Hypersonic

Have they extradited all the people that opposed

the extradition bill to China already?

I tell you once in the China court 

no chance liao.

:D

• Haha! 1

Twincharged

a good reminder of what the issue is about.

a honest look at history and accountability.

我愛中国 你愛中共

i wonder who that lady was... must be a senior civil servant now... maybe some PA head...

• Praise 2

Twincharged
On 6/2/2021 at 1:48 PM, Jamesc said:

Have they extradited all the people that opposed

the extradition bill to China already?

I tell you once in the China court 

no chance liao.

:D

i wonder more does singapore extradite people to china if requested.

maybe... one day will have no choice, who knows china POFMA will apply in singapore too...

23 hours ago, Playtime said:

a good reminder of what the issue is about.

a honest look at history and accountability.

我愛中国 你愛中共

i wonder who that lady was... must be a senior civil servant now... maybe some PA head...

Very touching...

Indeed, speaking to the older generation of non-communistic chinese educated, yet successful people in SG, they love Chinese culture, but they hated the CCP.

The crux being CCP is a self-centred, self-serving party, and even the country and people takes 2nd place before its party survival.

It seemed to have evolved past that with DXP opening up China to lockstep with the world economy, after watching the collapse of the Soviet Union.

The parallel world could be a North Korean dystopia of 1.4B people, staving to death while its leaders wine and dine.

If the CCP cannot admit the wrongs and consequences of mismanagement, it is no different from Japan in not admitting to its war crimes during ww2.

Acknowledgement of faults may not right the wrongs of the past, but it puts on record a blemish that may forewarn future generation of leaders not to mis-step

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

49 minutes ago, Sturtles said:

Very touching...

Indeed, speaking to the older generation of non-communistic chinese educated, yet successful people in SG, they love Chinese culture, but they hated the CCP.

The crux being CCP is a self-centred, self-serving party, and even the country and people takes 2nd place before its party survival.

It seemed to have evolved past that with DXP opening up China to lockstep with the world economy, after watching the collapse of the Soviet Union.

The parallel world could be a North Korean dystopia of 1.4B people, staving to death while its leaders wine and dine.

If the CCP cannot admit the wrongs and consequences of mismanagement, it is no different from Japan in not admitting to its war crimes during ww2.

Acknowledgement of faults may not right the wrongs of the past, but it puts on record a blemish that may forewarn future generation of leaders not to mis-step

I think the saddest thing about people like this is the fact that Mao Zedong has been dead for so long yet those in exiled cannot move on from it. 

Actually I'll like to remind people that many of the current leadership suffered under the Cultural Revolution, but the ignorants will always round them up together as if CCP is the exact same leadership from the past and sharing one mentality. Obviously not.

Today's China isn't the same as the one 50 or 60 years ago. To draw parallels with North Korea is embarrassingly poor. Second biggest economy in the world, highest numbers of billionaires, highest number of people lifted from poverty, 400m middle-class, 90% home owners. Is that how you describe North Korea? Obviously not.

Pre-COVID, China has about 150 million outbound tourists yearly and all of them return home. Is this how you described people that lack freedom or being oppressed?

(edited)
39 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

I think the saddest thing about people like this is the fact that Mao Zedong has been dead for so long yet those in exiled cannot move on from it. 

Actually I'll like to remind people that many of the current leadership suffered under the Cultural Revolution, but the ignorants will always round them up together as if CCP is the exact same leadership from the past and sharing one mentality. Obviously not.

Today's China isn't the same as the one 50 or 60 years ago. To draw parallels with North Korea is embarrassingly poor. Second biggest economy in the world, highest numbers of billionaires, highest number of people lifted from poverty, 400m middle-class, 90% home owners. Is that how you describe North Korea? Obviously not.

Pre-COVID, China has about 150 million outbound tourists yearly and all of them return home. Is this how you described people that lack freedom or being oppressed?

I'm surprise you can't read well.

How do your masters pay you? Via 外汇卷?

NB:All in jest bro!

Edited by Sturtles
  • Haha! 1

(edited)

警封維園 悼念燭光遍地開花 銅鑼灣旺角舉紫旗.

六四32周年,警方早上拘捕支聯會副主席鄒幸彤、下午封鎖維園球場、草地。入夜,維園球場的燭光汪洋不再,但悼念六四的燭光、手機燈光,在銅鑼灣、旺角、荃灣、天水圍等各區街頭亮起。警方晚上在銅鑼灣、旺角舉黃旗及紫旗警告在街上亮燈、悼念的市民,有市民高呼「平反六四」、「光復香港、時代革命」等口號。警方在旺角拘捕「賢學思政」召集人王逸戰,指他公眾地方行為不檢。晚上多個教會和組織今晚在港九新界教堂,最少舉辦 9 個祈禱會,其中屯門贖世主堂舉行六四悼念彌撒期間,警方指堂內人士違反限聚令,呼籲市民離開聖堂位置。

Fire won't die down.

192039031_4227953297290258_7360071616146558260_n_qG6Uv.jpg

Image20from20iOS_M3nht.jpg

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1

9 minutes ago, Kopites said:

警封維園 悼念燭光遍地開花 銅鑼灣旺角舉紫旗.

六四32周年,警方早上拘捕支聯會副主席鄒幸彤、下午封鎖維園球場、草地。入夜,維園球場的燭光汪洋不再,但悼念六四的燭光、手機燈光,在銅鑼灣、旺角、荃灣、天水圍等各區街頭亮起。警方晚上在銅鑼灣、旺角舉黃旗及紫旗警告在街上亮燈、悼念的市民,有市民高呼「平反六四」、「光復香港、時代革命」等口號。警方在旺角拘捕「賢學思政」召集人王逸戰,指他公眾地方行為不檢。晚上多個教會和組織今晚在港九新界教堂,最少舉辦 9 個祈禱會,其中屯門贖世主堂舉行六四悼念彌撒期間,警方指堂內人士違反限聚令,呼籲市民離開聖堂位置。

Fire won't die down.

192039031_4227953297290258_7360071616146558260_n_qG6Uv.jpg

Image20from20iOS_M3nht.jpg

Spend most of the year calling mainlanders "locust" and then 6.4 becomes super enthusiastic about the welfare of mainlanders. Fire won't die down for sure, go light those candles if that makes you feel better.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

今日是六四屠城 32 週年,天主教正義和平委員會今晚 8 時,在全港 7 所聖堂舉行「追思亡者彌撒」,全部聖堂都已爆滿。其中在屯門贖世主堂,全部 200 個座位於約 7 時 15 分已滿座。大批穿黑衣市民在外在守候。警員多次向聖堂工作人員表示,要求他們逐市民散開,否則將發出違反限聚令告票。

(edited)

Two interesting images from Hk media taken on 8964. 😄

188875800_4227470537338534_6727216786079919350_n_9iF5w.jpg

193722050_169483261853919_97584601345128728_n_WuwDr.jpg

eq3RpYR.png

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1

10 hours ago, Vinyl said:

personally i feel mao is like qin shi huang. he do the 1 and most important thing unite china, without him uniting china, deng.x.p wont even have the chance to reform, the rest of china leader dun have chance to follow up till xjp today. its a progress. 

if u ask me would any 1 else done better for china during the time when mao is in charge, i would say no .

without doubt mao got his own controversial during his time in charge, but its the same for all the other great leader from all over the world in history. bush no 1 just pass away recently, ppl remember him as a great leader of usa who save kuwait defeated the great evil saddam, who will go dig that the whole story to invade iraq is a scam.

but of course all this is out of topic here. 

gud luck to hk having peace at last.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2