Kopites

Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Strong, means put a total stop to all these nonsense lor, so that everyone can get back to their normal life. 

Personally i think stronger yet to appear, this is appetizer (见面礼) only, main course following soon..

you want to see strong actions? Stay close.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

hope that the final crackdown won't be with brute force, like what happened at Tian An Men.

imagine the whole world is watching, police stations kena vandalized and to think that the protesters can get away with all these?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

aiya, high traffic also can shut down lah, is who dare to give that order and take that responsibility only. Airport traffic low meh, also shut down what... 

rioters work on weekends only, that was before the yuen long permit reject mah, after that no need apply permit liao, all upgraded to full time rioters liao mah. 

work weekend only, then those weekday protests who want to start the riot wor. ...

Last time only got work on weekends once a week, of course work weekends only lah, now almost everyday got work, some days more than one location some more, how to work weekends only...  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Last time was paid part time for weekend only, now received full time paid so weekday also work loh..

• Praise 1

China will not step in unless the situation in HK really gets out of control totally.

This may be a China propaganda video but it explains why Chinese Govt is showing great restraint despite the many acts of violent by HK protesters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um3DYV7noqU

Make sense.... how messy it's still only HKG messy, nothing to do with mainland... until the economy kena whack till jialet jialet... they will have to suck up the mainland balls and beg them for help... by then...will be 1 country 1 system... Edited by Nlatio
  • Praise 2

Not really.

Today was a reaction to the girl's eye kenna shot.

Has anyone think whether they can bear the consequence of their action?

It is inclusive of both side.

same thing lah. 

once you decide to enter the battle field, you enter at your own risk.  There is an option to leave and one to stay, so one has to be responsible for ones own action and decision. Had she left, she would be home sleeping instead of laying in the hospital.

Same thing to the HKPF, they choose to standby their job, so even finger bitten off also cannot KPKB.  Every action will result in an reaction. Its a choice leh, her choice. 

Whats they to talk or shout about... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Diu!!!

I only translate what was said by yellow ribbon mah

Diu nia seng ah!!!

Ok lah, same same mah... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

inside have this powder call "æ¾å¼æ´å¨ç²", inhale liao will all auto guai guai give up rioting.... [:p][laugh][laugh]

Actually already have

Taobao got sell:

Now got promo

Buy a get b free :grin:

post-25827-0-73553800-1565617934.jpeg

post-25827-0-30009700-1565618156.jpeg

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 7

hope that the final crackdown won't be with brute force, like what happened at Tian An Men.

imagine the whole world is watching, police stations kena vandalized and to think that the protesters can get away with all these?

Looking at what is going on now, I think sld clear out before Sept ends, end Aug if the new fist is hard enough. 

Personally I dont think will be as bad as TAM now, looking at how the new reinforcement is working and taking these rioters down, and the amount of shrinking rioters, soon the balance will go into hiding as the size gets smaller by the day. 

When they start seeing their friends disappearing after every riot, soon they will start wondering what happen and will they be the next one to disappear. That is when the mask cannot provide them any courage and strength anymore. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Last time was paid part time for weekend only, now received full time paid so weekday also work loh..

yah lor, last time need apply permit, so pay by day, got work got pay, no work no pay.

Now no need apply permit liao, so pay by month, must everyday work, 6 days week, 1 rest day a week, weekend no off... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Actually already have

Taobao got sell:

Now got promo

got sell this?

This one I want!!!  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

post-65783-0-80339300-1565618959.jpg

• Praise 1

Actually already have

Taobao got sell:

Now got promo

Any 任淫不能移? Edited by RH1667
  • Haha! 1

China will not step in unless the situation in HK really gets out of control totally.

This may be a China propaganda video but it explains why Chinese Govt is showing great restraint despite the many acts of violent by HK protesters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um3DYV7noqU

Was shown another video and said that this was intentionally taken and spread by media to scare the protesters. I wonder will it really scare them or some people are just asking for it

same thing lah. 

once you decide to enter the battle field, you enter at your own risk.  There is an option to leave and one to stay, so one has to be responsible for ones own action and decision. Had she left, she would be home sleeping instead of laying in the hospital.

Same thing to the HKPF, they choose to standby their job, so even finger bitten off also cannot KPKB.  Every action will result in an reaction. Its a choice leh, her choice. 

Whats they to talk or shout about... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Diu

Did police expect his finger got bitten when hand put into suspect mouth?

Do HK/BJ expect a shutdown of airport after CB eye kenna shot?

Was shown another video and said that this was intentionally taken and spread by media to scare the protesters. I wonder will it really scare them or some people are just asking for it

protesters where got time to watch YouTube or surf net nowadays, even more so for video clip coming from mainland.

protesters where got time to watch YouTube or surf net nowadays, even more so for video clip coming from mainland.

Well, at least this is video showing in the so called blocked mainland China. Maybe is it meant for internal mainland ppl. 

Anyway, this has really inconvenienced a lot of people and businesses. My friend having APAC conference in HK also waiting to be cancelled and wanted to move the meeting to Thailand. Then he told me, Thailand also got bombs recently. Waiting to make decision and see I month end will turn better. Siao liao

• Praise 1

why the airport never turn off aircon and wifi, block telco signal in the airport, cut off the power point at the public area?

I bet 90% cannot last an hour and disperse [laugh]

• Praise 9

why the airport never turn off aircon and wifi, block telco signal in the airport, cut off the power point at the public area?

I bet 90% cannot last an hour and disperse [laugh]

better not

remember just 1 shopping mall let police come in only

protesters go “kacau” every single mall under that group

if airport do something ... will be labelled as “traitor”

everyday yellow helmet go kacau airport and occupy all their seat, toilet, tcss in the lounge, ho say liao

actually, they are already kacau-ing the airport until cannot operate liao

i think they learn from thailand that bring down thaksin?

so they are waiting for tanker to come on street [laugh]

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Diu

Did police expect his finger got bitten when hand put into suspect mouth?

Do HK/BJ expect a shutdown of airport after CB eye kenna shot?

diu nia seng!!!

If everyone can expect everything, then the word accident will not appear liao lah.

There is always risk, and if you choose to take that risk, thats your choice mah.

Airport shut down is just part of battle plan, you sit in, I clear you, thats how it goes. If you bet on I wont dare do it and decides to use it against me, thats your game plan. 

If I choose to shut it down and get you out, thats my game plan, its who makes what move.

Who dares win.

愿赌服输,上得了战场,就不要怕子弹... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

diu nia seng!!!

If everyone can expect everything, then the word accident will not appear liao lah.

There is always risk, and if you choose to take that risk, thats your choice mah.

Airport shut down is just part of battle plan, you sit in, I clear you, thats how it goes. If you bet on I wont dare do it and decides to use it against me, thats your game plan. 

If I choose to shut it down and get you out, thats my game plan, its who makes what move.

Who dares win.

愿赌服输,上得了战场,就不要怕子弹... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Diu!!!

There is always something call risk assessment.

Whatever HKPF doing now, is it within their risk appetite?

How far would HKPF go to clear rioter?

Has anyone consider the breakdown of trust btw ppl and HKPF?

There will always be long term political implication from current action.

Current problem is no different from explosion of Chernobyl Reactor No.2 

↡ Advertisement