Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

(edited)

Hongkongers need to accept the fact that Hong Kong is part of China, "one country 2 system" only last for 50 years from 1997, and will expire in 2047, like it or not, it is a fact. In 2047, HongKong will officially be run by communist, no running away from this. 

hk all along is part of china.

but many western power want to portrait it differently.

the 1 country 2 system for 50 years dun even need to talk or discuss. cos it purely a china internal issues. 

even if now they decide no more 1 country 2 system. all under china central gov rules. no 1 can say any thing.

lts their law, they can change whenever they want.

look at us, suddenly we say only malay can be president. 

cos our gov change law, its their right.

we all stop work, stop whole country from moving and go protest meh???

Edited by Beregond
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Twincharged

bro, you never try to understand the law.

only the court have the right to decide send or not send, and all the decision has to be according to the written law.

bro please go read up

my inform is from hk senior counsel

• Praise 1

Too late.

Who knows. Even TV screen with latest smart whatever already pre-installed can easily become a spying or listening cam.

Cheap labour. Cheap set up. Cheap cheap all came with hidden costs to collect in future.

Anyways the day satellites went above the earth, is the beginning of widespread spying activities. What cant be seen by those cameras, laptops, handphones and TV screens do the job. Just click and install great apps. Permission given unless cant use. What the heck. AGREE is still ownself willing one. No have AGAINST MY WILL disclaimer.

One fine day or night, we all need to wear a "dog tag like" device or chip hidden within our bodies. No batteries needed. Heartbeats will provide the power. Iirc the 2 most felt heartbeat spots are on wrists and forehead. U choose next time where u want it. Hard to steal identities then unless u replace someone's head or wrist. Or maybe carry that head or wrist around. ð

ððð now, testing on animals. Dogs mostly have the chips liao.

Just yada-ing. I marvel at the technological advances that's going to make us so trackable. Nowhere to hide.

Safe ride

Cheers

Hahaha I was thinking whether my xiaomi robot is spying on me or not since it has my Wi-Fi password :XD:

I think CCp see my surfing I think gave up :XD:

better that age compared to when older. 

haha or else suddenly u find out u maybe a grandfather  [laugh]

ha ha... i know... 

but their rebellious nature is not extended to opp gender aspect leh. Both go boy/girl' school, so they don't interact with the opp gender much yet...

and not sure if this is good or bad also  [laugh]

hk all along is part of china.

but many western power want to portrait it differently.

the 1 country 2 system for 50 years dun even need to talk or discuss. cos it purely a china internal issues. 

even if now they decide no more 1 country 2 system. all under china central gov rules. no 1 can say any thing.

lts their law, they can change whenever they want.

look at us, suddenly we say only malay can be president. 

cos our gov change law, its their right.

we all stop work, stop whole country from moving and go protest meh???

HK island was ceded to UK for life after Opium War.

bro please go read up

my inform is from hk senior counsel

what you doing here wasting time, you sld be in the picture right?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

ContentBroker_contentid-db142f88049f4b6b

Twincharged

what you doing here wasting time, you sld be in the picture right?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

ContentBroker_contentid-db142f88049f4b6b

cannot the hantu wont allow

Hahaha I was thinking whether my xiaomi robot is spying on me or not since it has my Wi-Fi password :XD:

Their censors also like jap av actress more than prc one lol
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Not look down on you.. but how big is your investment?

The people who put billions into HK did so because of the assured independence of judicial system... maybe they were wrong. It's not exactly liquid assets they can just pull out.

Last thing they want is whenever there's a dispute their staff suddenly disappear from hk... turn up in China over some "crime".

That's why i say , you go in with your eyes open lor . There are lots of others who feared that this will happen , so they smart , sell everything before 1997 . If you wants to stay and fight and try to make their money , then its again your choice ma . These group of people laugh at those who fled saying they are stupid as there are still lots of money making opportunites . But when shit hits the fan , they KPKB ....  

Even their famous superman , already sold off at least half of their assets on the pretext of investing in London / Europe lei ..

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Hmm ok.

Cos my good friend who bought property in china with his brother working there for years, says that capital removal has to be slow.

And anecdotally, my dad's friend who own companies in china also says the same thing.

Was just talking to a Chinese customer in HKG couple of days ago . We both agreed that those people who complains about having difficulty in getting money out from China , are mainly those who are not willing to let others earn a small commission for helping to transfer the money out.

Was just talking to a Chinese customer in HKG couple of days ago . We both agreed that those people who complains about having difficulty in getting money out from China , are mainly those who are not willing to let others earn a small commission for helping to transfer the money out.

Ahhh.... so you saying if you know the right person, you can be middle man and earn a small commission of said commission lor

Supercharged

Ahhh.... so you saying if you know the right person, you can be middle man and earn a small commission of said commission lor

Belive it or not..

Have actually seen hotel use robot that go to rooms to service customers.

My thought was.. the dam thing has a camera, who the hell would allow it into their room.

(edited)

HK island was ceded to UK for life after Opium War.

nothing is for life

UK got hk cos china during qing is weak.

if now china is still as weak as during qing period, hk and the rest or even more land will be ceded to UK.

see whos fire power stronger nia.

treaty sign when u are weak and under power is alway tear up when u become strong.

if not china wont be advancing into south china sea so much now. 

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

nothing is for life

UK got hk cos china during qing is weak.

if now china is still as weak as during qing period, hk and the rest or even more land will be ceded to UK.

see whos fire power stronger nia.

treaty sign when u are weak and under power is alway tear up when u become strong.

if not china wont be advancing into south china sea so much now. 

wonder how long more uk can hold falklands (and maybe gib.)

I thought their crackdown so effective mah haha. So it's still possible for a percentage lah.