Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

39 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Thought they will defend their home (campus) till death

why all run away? Lol

Later fall and suffer serious injury or death is HKPF wrong doing again. Its not like gov want to demolish their sch, i dont know what is their argument to defend the campus. Block road to create inconvenient for others only. Why tell others they need to defend it.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Bacteria83 said:

Later fall and suffer serious injury or death is HKPF wrong doing again. Its not like gov want to demolish their sch, i dont know what is their argument to defend the campus. Block road to create inconvenient for others only. Why tell others they need to defend it.

Yah right blame govt too. Occupy the campus as if campus is theirs lol

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/hong-kong-protests-poly-university-escape-police-motorbikes-12104470

Food n water running out. Phone batteries dying as well.

They cut off electricity? 

Let's hope parents will now seriously take a very firm hand in keeping kiddos out of trouble. 

I think the students thought international help in the lights of superman, batman, ironman, robin hood etc plus the bulk of supporting population of HKers will rise up to support them in strikes and total chaos in HK together.

When nothing of the sort happened, they became afraid and started crying.

Even as numbers among them started leaving. This big school project is definitely not going as planned.

Yada-ing 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

• Praise 1

Actually, what is HKG to mainland economically... not much compare to the first line city like Guangzhou... so why XJP wanna get his hand dirty by sending in the troops... HKG matter, HKG SAR gov settle... sapport CL do the dirty work.... so long HKG gov don't get overrun... popcorn, hotdogs,  popiah, nasi lemak and cold ice beer sit down and watch show... 

The tanks u said....  nah... that is to prevent the HKG riots spill into mainland via Guangzhou Shenzhen... HKG burn can clean up later... the riot spread to mainland... daichi 大条.... 

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Nlatio said:

Actually, what is HKG to mainland economically... not much compare to the first line city like Guangzhou... so why XJP wanna get his hand dirty by sending in the troops... HKG matter, HKG SAR gov settle... sapport CL do the dirty work.... so long HKG gov don't get overrun... popcorn, hotdogs,  popiah, nasi lemak and cold ice beer sit down and watch show... 

The tanks u said....  nah... that is to prevent the HKG riots spill into mainland via Guangzhou Shenzhen... HKG burn can clean up later... the riot spread to mainland... daichi 大条.... 

Thats why PRC govt and media has been painting those rioters bad, just to let whole PRC know that hk democracy is a failure and to enhance their popularity. XJP also nvr go interfere as the ultimate objective of rioters is to get PLA to interfere, create tiananmen 2.0 and get western power to attack china and declare hk independence

See PLA go clean the road block and all hk media already go wild pointing china breaching the law and one country two system agreement. Imagine if PLA send in troops to control those rioters

• Praise 1

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/as-violence-spikes-some-hong-kong-activists-see-salvation-in-british-citizenship

Please take these in, UK. U can do it! They are DEMANDING citizenship.

They have the experience of killing an old man, whacking young n old men/women, pregnant lady and destroying public properties when they are throwing tantrums.

Latest skills proved they use petrol bombs, shoot arrows, throw bricks, metal rods and walk with air under their feet. They love playing war games with police and anything that bullies and cowards do. 

Advantage of having them : brains totally washed in shxt and can be used as master wishes. Also sales of umbrellas and masks will do very well in UK.

Haiz.

Safe ride 

Cheers

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 8

11 hours ago, Vratenza said:

what about ourselves

aren't we roaches too

we do nothing about it and point fingers at others

we keep pumping money in CPF and allowed taxes to increase to be "mismanaged in our investments" Loses reported by foreign established media but seldom by our local media

aren't we the same, funding a roach fund at the expense of the rest of the citizens

• Praise 1

14 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/as-violence-spikes-some-hong-kong-activists-see-salvation-in-british-citizenship

Please take these in, UK. U can do it! They are DEMANDING citizenship.

They have the experience of killing an old man, whacking young n old men/women, pregnant lady and destroying public properties when they are throwing tantrums.

Latest skills proved they use petrol bombs, shoot arrows, throw bricks, metal rods and walk with air under their feet. They love playing war games with police and anything that bullies and cowards do. 

Advantage of having them : brains totally washed in shxt and can be used as master wishes. Also sales of umbrellas and masks will do very well in UK.

Haiz.

Safe ride 

Cheers

have you ever ask yourself why here in Singapore we do not have an extradition law with Indonesia despite Indonesia being seeking an agreement for the longest time

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

I am puzzled by a few here

who are so against China and her people

to the point of harming or wishing harm to their country and people

HK administration is in part, part of China

so in that case, why do they not protect the protestors who are outright against China

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

11 hours ago, Philipkee said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/hong-kongs-emergency-law-how-far-can-it-go

I am 90% sure she can.  The only issue is the economic implications and what will PLA do in such scenario.

That's why it's a tough decision but one that should have been made.

My two cents.

Have to agree on this one. Looking at the current situation, its abit too late. But can still be done. There will be repercussions, but there is never an easy decision either way. It is either you pain one time, or pain forever. 

25 minutes ago, Ash2017 said:

have you ever ask yourself why here in Singapore we do not have an extradition law with Indonesia despite Indonesia being seeking an agreement for the longest time

Haiz

Have a peaceful and happy week.

Safe ride

Cheers 

• Praise 1

12 hours ago, Philipkee said:

Then in short, carrie is an idiot.

I used to think like that but was educated by my PRC friend recently. There is a solid reason that Hong Kong's elites do not want to end this chaos. They are using this to extort concession from the central government. So, no emergency law as it will crush the protestors immediately.

Each time when the riot started to die down, something happened to stir up the emotion. Remember how the anti-mask rule stirred the rioters? Now, after most of the aggressive rioters are contained by police in the PolyU, the judges motivate the rioter by ruling the anti-mask rule as unconstitutional.  How can something constitutional in colonial HK, Canada, and US become unconstitutional in current HK?  I don't have legal expertise, but it is bizarre to me. They let these rioters see the light of hope.

• Praise 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

36 minutes ago, Somewhat1975 said:

I used to think like that but was educated by my PRC friend recently. There is a solid reason that Hong Kong's elites do not want to end this chaos. They are using this to extort concession from the central government. So, no emergency law as it will crush the protestors immediately.

Each time when the riot started to die down, something happened to stir up the emotion. Remember how the anti-mask rule stirred the rioters? Now, after most of the aggressive rioters are contained by police in the PolyU, the judges motivate the rioter by ruling the anti-mask rule as unconstitutional.  How can something constitutional in colonial HK, Canada, and US become unconstitutional in current HK?  I don't have legal expertise, but it is bizarre to me. They let these rioters see the light of hope.

Very astute observation.  

2 hours ago, Somewhat1975 said:

you see when the police have the upper hand, must put something to restrain them. Otherwise, there will be game over for the rioters and no more show liao.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/hong-kong-leader-carrie-lam-hopes-for-peaceful-resolution-of-hong-kong-polytechnic

Mrs Lam said she had instructed police to try and resolve the situation at Hong Kong Polytechnic University peacefully and to not immediately arrest minors under the age of 18 who remain there. About 100 people remain in the university after about 600 protesters escaped or were evacuated overnight, including several hundred who were under 18 years old.

• Praise 2