Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/hong-kong-protesters-stay-polyu-campus-riot-police-12113606

Won't consider surrendering because surrendering is for those who are guilty. And NONE of us inside are guilty.😂😂😂😜

I forgot. The guilty ones are all outside. 

Surrendering is seen as admission of guilt. Cannot be because one wants to live to see many days?

Yada-ing. Siege is good. At least no whacking old ppl or tearing bricks or destroying public properties. 

Keep them inside. Let HK heal and peace return. Till the next adding of salt and pepper to stir shxt.

Safe ride 

Cheers 

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, RadX said:

What happened to their talk of "I rather Die then lose my freedom "" and all those crap of beating people who dun agree with them while hiding behind their masks ??

Without mask all look like cowards and act like a mouse ..... these are real life cowards man ...   

• Haha! 6

2 minutes ago, Hubwee said:

What happened to their talk of "I rather Die then lose my freedom "" and all those crap of beating people who dun agree with them while hiding behind their masks ??

Without mask all look like cowards and act like a mouse ..... these are real life cowards man ...   

Exactly

underdevelopEd brains or gray matter

15 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/hong-kong-protesters-stay-polyu-campus-riot-police-12113606

Won't consider surrendering because surrendering is for those who are guilty. And NONE of us inside are guilty.😂😂😂😜

Surrendering is seen as admission of guilt. Cannot be because one wants to live to see many days?

Yada-ing. Siege is good. At least no whacking old ppl or tearing bricks or destroying public properties. 

Keep them inside. Let HK heal and peace return. Till the next adding of salt and pepper to stir shxt.

Safe ride 

Cheers 

They should see themselves as the Outlaws of the water margins. 100 of them just nice. Surrender and still serve HK. 😁

• Haha! 2

10 hours ago, Yewheng said:

That's about 4.5k sgd.. Wow.. Not bad pay.. Think its even slightly better tha. what our junior officer get in sgd.. 

Based on H.K. Cost of Living..this amount is very Little.

Birds are singing, police are having small chit chat while on guard.

Never seen a quieter university compound over the last many days around the now deserted parameters.

A few remaining hardcore radicals still remains holed up in PolyU.

Gals and boys...time to head back to school (if there is still functional) while your mama prepare you a warm bitter soup of reality after weeks of swimming in a honey-pot of idealism & violence...which hopefully will remain a lifetime lesson that no bachelor degree can provide.

Edited by Wishcumsback

5 hours ago, PSP415 said:

Safe ride 

Cheers 

The recent PolyU narrative I observe..... 

Those younger (secondary school) ones all happen be at wrong place wrong time and end up in PolyU after being "scared" by riot police and being ring fenced in. 

Those older ones all claim they did not participate in any of the violent activities and are there as chef/ reporters or first aiders. They are all innocent ie. Not guilty.

So my question is.... Then who the hell destroyed the campus, stole the chemicals, made the petrol bombs, thrown the bombs/bricks, shot the arrows? 

• Haha! 2

6 hours ago, RadX said:

Should have made them clean the Uni, toilets, kitchen, glue all the bricks back, sweep the floor and kneel outside the police station for 8 hours and say sorry.

• Praise 2

10 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

Those younger (secondary school) ones all happen be at wrong place wrong time and end up in PolyU after being "scared" by riot police and being ring fenced in. 

Those older ones all claim they did not participate in any of the violent activities and are there as chef/ reporters or first aiders. They are all innocent ie. Not guilty.

So my question is.... Then who the hell destroyed the campus, stole the chemicals, made the petrol bombs, thrown the bombs/bricks, shot the arrows? 

Must be the undercover police posed as protesters loh. But it's not their fault, it's the govt fault that result in them behaving like this.

• Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Wishcumsback said:

Birds are singing, police are having small chit chat while on guard.

Never seen a quieter university compound over the last many days around the now deserted parameters.

A few remaining hardcore radicals still remains holed up in PolyU.

Gals and boys...time to head back to school (if there is still functional) while your mama prepare you a warm bitter soup of reality after weeks of swimming in a honey-pot of idealism & violence...which hopefully will remain a lifetime lesson that no bachelor degree can provide.

Not sure why you are using red colour font.

But it is like a capital letter shouting/angle.

1 hour ago, Vratenza said:

All innocent. 

The place is haunted. Those ghosts mostly chemists before death 😜🤪🤯👻

I do suspect adults who are not students but taking memory lanes walk.

Remember a principal or vice or whatever his title, asked that non-students to leave that particular Uni. I not sure these are students but NOT from that Uni or not students at all.

Or teachers moving amongst the students, teaching and guiding them. Paul or one of the students mentioned that the school is like a maze and easy to hide from the police...and said that a teacher told him/them that. 

Students are unlikely to betray their teachers if its them. Its a loyalty brotherhood with jianghu element all rojak until students feel they are born to turn HK upside down and give China the middle finger, shine lasers and burn their flags. 

Young ppl finding own identity at rebellious stage very easy to impress with "i will die than kneel" or "death is better than being a HK prc" etc (I made these slogans up ya for examples. No copyright. Can use if like)😂

Something like that.

Personally, there are no innocent persons inside. Everyone made their choice to be there, whether as moral support or help to cook or fill petrol into bottles.

So yes, those who did the above are ghosts, i mean these siginas. They claim memory loss and like cowards, will never admit their deeds unless someone baotol or betray them. 

Just yada-ing 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

Edited by PSP415
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3