Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

wah ... safe to go or not?

flying there tomorrow

ð

Don’t wear white

Wear pink

wah so power, can occupy the whole airport as playground.

Airport no need many people, 5000ppl is enough to block all arrival and departure area.

Turbocharged

Scary, just got some videos of armour vehicles in the Shenhen areas moving in a long row sent out by some Chinese guys. Hope nothing happens. 

Please note I am not trying to spread any news or fake news, as this is just a forum, I just talking about this video sharing by the Chinese

• Praise 2

Scary, just got some videos of armour vehicles in the Shenhen areas moving in a long row sent out by some Chinese guys. Hope nothing happens.

Please note I am not trying to spread any news or fake news, as this is just a forum, I just talking about this video sharing by the Chinese

Maybe old video
  • Praise 1

Rotan is not assault weapon

Steal pipe is not assault weapon.

Laser pointer is assault weapon.

:XD:  :XD:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_pointer

copy and paste from wiki, you say leh?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

"If aimed at a person's eyes, laser pointers can cause temporary visual disturbances or even severe damage to vision. There are reports in the medical literature documenting permanent injury to the macula and the subsequently permanent loss of vision after laser light from laser pointer being shone to human's eyes."

CCP will forever rem their 70th National Day.

6-4 tian an men also no need to remember liao, what is a little unrest in HK near National Day to remember forever? 

A few years down the road all is forgotten, and all will be forgiven.... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Some of these laser pointers are quite dangerous cos they can be extremely high powered over long distances. Just like overpowered PMD.

Some people point them at pilots trying to do landing. Which is even more dangerous.

Don't think your regular sunglasses can stop it also.

• Praise 2

All flights for rest of today cancelled.

Ho say liao, door closed!!! 

The rioters believe that the HKPF wont dare do anything because airport has too many travelers, soon they will use the airport as their base if they find it safe enough.

Step 2 of strong action, close the airport and clear these cowards out, and then business will be back as usual for the airport. Now the airport doesnt look all that safe to these rioters anymore...

I love this recycle fellow!!!  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

The rioters believe that the HKPF wont dare do anything because airport has too many travelers, soon they will use the airport as their base if they find it safe enough.

Step 2 of strong action, close the airport and clear these cowards out, and then business will be back as usual for the airport. Now the airport doesnt look all that safe to these rioters anymore...

I love this recycle fellow!!! [thumbsup][laugh][laugh]

They find airport most effective way to cripple hk economy

I love this recycle fellow!!!  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

hmmm flights still in the air will still land. So not totally close shop la.

• Praise 1

got a copy of the video? High chance of fake I think.

The more I look at it, the more I dont think any tanks will roll in. In fact dont even need tanks at all.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

If tourist see sg mobile column people think we are going for war lol

no lah, ppl will think we are displaying for national day, all wave and take photos!!!  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

got a copy of the video? High chance of fake I think.

The more I look at it, the more I dont think any tanks will roll in. In fact dont even need tanks at all. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

If china roll in tank that mean china stupid. They can use riot police to chase, if use tank sure tio human right organisation lol

no lah, ppl will think we are displaying for national day, all wave and take photos!!! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Oh u mean something like bastille day hahaha

Maybe tourist think SAF managed to win war with malaysia and come back with parade hehehe

• Praise 1

hmmm flights still in the air will still land. So not totally close shop la.

those in the air boh bian mah, die die also must land first, but max by tomorrow night all arrival sld have landed liao. Now departure close first, once all arrival have landed and travelers cleared, will be totally close liao. 

No more travelers as human shield for these rioters, see the want to stay or want to run. Firing tear gas into MTR station is already a warning sign to them that it can also happen in the airport... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
↡ Advertisement