Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

Dean of the Queen Mary Hospital, Mr. Lú Chǒng Mào, of Hong Kong said:

"Hong Kong has a very strange group of people who think they are British; but they now live in Hong Kong.

They think they are English nationals; BUT more than half of them hardly know anything about England.

They denounced themselves as Chinese; they do have a good command of their native tongue ( Cantonese).

想當英國人,英國不承認。

想當海外英僑民;英國認為他們瘋了。

They want to be English Nationals and yet the UK does not accept nor recognize them.

THEY want to be an "Overseas English National/English Subjects;

BUT The UK Govt thinks THESE PEOPLR ARE CRAZY.

他們不想當中國人;中國卻把他們當同胞。

英國人殖民香港;他們不敢吭聲。

Though they don't consider themselves to be Chinese Nationals, but China still treats them as compatriots.

When the British colonized Hong Kong; they dared not raise their voices.

英國人利用香港搞鴉片;他們心甘情願。

中國人處處幫助香港人;他們卻天天在排斥。

(And yet) When the British used Hong Kong to engage in opium; they were so accepting and willing.

The Chinese Government help Hong Kong people whenever necessarily; but they still rebel every day.

他們不會吃西餐;

他們不會做英國料理;

他們天天吃大米飯;

他們每天都喝中國茶;

他們每個人都會做中國菜.

They don't know how to partake in Western food;

They do not know how to cook British food;

They eat rice and drink Chinese tea every day;

They all know how to cook Chinese food。

他們拜中國的神;

他們說中國的話;

他們過中國的節;

他們用中國的字;

They worshiped the gods of China (customs and culture);

They speak a dialect of Chinese Origin;

They celebrated Chinese festivals;

They use the Chinese characters and symbols.

他們的祖先全部來自中國;

可是他們卻不承認自己是中國人?

Their roots and ancestors are all from China;

But they refuse to admit that they are Chinese?

這是什麽神奇的邏輯?

真是令人嘆為觀止!

What is this mindless and stupid logic?

It’s so absurdly incomprehensible!

不瞭解的人一定會認為:

香港精神病院的病人是否全都被放出來了?

People who don’t understand, will definitely think:

Are all the patients in the Hong Kong Psychiatric Hospital have been released onto the streets?

站在中國國土說自己是英國人?

為什麽又堅持不選擇離開?

These (non-English nationals of a Chinese territory) people standing on a CHINESE TERRITORY declaring that "I am British!"

WHY AND WHY DON'T THEY INSIST IN LEAVING (HK)?

這一批人的名字叫「廢人」!

十分確定的:

有一天他們將成為世界上的孤兒;

永遠找不到自己的家。」

This lot (group) of people are known as "the disused people or the wasted lot"!

ONE DAY this will be A FACT:

They will become orphans in the world and can never find a place they could call home."

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 5

48 minutes ago, Wishcumsback said:

Wrong again ! Why ? Because this year is the Year of the Pig...During CNY some predicted the maybe "public debate" over" bolder behavior in the city..with some wrongly thought they can "peacefully" co-exist. HA!

You really bad. 

Now you call her a pig. 

:D

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

You really bad. Now you call her a pig. :D

LOL! You read my mind with reference to this silly girl protesting at a MTR station...A pig she is !

This year's zodiac sign precisely explains it all...although I suspect a real pig is far more intelligent than those cockroaches. [flowerface]

image.png

Edited by Wishcumsback

On 12/1/2019 at 9:09 PM, Mockngbrd said:

If someone living in Iraq or some other war torn Middle Eastern country say they go nothing to lose, I will believe. f**kers in HKG le. They got everything to lose. Ask those living in Somalia to trade places with them see if they want or not. 

HK youth complain not having the chance to make political statement during their graduation.🤣

Those born in 1997 lament missed milestones as universities call off graduation ceremonies

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/politics/article/3040059/hong-kong-protests-those-born-1997-lament-missed-milestones

• Haha! 1

On 12/2/2019 at 12:37 PM, PSP415 said:

It's not a dead end, really.

Right behind them is a big and prosperous country with open arms. Special housing privileges and lots of jobs/opportunities to be better off than under the British.

They have been brainwashed to fear China and their insidious/sinister plots to pull the rugs of freedom from under them.

Why now? There are many years till 2047. Plans on more housing mooted again. Lots of jobs if only students focus on completing a proper education than making petrol bombs, setting MTRs on fire, hurting own ppl is especially ridiculous regardless the understanding. 

Nothing to lose? So even those with plenty to lose must join them? Not all HKers have nothing to lose.

In fact, there are still many of them with good homes, savings, cars and good jobs.

Look at that lone man who kena whacked on the head with metal drain cover. He was alone but he is a hero in my eyes, probably a dead one soon if that plaster or bandage is not a miracle cure. He might also have nothing to lose. Or everything to lose if these rioters dun stop.

These must wake up and start to accept the hands reaching out to help are from China.

At least, grab as much economic help as possible and when saved enuff or climbed till so high in corporate world that literally the world is your roasted goose, i mean, oyster.

