Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

Moon cake? That was at the age where they need to keep their ops as low profile as possible.

These rioters are posting their ops and plans openly in the 3 HK forums, if ban also is ban Lian teng and those forums used as open communications platform lah...

HK if really want to use cakes as channel of communication also use 老婆饼 lah. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

They won’t benefit 元朗 though. Enye has mentioned 铜锣湾 also have...

But I think dough stick and all more useful... at least like for like mah

post-163127-0-14350600-1565750685.jpeg

post-163127-0-78929100-1565750692.jpeg

post-163127-0-86437800-1565750737.jpeg

• Praise 2

High profile park at shenzhen is a scare tactic....  if stop, good... if dont stop, good luck

I dont think it will stop, even when tanks roll in. 

These guys are totally lost already. There really is no turning back.. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Turbocharged

5 points for you.

:D

Haha.I praise myself. Each time I come home, I got the true kind of feeling that I am home. And this is what I call home

Nothing will happen in SZ lah.

I am not talking about the tanks. 

PRC cross into HK tio hoot, now PRC also stand by hoot HKee cross over to SZ. 

Wait sway sway ah tiong mistaken him as HKee, bo tai bo ji, pey pey tio hoot... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I support carry lam and china.

I will even give them good advice.

They never put an undercover main land policeman as a protester and create violence to give the protesters a bad name.

Of course they never do it but if they did must get a main land under cover policeman with a Hong Kong singing style accent.

You all know lah. Hong Kong people talking a bit like singing like that.

Don't be silly and send an idiot with a pure main land accent lah.

Hong Kong protesters are not stupid they know a mainlander when they see one.

I know some people here not happy with so many ah tiongs here but no one detest the main lander more than HK people.

:D

One more thing. The police shouldnt have rescued the idiot so fast.

When the gangsters beat up the people going home after a hard days work at the MTR the police were so slow to come.

This case the police came so fast to rescue the ah tiong made it so obvious.

When trying to make the protesters look bad they must use their brain lah.

Edited by Jamesc

seriously you guys should stop coming to conclusions based on media reports

currently life goes on as usual and protests are restricted to very few places and largely peaceful. there is no widespread violence as the media would like you to believe

based on what i see on the ground, i don’t believe there is any reason for chinese crackdown happening anytime soon

Edited by Dleodleo
  • Praise 6

My OC bought 6 pcs of this polo, and I asked her why buy so many, one yr one time wear only. 

She replied, " no hor, I going to wear this when overseas, so that ppl know I not ah tiong!"..

I was like LMAO!!!!! [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Then I told her, ok, but dont wear into MY.  [:p]

post-65783-0-03220100-1565751642.jpg

@enye 阿亮 need me send some to you?  ^_^

• Praise 11

Turbocharged

Ya life goes as usual for the Hong Kongers.  My friend who lives in Mongkok said her daily routine  was not affected as that area was not a protested area.  Quite peaceful there.

Your friend very steady or she just have not met with the protester crowded. 

My friend cham.....for weeks he got no business and comes back to SZ to rest for a start. Now he is whining. 

• Praise 1

A man used an American flag to hit a fallen chinese journalist while on stretcher:

"Correct" version: 公安 impersonated a journalist and hit a peaceful protestor using an American flag, while pretending to be injured.

Edited by Weez911

A man used an American flag to hit a fallen chinese journalist while on stretcher:

"Correct" version: å¬å® impersonated a journalist and hit a peaceful protestor using an American flag.

Really is Chee Zor Sin...
  • Praise 3

you guys spend so much energy and time on a country that is not ours

can we put our effort in solving our country woes

who wants to elect Undertaker for PM

not me

because i cant get to the polling station i am already ban

Edited by Ash2017
  • Praise 2

This is very important  because not everyone gets to see or understand the real situation.  It is a riot and no country should encourage it. We cannot control HK as the press is full of rubbish. Hope we see natural report here in Singapore and not to rely on HK reporter. Photo display on media should not be bias. To me police taking action is perfectly normal, nothing to flash in the media. Whilst rioters attacking police or public, that is something need to be shown.

These are the "journalists" who are playing two faces on the streets. Donning their media vest/pass, when there is no police action around them they are standing in with the protestors. When the police moves in, they flash their media status to the police to avoid any actions against them.

Many of the "police violence evidences" are manufactured or staged. They (the protestors) will only show you what they want you to see. They are deadly silent on how they throw cocktails into police stations etc.

Just yesterday, I gave a piece of my mind to my HK friend in Shatin. Don't expect support from the rest of the world with what they are doing. In fact, we condemn it. As much as I wish for their safety, they only have themselves to blame if things get out of hands and we see a repeat telecast of Tiananmen crackdown.

↡ Advertisement