Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

12 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

What happen if joe Biden become president? Taiwan jialat?

Can The Rock just run for president please?

I reckon terminator stand a higher chance to run for US presidency race than "the rock".

Never know.

3 hours ago, Kopites said:

Not only Aust. The last I heard consist of cinfirmed UK, Aust, NZ, Canada, and Taiwan.

Still awaiting for Trump to nod his head.

😄

Uk only want the hk elite and smart ppl. Those low ses wont make it to hk. Alias uk need more investment from hk

1 hour ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Uk only want the hk elite and smart ppl. Those low ses wont make it to hk. Alias uk need more investment from hk

ya, they want those elite that can bring cash over,

if 10k siginna pocket empty 0 cash go uk

uk need feed them find them house and job. u see UK want or not.

they siam buay hu. i bet my ase on that

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
18 hours ago, Kopites said:

Can read Chinese?😀

Copy and paste.

美國國務卿蓬佩奧(Mike Pompeo)周三對 Google,Facebook 和 Twitter 表示謝意,表揚他們拒絕向香港政府交出用戶數據,並鼓勵其他公司也這樣做。

蓬培奧在周三白宮記者會上表示,批評北京出爾反爾,「北京說,50 年來它們賦予香港人民高度的自治權。大家都已經看到了僅僅 23 年後發生的事情 — 空洞的承諾。」

近日全球多個主流的社交媒體平台,包括 Google,Facebook,Twitter,以至 Telegram 及 WhatsApp 都指不會向香港政府提交使用者的身份。

Related to below article:

Big tech firms face dilemma over new HK powers

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/united-states/big-tech-firms-face-dilemma-over-new-hk-powers

• Praise 1

9 hours ago, Jamesc said:

I don't think China cares what the world thinks. 

:D

I fully agreed with you, China is too big to worry who cares less. Thy are now Super Power of the World - Money, People Population and 5G, one fine day - Pig Can Fly  [laugh]

Supercharged

Following Canada, Australia also suspending extradition treaty with HK.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/australia-hong-kong-extradition-safe-haven-12916640

Following are the remaining 16 countries that has such treaty with HK. Who do you think will go next?

New Zealand, the United Kingdom, the United States, the Philippines, India, the Netherlands, Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Portugal, South Korea, Ireland, Germany, South Africa and Finland.

2 minutes ago, Didu said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/australia-hong-kong-extradition-safe-haven-12916640

Following are the remaining 16 countries that has such treaty with HK. Who do you think will go next?

New Zealand, the United Kingdom, the United States, the Philippines, India, the Netherlands, Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Portugal, South Korea, Ireland, Germany, South Africa and Finland.

Might as well ask whether Singapore will suspend or not?

(edited)
8 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I heard France in the mid of planning to suspend as well.

新西蘭外長彼得斯(Winston Peters)在一份聲明中表示高度關注《港區國安法》,認為中國在香港推動《港區國安法》,已從根本上改變了香港的國際參與環境。他又承諾會繼續監察新法例對香港人的影響。

澳洲今日亦宣布,經內閣討論後決定暫停執行澳港引渡協議,並且會為部份港人提供「避風港」。現時已在澳約 1 萬名港人,包括留學生、持臨時工作簽證者及畢業簽證者等的簽證可獲延長 5 年,並提供申請永久居留途徑。

Edited by Kopites

1 minute ago, Kopites said:

I heard France in the mid of planning to suspend as well.

How not to suspend when the legislation ignore the due process

Supercharged
3 hours ago, Beregond said:

UK all crafty pirates by DNA.

They fed up of poor eastern european FT that's why Brexit.

You think they will welcome more Asian immigrants?

Only money talks for them.

If  high nett worth then they welcome you, then again this type of guy already doing well in HK and no reason to move.

For the real "demon-cracy fighters", actually western world already strong hint that Taiwan is setup for them to escape to, where they can continue their use as saboteurs to whack China.

Supercharged
31 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Ha ha...this kind of things PAP will not chiong number 1.  Balls still shrink from the seized Terrexes episode.

• Haha! 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

How not to suspend when the legislation ignore the due process

Carrie Lam is a ‘lamentable’ figure in Hong Kong history, ex-colonial governor Chris Patten says

https://coconuts.co/hongkong/news/carrie-lam-is-a-lamentable-figure-in-hong-kong-history-ex-colonial-governor-chris-patten-says/

Edited by Kopites

(edited)
6 hours ago, Beregond said:

The latest I heard (Hk magazine) li ka shing already gotten green light from UK to built some sort like industrial park along that line in UK.  Mini Hk?😄

Edited by Kopites

10 hours ago, Didu said:

All this countries that suspending extradition treaty with HK b'cos they are going to except those rioters leaders who escaping HK.

China will welcome them to accept those troublemakers and when they excape to their countries, I don't think China will want them back. :we-all-gonna-die: 

• Haha! 1

10 hours ago, Kopites said:

The latest I heard (Hk magazine) li ka shing already gotten green light from UK to built some sort like industrial park along that line in UK.  Mini Hk?😄

李嘉誠英國百億元地產項目Convoys Wharf動工 打造港資社區?

https://inews.hket.com/article/2691407/李嘉誠英國百億元地產項目Convoys Wharf動工 打造港資社區?

↡ Advertisement