20 minutes ago, RadX said:

Today is history

you on the same page as me... on the logic part

Erm.. Who is president of China huh? 😙

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

Hah...anything to go against China. 

Nothing to do with beauty of rule of law here. In fact, personally, it threw up the ugly side of arm twisting the law.

By this judgement, it renders all rioters the right to be cowards abit like our anonymous dislikes where they are free to go scott free in the safety of wearing a mask to hide identity.

Anyways, even as a clueless foreigner, i dun agree with the judgement. As long as HK and HKers happy, it doesn't matter what i think.😂🤪

Just yada-ing 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Ash2017 said:

the problem is most of us having been living in a straightjacket never tasted freedom

hence we based our opinions and judgement on our own experiences

people in HK are not afraid of their government or police

they take them to court and court often play fair and if need to whack the government they whack

here, I dare not say, because my boss, Radx say I cannot say

Haiz

Do i not know what is freedom? 

I need to behave like these siginas or be in HK to experience true freedom?

Really?

Please. Dun put freedom into a packet. And say it MUST be in this type of packet or material or labelling. 

I have freedom now. I dun need a gun to go school. I also dun need to behave like anyone in America to experience freedom. I also dun need drugs to be hip. Non do i need freedom to tell me i am free. 

I am free. Period.

U probably wont understand. Cos u keep looking at half empty glass while i am looking at half full glass. 

So, i dun define what u deem as freedom and i hope u dun define freedom from your perspective for me. 

I am happy. Safe and living in peace. If freedom gonna change that, then take it and shove it up your xxx. Ya lor, why should i need someone to tell me what is freedom when i am already free. 

Agree to disagree. Hope u find your freedom soon.

I forgot to add. Dun whack old men, old women and pregnant ladies in the quest for freedom. It's bullying. 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 6

13 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

Nobody reading between the lines of the court judgement? 

Want to make it lawful to ban mask, please declare state of emergency first. 

😁

May be quicker if these judges kena whacked by masked ppl really badly.

Not advocating violence but it sometimes felt poetic justice is more convincing than a 106 or 10,600 pages judgement. 😂

Yada-ing 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

15 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Not advocating violence but it sometimes felt poetic justice is more convincing than a 106 or 10,600 pages judgement. 😂

Yada-ing 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

There is a part of me that wonder why the judges dont worry about that.  I believe they do live in Hongkong and they need to travel to and from work.

And the rioters seem out of control.

Either the judges still think the rioters are still controllable (will never attack a judge, for example) or the judges have really lost sight of reality.

And as rioters get more and more radical and out of control, who is to say they won't even eventually turn on the pan democrats?

Either everyone is still in delusion or they know that despite the seeming radical and random behaviour, there is still a commander in firm control overall.

Dont misunderstand.  I am sure there is a leader or black hand behind all this.  But as riots get more radical, things may just spin out of control, if it is not out of control already. Like an arson who set fire to his neighbour's house.  He is in control on place of fire and amount of fuel but an unexpected wind spread the fire and the entire neighbourhood is on fire, including his own house.  

Edited by Philipkee

33 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Hah...anything to go against China. 

Nothing to do with beauty of rule of law here. In fact, personally, it threw up the ugly side of arm twisting the law.

By this judgement, it renders all rioters the right to be cowards abit like our anonymous dislikes where they are free to go scott free in the safety of wearing a mask to hide identity.

Anyways, even as a clueless foreigner, i dun agree with the judgement. As long as HK and HKers happy, it doesn't matter what i think.😂🤪

Just yada-ing 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

Can any enacted law in Singapore contradicts Singapore Constitution?
Similarly no enacted law in HK can contradict Basic Law (aka Mini Constitution).

15 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Yada-ing 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

If judges can do what you said, they may be subjected disciplinary action.

3 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

There is a part of me that wonder why the judges dont worry about that.  I believe they do live in Hongkong and they need to travel to and from work.

Either the judges still think the rioters are still controllable (will never attack a judge, for example) or the the judges have really lost sight of reality.

And as rioters get more and more radical and out of control, who is to say they won't even eventually turn on the pan democrats?

Either everyone is still in delusion or they know that despite the seeming radical and random behaviour, there is still a commander in firm control overall.

Dont misunderstand.  I am sure there is a leader or black hand behind all this.  But as riots get more radical, things may just spin out of control, if it is not out of control already. Like an arson who set fire to his neighbour's house.  He is in control on place of fire and amount of fuel but an unexpected wind spread the fire and the entire neighbourhood is on fire, including his own house.  

As medical personnel, there are black and white that you need to follow.

It’s no different from legal practice especially Judge. 

35 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Haiz

Do i not know what is freedom? 

I need to behave like these siginas or be in HK to experience true freedom?

Really?

Please. Dun put freedom into a packet. And say it MUST be in this type of packet or material or labelling. 

I have freedom now. I dun need a gun to go school. I also dun need to behave like anyone in America to experience freedom. I also dun need drugs to be hip. Non do i need freedom to tell me i am free. 

