Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

Hong Kong is a international financial hub... if u are not in this industry and related fields.. there really isn’t much else sustainable for young hongkies to do...

But hongkies advantage is the close proximity to other parts of China for work opportunities.. and there are easily millions of jobs readily available..

Abit like orchard road people don’t realize there are very good opportunities in changi business park..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Actually if the protesters are paid by UK/USA, and they full time job at it, then won't it be significant foreign exchange revenue for HK?

The protesters still need to buy wonton mee to eat and buy helmets and petrol bombs right?

Maybe it can replace at least part of the lost tourism/financial sector revenue.

1 door closes, 2 door open.....

Turbocharged

Hong Kong is a international financial hub... if u are not in this industry and related fields.. there really isnât much else sustainable for young hongkies to do...

But hongkies advantage is the close proximity to other parts of China for work opportunities.. and there are easily millions of jobs readily available..

Abit like orchard road people donât realize there are very good opportunities in changi business park..

Brudder u sure the mainlanders will welcum them with open arms? Lol

Btw what you mentioned sounds like singapore 10 years from now..our manufacturing has almost all but hollowed out...left financial.... :(

I personally know at least 2 semicon shops here wrapping up here soon..sayonara

Edited by Kyrios

Last video - almost like pouring petrol over the guy and setting him alight!

the guy was beaten till unconscious, now the medic is there but the rioters refuse to let them leave.

if this guy died I think can classify these black shirts as terrorists liao.

Turbocharged

Someone has lived in China....

Oh I forgot, HK is part of China, and always will be.

How do you know there are hills in HK when you don't stay there?

Just kidding.

Er...what if i say i watched Transformers Age of Extinction? Lol

the guy was beaten till unconscious, now the medic is there but the rioters refuse to let them leave.

if this guy died I think can classify these black shirts as terrorists liao.

If the guy (presumably Chinese national) dies, the PLA will have a good excuse to come in... One Country, One System tomorrow. Edited by Volvobrick

They can go protest at the airport, by all means, but they seriously have no right to stop travelers from leaving.  

I really hope some of those ang mohs really cannot tahan and push their way through ( 2 ang mohs almost did but was outnumbered).  Best is some of these rioters lose cool and hammer those ang moh travelers who try to push their way through. 

Let some ang mohs be hammer by the rioters and see what their counties will do...  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

lets make a guess, when will the riot police move in?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

and if they are cleared out of the airport, where will they try next?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

They can go protest at the airport, by all means, but they seriously have no right to stop travelers from leaving.

I really hope some of those ang mohs really cannot tahan and push their way through ( 2 ang mohs almost did but was outnumbered). Best is some of these rioters lose cool and hammer those ang moh travelers who try to push their way through.

Let some ang mohs be hammer by the rioters and see what their counties will do... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I am waiting for brits ang moh to be sandwiched by rioters

it’s funny to see protesters try to reason and “convert” amdk to support their causes? [laugh]

Edited by Wt_know

I seriously do not understand what are these protesters pursuing. perhaps like they said, we or just me, Singaporean, do not understand.

In any case, the latest act in airport is probably to tempt China to intervene and probably impose martial law which is the last straw.

Protest is okay, but gone too much disrupting daily lives, imposing risk to people and damage public properties. HK police cannot resolve it. Unleash PLA, it is for the greater good. Bad in short term.

• Praise 1

lets make a guess, when will the riot police move in? [laugh] [laugh]

and if they are cleared out of the airport, where will they try next? [laugh][laugh]

the airport itself is already a trap, now is headache where to find a big prison to accommodate them [laugh]

Brudder u sure the mainlanders will welcum them with open arms? Lol

Btw what you mentioned sounds like singapore 10 years from now..our manufacturing has almost all but hollowed out...left financial.... :(

I personally know at least 2 semicon shops here wrapping up here soon..sayonara

Financial is for ceca leh

Poor greek lady

https://www.facebook.com/368513580020590/posts/1313532832185322?s=100013464244422&v=e&sfns=mo

They should just turn off the aircon, i want to see how long they can wear those masks

Add a couple of americans into that. See what Trump and gang will say.

Best will be american businessmen that will miss their flights and get into fight with rioters
  • Praise 1

it’s funny to see protesters try to reason and “convert” amdk to support their causes? [laugh]

The 2 protestors cannot even have a proper argument with the Australian and try to convince him that their protest is valid.

I am waiting for brits ang moh to be sandwiched by rioters

yah, since HK is already hopeless, one day or 1 week of airport down not going to make any different. 

Police sld just stay away, and let the place go as messy as they like. Some Brits ang moh will be traveling, let the ang mohs feel it and go fight the hkees....

some ang mohs really need to step forward and let the rioters hammer them... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I am not surprise if China Police Force move into HK as soon as next week.

HK Police out-numbered, there are only 30,000 versus how many hundred thousands.

HK Police already very restraint, if it was in the USA, they probably get taser or worse shot death

I dont understand why the protestors are affecting those average HKies who had been supporting them. They should go to the Peak or Mid-Levels where all the responsible lives.

lets make a guess, when will the riot police move in?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

and if they are cleared out of the airport, where will they try next?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2