Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

MIC have any special ingredient one or not? [sweatdrop]

inside have this powder call "放弃暴动粉", inhale liao will all auto guai guai give up rioting.... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

prc can supply unlimited MIC stock? [sly]

some more cheaper and stronger?

mayb thats why now all fire at wish!!!.... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

GG to that mtr station aircon. The filter confirmed need to change, the tear gas smell will be there for quite sometime in enclosed space.

i see u also a graduate of the safti tear gas room  :a-fun:

and if the sprinklers get activated...  :slow:

Got news that violent protestors got impersonators/infiltrators.

I am sure when in chaos, both sides got people planted to create problems. Isn't what riots are for? The winners are those that wish to see HK falls.

• Praise 2

i see u also a graduate of the safti tear gas room :a-fun:

and if the sprinklers get activated... :slow:

Oh ya, that tear gas.. Lucky I wear the mask tight tight and never rub eyes. It can be really painful especially if after come out go use use rub eyes.

Oh ya, that tear gas.. Lucky I wear the mask tight tight and never rub eyes. It can be really painful especially if after come out go use use rub eyes.

dont forget the tap outside... come out only, immediately use hands to cup water rub eyes... argggggggggg!!!!! [bigcry]  [bigcry]

• Praise 2

CNA reported a female protestor got hit by a stray rubber bullet and her one eye got ruptured, thru her goggles...damn.

CNA reported a female protestor got hit by a stray rubber bullet and her one eye got ruptured, thru her goggles...damn.

Very unfortunate tho protestors went into it knowing the kind of risk they are putting themselves into.

take out mask, report rank and name, NRIC number, then rush for the door , run for the tap outside.. 

basic chemical warfare training in SAF is common lah, no big deal...

In the early 90s, I was selected to do some chemical warfare testing. They pasted wires all over my body (like ECG), then have me put on the suit and mask, did some excises and check heartbeat. After that sat down in front of a computer screen right after that, and look at whole screen full of zeros, once i see a small zero appear hit the space bar. And they kept changing the numbers and alphabet for like 30 min to test our concentration. Finally sent to the say hello to the gas.

I met the gas 3 times in total throughout my NS life.

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 1

Will be very sad if these young ppl are unknowingly being manipulated by others while they believing they are fighting for the ‘betterment’ of their future & the that of HKers.

• Praise 1

bullet got no eye [sweatdrop]
  • Praise 1

rioter tio si rioter, regardless of age, gender, race and religions.

The tear gas and bullets are not train to siam char bor one... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

It's possible to have ruptured globe from direct trauma to eyeball.

Commonly in road traffic accident or something hit your eye directly. Squash ball is one of the main culprits last time cos of the speed and unpredictable nature 

Bullets have no eyes.

take out mask, report rank and name, NRIC number, then rush for the door , run for the tap outside.. 

basic chemical warfare training in SAF is common lah, no big deal...

In the early 90s, I was selected to do some chemical warfare testing. They pasted wires all over my body (like ECG), then have me put on the suit and mask, did some excises and check heartbeat. After that sat down in front of a computer screen right after that, and look at whole screen full of zeros, once i see a small zero appear hit the space bar. And they kept changing the numbers and alphabet for like 30 min to test our concentration. Finally sent to the say hello to the gas.

I met the gas 3 times in total throughout my NS life.

my mask always spoil. even at the start. Sibei sian one. I really hate chemical warfare training.

I had to do the chamber twice at OCS, both times havent even reached half way the mask already leaked like no tomorrow, already choking inside the mask.

I was supposed to go in again, i just say f**k it, i'm not going to do it. 

The senior officer f**ked me, but i said "i don't feel well". Think he dealing with some stupid si ginna that is ok with faulty equipment.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

my mask always spoil. even at the start. Sibei sian one. I really hate chemical warfare training.

I had to do the chamber twice at OCS, both times havent even reached half way the mask already leaked like no tomorrow, already choking inside the mask.

I was supposed to go in again, i just say f**k it, i'm not going to do it. 

The senior officer f**ked me, but i said "i don't feel well". Think he dealing with some stupid si ginna that is ok with faulty equipment.

hahahaha,  so far none of us went through it twice, dont know allowed to enter twice or not, the SO of yours must be an a**hole... [:p]

But my guys lucky i went through once when i was selected for the test, so when it was our turn, I told them to aim at the door, once mask out, close eyes and count your steps to the door.

Most got out not too bad... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

inside have this powder call "æ¾å¼æ´å¨ç²", inhale liao will all auto guai guai give up rioting.... [:p][laugh][laugh]

And all begin to sing china national anthem lol

Will be very sad if these young ppl are unknowingly being manipulated by others while they believing they are fighting for the âbettermentâ of their future & the that of HKers.

Its very easy to manipulate students
↡ Advertisement