I am free. Period.

U probably wont understand. Cos u keep looking at half empty glass while i am looking at half full glass. 

So, i dun define what u deem as freedom and i hope u dun define freedom from your perspective for me. 

I am happy. Safe and living in peace. If freedom gonna change that, then take it and shove it up your xxx. Ya lor, why should i need someone to tell me what is freedom when i am already free. 

Agree to disagree. Hope u find your freedom soon.

I forgot to add. Dun whack old men, old women and pregnant ladies in the quest for freedom. It's bullying. 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

FB_IMG_1574080305550.jpg

• Praise 5

29 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

As medical personnel, there are black and white that you need to follow.

It’s no different from legal practice especially Judge. 

Cos in terms of context, this is considered a national emergency situation.  And I think, correct me if I am wrong, judges are considered of high rank and allowed to exercise discretion especially in situations like this.

Of cos talk is easy.  I am just the rank and file.  I follow orders.  But judges are supposed to be different cos of their rank and of cos if they breach protocol (let's say detain rioters until a trial instead of releasing on bail), they need to get the Chief Justice approval or someone up there.  Of cos if they did it and approval is not given, then they still follow black and white.  But I assume we would have heard of it by now.

If you see my other posts like CE should have done this, judge should have done that, i am of the belief high rank and pay comes with responsibility to make diacretionary decisions (and put head on chopping board if its wrong decision).  Figurative chopping board.  If its gonna be a literal one, I will also just follow black and white excuse brains.

Edited by Philipkee

30 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Either the judges still think the rioters are still controllable (will never attack a judge, for example) or the judges have really lost sight of reality.

No worries, Philip.

The judges are on rioters side so why they need to worry about being whacked.

Till they ever kena and they want the culprits arrested then will it dawn on them how the innocent common ppl felt when they became free punching bags with no way to seek justice.

Bullying is not freedom. But u are right that when things get out of control, own house easily get burned too.

Just yada-ing 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1

34 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

If judges can do what you said, they may be subjected disciplinary action.

They oredi did.

What disciplinary action? From who? Govt? Which govt?

😂😂😂 Haiz. Country already in this state and they releasing protesters like loading more ammunition into the war games. 

Who do they fear now?

Yada-ing 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Philipkee said:

Cos in terms of context, this is considered a national emergency situation.  And I dont think, correct me if I am wrong, judges are considered of high rank and allowed to exercise discretion especially in situations like this.

Of cos talk is easy.  I am just the rank and file.  I follow orders.  But judges are supposed to be different cos of their rank and of cos if they breach protocol (let's say detain rioters until a trial instead of releasing on bail), they need to get the Chief Justice approval or someone up there.  Of cos if they did it and approval is not given, then they still follow black and white.  But I assume we would have heard of it by now.

If you see my other posts like CE should have done this, judge should have done that, i am of the belief high rank and pay comes with responsibility to make diacretionary decisions (and put head on chopping board if its wrong decision).  Figurative chopping board.  If its gonna be a literal one, I will also just follow black and white excuse brains.

Since there is no declaration of state of emergency, it is NOT a national emergency situation.

Judges protocol is the law. They have to abide by the law they upheld.

10 hours ago, Weez911 said:

The volunteer chefs said there are 500-1000 rioters in the university. Look at the quality of food they are eating. I wonder who is the black hand (report suggested donations)?

EJkHErvUcAAlY7a.jpg

There are more videos from my hk friends which I'll not share here. In short, their campus is all stocked up with F&B, supplies and weapons like a ISIS camp IKEA warehouse. 

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

Since there is no declaration of state of emergency, it is NOT a national emergency situation.

Judges protocol is the law. They have to abide by the law they upheld.

Then in short, carrie is an idiot.

39 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

Can any enacted law in Singapore contradicts Singapore Constitution?
Similarly no enacted law in HK can contradict Basic Law (aka Mini Constitution).

Its in the interpretation thereof ya.

To me, its clear that rioters must not be masked. Those who dons a mask and create riots are cowards and in blatant disregard of the very law they are "protecting".

Illegal protests are illegal. Whether u wear masks then or not its already illegal. By making wearing of masks illegal, its adding weight to the strength of what defines the illegality but it is clear to all, it is to ensure a rioter is easily identified.

Dun think it is for HK fashion scene. 

Anyways this is another side of coin we wont agree so let's leave it here.

Thanks for yada-ing. 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

No worries, Philip.

The judges are on rioters side so why they need to worry about being whacked.

Till they ever kena and they want the culprits arrested then will it dawn on them how the innocent common ppl felt when they became free punching bags with no way to seek justice.

Bullying is not freedom. But u are right that when things get out of control, own house easily get burned too.

Just yada-ing 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

Are you saying the judge don’t follow the law?
It’s prosecutors job to prove to the court that the suspect is guilty.

Otherwise, there is no reason for court to decide otherwise.

Judges ARE not prosecutors .

↡ Advertisement