Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

Turbocharged

Yes. Only after mainland came down on CX. Then to appease them, then they sacked... It should have been done right from the start.

At least that's what I understand from the time line.

Yap, the Ang Mo boss initially say he got thousand of employee... he cannot possibly tell them what to say or think... but apparently the board of directors  don't share his view as China is a big market for them to lost..... their bonus decimal point put where is critical....  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Yap, the Ang Mo boss initially say he got thousand of employee... he cannot possibly tell them what to say or think... but apparently the board of directors don't share his view as China is a big market for them to lost..... their bonus decimal point put where is critical.... [laugh]

Not only that ban mean cannot go china airspace, how the hell cathay can go to europe lol

Not only that ban mean cannot go china airspace, how the hell cathay can go to europe lol

http://www.caac.gov.cn/XWZX/MHYW/201908/t20190809_197987.html

一是自2019年8月10日零时起,对所有参与和支持非法游行示威、暴力冲击活动,以及有过过激行为的人员,立即停止其执飞内地航班或执行与内地航空运输活动相关的一切职务活动;

二是自2019年8月11日零时起,向其在内地的运行合格审定机构报送所有飞往内地和飞越内地领空的机组人员身份信息,未经审核通过,不予接收该航班;三是于2019年8月15日零时前,向其在内地的运行合格审定机构报送公司加强内部管控、提升飞行安全和安保水平的措施方案。

Which parts said so?

wah siao liao

the youtube sexpert and the so called pro-democracy

sure DLLM spore

Too bad no one will save hk other than china. Those pro democracy protesters can dream on the west like UK and USA to save them, when the west themselves have alot problems unsolved.

Continue DLLM but end up ownself diu ownself

yalor ... organiser sure humblebrag 2M people go on street

even 2M ... Mr Leung said they are definitely not majority

and reporter all face like kena pawned ... lol

All rally organisers in the world are the same, inflate the number to ensure their protest event looks successful and managed to get big crowd.

Even the pro police demonstrators organiser also inflate the number, e.g 100k become 300k

Edited by Thaiyotakamli

A CNA reporter was reporting situation on Sham Shui Po and I saw a few idiots behind waving USA flags...dafug?

Reallly too much American influence.

A CNA reporter was reporting situation on Sham Shui Po and I saw a few idiots behind waving USA flags...dafug?

Reallly too much American influence.

i saw in youtube ... sexpert said

a. raise uk flag because the hkee is proud to be ruled by brits ... said simi sai also got law got talk ...

b. raise usa flag because ... the whole world only ah trump kor can fight ah xi kor ... all see ah xi ... bow 90-degree liao

your enemy’s enemy is your friend

ah trump kor with the trade war and the simi sai tarrif

has at least project himself ... the winner and stronger sparring partner ... [sly]

at least on tv and news ... [laugh]

amdk ftw!!!

Edited by Wt_know

i saw in youtube ... sexpert said

a. raise uk flag because the hkee is proud to be ruled by brits ... said simi sai also got law got talk ...

b. raise usa flag because ... the whole world only ah trump kor can fight ah xi kor ... all see ah xi ... bow 90-degree liao

your enemyâs enemy is your friend

ah trump kor with the trade war and the simi sai tarrif

has at least project himself ... the winner and stronger sparring partner ... [sly]

at least on tv and news ... [laugh]

amdk ftw!!!

did they ask for permission to use US & UK flag?

more like sabo the two ang moh.

Let me add chilli sauce to your comments

Since the bill will affect businessman (especially the so call Pro-Beijing side) more than commoner, could they be the 1 giving financial aid to these young ppl?

hahaha ... amdk like to be workship ma ... lol

Let me add chilli sauce to your comments

Since the bill will affect businessman (especially the so call Pro-Beijing side) more than commoner, could they be the 1 giving financial aid to these young ppl?

I think i said something to this effect earlier on in the first 2 major protests when CL backed down already. But after the storming LegCo event and battlegrounds spreading to streets beside their malls etc, i think now with the violence and given almost all the biggest businessmen in HK are involved in real estate. They are back into the pro-Beijing camp now in case Martial Law is declared and won't that be a total bummer for their businesses  [:p]

with pix and videos showing protesters turn rioters

the force is sibei strong

still so many “good” protesters go on street

i guess like youtube sexpert said

alrhough they dont condone rioters behaviour

but generally many hkeee support them

because they all beh tahan liao

since there are a group of “kamakaze” black shirt yellow helmet

they simply support them in shadow

even supplying umbrella and helmet

post-7984-0-27374900-1565523176_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Wt_know

These 2 months Police Salaries.....''difficult to earn''. ...luckily Protesters cum Rioters no Weapons like Guns...or else i think....alot of Policeman will resign. [bigcry]

'

↡ Advertisement