Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

That's why they recall a retired DCP.

this fellow must be sibei kuai lan when he was in power... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

No way it could be stopped without political dialogue unless CCP wants bloodshed

As always Political problem is to be solved politically.

Currently, there is outbreak of HFMD within HKPF.

Maybe when there is breakdown of HKPF, 武警will pretend to be HKPF.

Yes I agree that political problems sld be solve politically, but that is provided it all started peacefully. The moment there is violent and riots, these violent need to stop first before both parties can get to the table. If talks doesnt work out, then protests can continue. Also, the talks must be between someone politically in command on both sides. 

The current situation, the riots need to stop, but there is no sign it will any time soon, how to talk? 

Then you have no one willing to step forward, or be formally elected (selected) to represent the protesters. Every now and then you have this grp demand these, then that grp demand that, but when asked will the protest halt if their demand is met, all said they cannot represent the mass.  Like that go one side cooling lah, dont waste my time. 

So it will never end in a political way, because no protesters want to talk, they only want a revolution end to the whole system. Which will never happen. This is fact not only the HK ppl need to face, but all of us as well. 

Personally I think the 武警 are already there lor, after 2 and a half month, many local HKPF would have wore out and fall out, someone need to fill up those vacant roles. Not uncommon to ask for fresh reinforcement from mainland.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

wah ... safe to go or not?

flying there tomorrow

ð

very safe, you will be welcomed by ten of thousands of black fans at airport :D
  • Praise 2

Yes I agree that political problems sld be solve politically, but that is provided it all started peacefully. The moment there is violent and riots, these violent need to stop first before both parties can get to the table. If talks doesnt work out, then protests can continue. Also, the talks must be between someone politically in command on both sides. 

The current situation, the riots need to stop, but there is no sign it will any time soon, how to talk? 

Then you have no one willing to step forward, or be formally elected (selected) to represent the protesters. Every now and then you have this grp demand these, then that grp demand that, but when asked will the protest halt if their demand is met, all said they cannot represent the mass.  Like that go one side cooling lah, dont waste my time. 

So it will never end in a political way, because no protesters want to talk, they only want a revolution end to the whole system. Which will never happen. This is fact not only the HK ppl need to face, but all of us as well. 

Personally I think the 武警 are already there lor, after 2 and a half month, many local HKPF would have wore out and fall out, someone need to fill up those vacant roles. Not uncommon to ask for fresh reinforcement from mainland.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

CCP will forever rem their 70th National Day.

Hypersonic

“ only “ departure flight cancel, means tomorrow still can land ( as of now ). But, come back

• Praise 1

wah ... really dont care wear black, white, blue, orange

simi shirt also kena smoked ar .... [sweatdrop]

Don't forget to keep a few N95 mask and goggle in hand luggage.

HKPF is prepared to use tear gas in HK International Airport.

Turbocharged

Sigh, 

Even now our company state that all the flight of employee thru HK or back from HK all change to either vis SH or BJ. I wonder how HK will prosper with this kind of things going around. Those Protesters really have to stop or HK will be done. My friend now thinking of stopping his company's operation liao

• Praise 1

â only â departure flight cancel, means tomorrow still can land ( as of now ). But, come back ð¤­. Good luck !

Sibei TL right ? Cannot go Central or mongkok for weekend Dim Sum ?

All flights for rest of today cancelled.
  • Praise 1

wah ... safe to go or not?

flying there tomorrow

ð

sifu ... better dont tio smoked leh

post-7984-0-83375700-1565604304_thumb.jpeg

post-7984-0-67631100-1565604311_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement