Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

9 minutes ago, Civic2000 said:

Someone in HK said It is absolutely right for HK Police to arrest everyone coming out for HK PolyU, because the rioters had taken over the chemistry department of HK PolyU to get chemical materials to make bombs. They had turned it into a bomb-making factory, and the HK police got the intelligence, and then surrounded their terrorist factory.

If it was the US military in charge of this operation, they would have called for an air strike to take out the university and killing everyone in it, and no one would have questioned their decision.

If it was syria

will be flattened aldy

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

30 minutes ago, Beregond said:

now they trying to escape by using the sewers. i dun know how else to call them lol

protests-in-hong-kong-3.jpg.4cee8e544cbd615d143ee665390df7e9.jpg

From this angle... Sure still look like roaches..... 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

14 minutes ago, Civic2000 said:

Someone in HK said It is absolutely right for HK Police to arrest everyone coming out for HK PolyU, because the rioters had taken over the chemistry department of HK PolyU to get chemical materials to make bombs. They had turned it into a bomb-making factory, and the HK police got the intelligence, and then surrounded their terrorist factory.

If it was the US military in charge of this operation, they would have called for an air strike to take out the university and killing everyone in it, and no one would have questioned their decision.

have they complete the course on that? later a wrong mixture and boomz wipe out themselves.

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

have they complete the course on that? later a wrong mixture and boomz wipe out themselves.

Ends the standoff no? If protestors don’t care abt the safety of general public to achieve their aim... why shld anyone give a rats arse when the die for their supposed cause?

• Praise 2

27 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

protests-in-hong-kong-3.jpg.4cee8e544cbd615d143ee665390df7e9.jpg

From this angle... Sure still look like roaches..... 😁

Many underground sewers may have toxic gases in it, good luck to them.

• Haha! 2

18 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

CUHK

One tesla gone

Damn....... If I have my way, I'll put all those arrested in shackles and chains, send them around HK to clear up the mess they made.

Maybe can reduce their sentence by 1mth. 

I'll be nice.... I can let them wear their beloved face mask while they work. 

• Haha! 5

5 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Retribution comes early

Sounds like a girl screaming... Face and skin likely gone. Maybe will be the new face of anti rioters.... 

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Retribution comes early

Amazing... CCP can predict the future.... 😁

Edited by Vratenza
  • Haha! 3

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=lW5mjtWI9gs

Those who surrendered are the ones that is maybe at the back support those at the front attack.. Those who did not surrendered and excape by climbing down ropes and excaped by motorbike are those who are more dangerous.. As they maybe the one that is causing the most damage.. Like at the front end throwing petrol bombs and etc.. 

1 hour ago, Yewheng said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=lW5mjtWI9gs

Those who surrendered are the ones that is maybe at the back support those at the front attack.. Those who did not surrendered and excape by climbing down ropes and excaped by motorbike are those who are more dangerous.. As they maybe the one that is causing the most damage.. Like at the front end throwing petrol bombs and etc.. 

I agree... The more radicalised they are, the more they will self preserve as they believe they can contribute more towards the cause than the underlings. 

Just look at how long it takes for Osama bin laden to be found. 

↡ Advertisement