Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

17 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Over the course of this HK riot, I have a newfound respect for HK police. They are professional, learn and adapt quickly and tactically astute. I saw some videos where rioters are pushing at one end and became totally surprised by incoming police at the other end, with the water cannon truck pushing at the T junction. The way they upgrade their hardware over the course of the riot and the recent tougher approach to hardened rioters showed they mean business.

Of course HK is not at the end of the riot yet, but I think the end is not that far away. There may be one or two major battles left. The police is the one keeping the PLA out IMO.

the rumours that is flying around is some of the big billionairs have alot of influence over the officers and police of HK. thats why so long HK police cannot take tough approach, 

now change chief, we shall see.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

2 hours ago, Beregond said:

the rumours that is flying around is some of the big billionairs have alot of influence over the officers and police of HK. thats why so long HK police cannot take tough approach, 

now change chief, we shall see.

If one watches HK movies...all have been mentioned or insinuated...tripartite plus triads...

the new faces at the police pressers mean business. Lethal weapon used upon the mata mata had crossed their bottomline. 

• Praise 2

31 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

tell those parents to attend the funeral of those ppl that their sons and daughters kill.

ask the paper to interview the family members of the victims.

bloody 1 sided

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 4

45 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Parent last time joined 1967 riot, now son follow their steps and they are proud of it lol

Parents who joined 1967 riot NOW all very rich liao

😜

A walking tour of HKPU today.

In this video, I do not really know whats going on, but I gather people were trying to block the train doors closing.
And the rest of the passengers, were not too pleased about it.

Edited by adrian140180

Supercharged
On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 7:43 PM, Hoseyboh said:

Heng never set fire ah....😂

dbs-hong-kong-vandalised.jpg

77028391_2742885215735880_4139872569492766720_n-768x576.jpg

1st he pissed off the Hong Kongers. Now he's going to piss off the Chinese too.[lipsrsealed]....or should I say "again"? So fast forgot about SAF Terrex seized in HK liao?

Asia not ‘centre of the world’, needs cooperation with other regions to progress: PM Lee
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/pm-lee-hsien-loong-asia-trade-market-mexico-official-visit-12109592

• Haha! 1

9 minutes ago, Didu said:

1st he pissed off the Hong Kongers. Now he's going to piss off the Chinese too.[lipsrsealed]....or should I say "again"? So fast forgot about SAF Terrex seized in HK liao?

Asia not ‘centre of the world’, needs cooperation with other regions to progress: PM Lee
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/pm-lee-hsien-loong-asia-trade-market-mexico-official-visit-12109592

You forget about Kee Chiu yesterday

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/hong-kong-polyu-campus-remaining-protesters-arrests-12109734

I hope Paul and his hideout is found very soon.

Like with help from K9 😂. A week's food ration. 

50 thereabouts now inside. 

If parents seriously do their part to guide their kiddos, still got glimmer of hope for HK to return to peace soon. Of course they may join their kiddos instead.🤪

Just yada-ing 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, PSP415 said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/hong-kong-polyu-campus-remaining-protesters-arrests-12109734

I hope Paul and his hideout is found very soon.

Like with help from K9 😂. A week's food ration. 

50 thereabouts now inside. 

If parents seriously do their part to guide their kiddos, still got glimmer of hope for HK to return to peace soon. Of course they may join their kiddos instead.🤪

Just yada-ing 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

Whole week lunch time also got mob flash protest 

On 11/19/2019 at 8:55 AM, Ash2017 said:

have you ever ask yourself why here in Singapore we do not have an extradition law with Indonesia despite Indonesia being seeking an agreement for the longest time

I ever asked myself what has SG's extradition agreement with another country got to do with HK's treaty within its own country central gov.

Edited by Wishcumsback

11 hours ago, Vratenza said:

I agree... The more radicalised they are, the more they will self preserve as they believe they can contribute more towards the cause than the underlings. 

Just look at how long it takes for Osama bin laden to be found. 

Finally someone admit that the radicals among  HK rioters are no different from the notorious terrorists defined by the international community.

17 minutes ago, Wishcumsback said:

I ever asked myself what has SG's extradition agreement with another country got to do with HK's treaty within its own country central gov.

have you heard of one country two system

best you go library read up about extradition law in Singapore and Hong Kong.

Its individuals like you who know abit but act like you are world leading expert in this issue.

sometimes it baffles me when individuals try to out do each other showing whose opinion is right.

if so smart we would have had identified you for our customary tea party

Edited by Ash2017
  • Praise 1

Somebody is starting to spread the bloody political rhetoric everywhere again

time to change nick 

your friendly neighborhood undertaker

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1