Violence is not the answer. Worse is own ppl fighting own ppl with the stakes raised higher...fight to the death soon.

I am seeing China as an answer to their despair. Its a bloody big ATM that can dispense jobs, money, cars, houses, food etc. But they fear it.

They are convinced FREEDOM and independence is their saviour. Unfortunately, they have been deceived. No food, no money, nothing will be left without China.

Perhaps USA can build factories and welcome all these siginas to work inside like slaves. They probably think they are in heaven then. At least they are known as American-HKers. 

Everyone has human rights. Where do the seriously injured by the rioters go to to have their rights protected or redressed? 

Haiz. 

It is not about understanding them. It is about why can't they SEE the mountains of gold and the bright future BEHIND them. All they need is to turn away from violence and be smarter. 

All these feel good chants "we fight or we die!" "Freedom! Can dun eat but never kneel" are meaningless. When caught, all just cry police brutality. They young means got immunity for killing anyone anytime. Freedom      my foot.

😅yada-ing. Stop the violence. Use your brains. Dun impose your sad reasons for existing upon all those happy to live on.

Safe ride 

Cheers 

The weed you're smoking must be the very best. Well done.

• Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, Porker said:

Weed?

😂😂😂 u done the best yourself before? Sorry me no touch such stuff.

Thank you. 

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 2

Nothing to with that...You guys don't know meh ?

Under the PRC law, drug related crimes can lead to serious punishment including death sentence - like SG. [flowerface]

If wanna commit crime - might as well do it in HK where punishment is lenient and court will let you off with a slap on the hand niah.

Now...where were we on the now-dead Extradition Bill ?

13 hours ago, inlinesix said:
14 hours ago, Porker said:

Outside of great firewall?

Edited by Wishcumsback
  • Haha! 1

On 12/2/2019 at 1:28 PM, Wt_know said:

yes ... so many mei mei and no space to piak 

so they are very very "pent up" ... so can only go to street to throw, smash and torch

2019-12-02_132614.jpg

Darn familiar.. Who said it 1st in sg? Hmm.. 

• Haha! 2

https://fortuneinsight.com/web/posts/476093

【一個中國】中共中央統戰部:加強對網紅的「思想政治引導」,協助他們「帶風向」,團結在黨的周圍

中共中央統戰部、中央網信辦上月(28日)在北京召開「網絡人士統戰工作會議」,統戰部部長尤權指示,要加強對網紅的「思想政治引導」,讓他們擁護中共領導、擁護社會主義制度,協助他們在輿論引導(帶風向)等方面發揮積極作用,努力把他們團結在黨的周圍。

中共中央統戰部微信公眾號「統戰新語」發佈有關會議的消息,指當前內地網民規模已達8.54億,網絡普及率達61.2%。「以網謀生」的人及「借網發力」的行業增加,「網絡人士」亦應運而生,成為推動經濟社會發展的重要力量。

而中共要加強統戰的「網絡人士」包括:1.資訊訂閱、內容分發、門戶網站(入口網站)等新媒體資訊平台的從業人員。2.社交生活、文化娛樂、網路技術、網路交易等網路企業和平台的從業人員。3.網路「大V」(意見領袖)、個人網路「大號」、網路社群組織負責人、網路作家、網路主播、影音紅人、職業電競選手等網紅。4.與網路密切相關的其他企業和社會組織的從業人員等。

統戰部要求,做好「網絡人士」的統戰工作,主要包括3項:1.思想政治引導;2.把網路代表人士隊伍建設,納入統一戰線代表人士隊伍建設總體規劃;3.支持「網絡人士」在理念和技術創新,開展扶貧攻堅網絡公益活動及建言獻策、促進黨和政府科學決策等方面發揮優勢作用。特別是在輿論引導方面,支持他們增強社會責任感,多生產和傳播健康向上的網路內容,積極參與網路上重大主題宣傳活動和網上輿論引導,鞏固主流輿論陣地。

Edited by inlinesix

On 12/3/2019 at 9:59 PM, PSP415 said:

Weed?

😂😂😂 u done the best yourself before? Sorry me no touch such stuff.

Thank you. 

Safe ride

Cheers

I'm not as stupid as you to smoke weed. Have a nice day Sir.

3 hours ago, Porker said:

I'm not as stupid as you to smoke weed. Have a nice day Sir.

U really quite blind as well and cant read.

I dun do weeds or ciggies. Me non-smoker.

Hence pls dun assume that i do. Weeds! 😂😂😂 goodness. Pay to slowly kill own body. No thank u.

U have a great week too.

Safe ride

Cheers 

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

those are not real friends la. real friends wont use different political view to change your life even effect your wedding.

real friend will accept your different, they stay forever .

this type of friend mention in this case comes and go.

• Praise 4

2 minutes ago, Beregond said:

those are not real friends la. real friends wont use different political view to change your life even effect your wedding.

just like democracy? real democracy is able to respect each other views and differences. 

• Praise 4
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Beregond said:

Not in a deeply divided society.

It is either you are on my side or not on my side.  There is no in btw.

This is what's happening in HK now.

↡ Advertisement