under separate command.

SDU under HKPF.
Regional Response Team is under HK Correctional Services. They are limited to prison riot mostly. They don’t have police power.

Under this arrangement, Regional Response Team is given police power to relief HKPF from guard duties.

• Praise 2

4 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Chut PLA liao!!! But for clearing the roads LOL

PLA soldiers sent onto Hong Kong streets for first time since protests began

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/politics/article/3038049/pla-soldiers-sent-streets-hong-kong-first-time-protests

I happened to catch in action on a HK-based Youtube channel live stream this afternoon.

At 1st I cannot believe what I was watching as the men look very different from HK police or any law enforcer - crew-cut hair, fitter looking and dressed in PT kids while all carrying the same red buckets.

But when they move in to clear the street of rocks, bricks, trash and barriers left behind by the protesters..none of them spoke a word nor was their any shouting or chatter between them - Military-style discipline.

Then it dawn on me that this men in PT-kits are  from PLA units based in the  SAR garrison base nearby.

Their "area cleaning" duty is definitely faster than what I did during my NS days !

Edited by Wishcumsback
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 2