Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

You simply do not take action that have predictable penalty of causing mass death.. not just casualty. That'll make closing a mrt look like childs play, any commander who cannot understand or weight the mission objectives should never be there.

There are plenty ways to clear the place much safer.

Is not about looking tough or being alpha.

Is about tactical discipline and professionalism. Else they're no better than triad thugs.

The airport is a big public open space, police is restrained by civilian oversight.

No serious harm, place cleared, it was handled well.

May i know what police should do if rioters hide in mrt station, refuse to go home and throw things to police officers from inside station?

When officers retaliate, these students run inside station again. I don’t know any way to chase rioters inside station? Maybe police should go in and ask for their ID and cooperation? Then ask all of them face the wall? Will they listen?

↡ Advertisement

Don't quite qualify as "rioters" who are violent- so police can't use too much force or else backfire. Those who keep asking police to use force, need to think twice. Need to strategize and win the court of public opinion. Wait until the protestors lose their mind and start becoming a real nuisance, lose the public vote, then use force. Don't be so eagar to use force.

This is politics. 

Continue let rioters have their way? Might as well disband the police
Please find the I love HK police T shirt with double sided hahaha so from front and rear can see clearly

While u asking them to go cooperate, they keep throwing things to officers, as professional policemen when rioters verbally abuse and attack those officers, what is the appropriate action police should take?

Don't quite qualify as "rioters" who are violent- so police can't use too much force or else backfire. Those who keep asking police to use force, need to think twice. Need to strategize and win the court of public opinion. Wait until the protestors lose their mind and start becoming a real nuisance, lose the public vote, then use force. Don't be so eagar to use force.

This is politics.

Police has been very tolerant. Throw molotov cocktails to police station, smash their windows, ganging up to beat policeman when they alone and use laser pointed to policemen eyes. Policemen even lost their fingers and many officers get injured. To what extent should police hold back?

In my opinion, they should declare curfew for HK. Anyone caught gathering without valid reasons,  no question asked, take them away for public safety.  Challenge, shoot required if they use force or resist. Let's see got anymore rioters left. 

Give those who wish to leave 3 days. They better start planning now but forget about Singapore. We don't want them.

The rioters have been attacking police and media spin the story and comes up with the word like black police and police brutality. Yet we never hear media labelling them as rioters or black protesters. And yet police officers families being targeted at school and home.

How come police become society enemy? It started with anti extradition bill and police stopping those protesters getting out of control, then police were blamed. Wheres the heart of hongkie? So many police officers hurt but none of the media report. But when protesters get hurt, police were to blame regardless whether protester was right or wrong

In my opinion, they should declare curfew for HK. Anyone caught gathering without valid reasons, no question asked, take them away for public safety. Challenge, shoot required if they use force or resist. Let's see got anymore rioters left.

Give those who wish to leave 3 days. They better start planning now but forget about Singapore. We don't want them.

Stop anyone wearing black on the road during curfew

No umbrella and mask should be allowed during curfew

• Praise 2

That is the very sad part with media today. They sensantionlised and play to the crowd to achieve readership but forget they have a responsibility.  I also feel very sad for HK when report like teachers also parting wrong teachings.  Hope Singapore can lesrn something from them. Leaders or any PAP volunteer reading here. Please ask the government to quickly check before it is too late.

May i know what police should do if rioters hide in mrt station, refuse to go home and throw things to police officers from inside station?

When officers retaliate, these students run inside station again. I donât know any way to chase rioters inside station? Maybe police should go in and ask for their ID and cooperation? Then ask all of them face the wall? Will they listen?

Lock down station.

Train bypass temporarily if need.

Send in negotiators first if need.

All else fails, all fall in, go in cordon and search.

Physically carry out one by one in orderly fashion.

No police force should EVER tear gas confined space or charge packed escalators. Not unless they want to see whose case happen. Not hard at all.

But in the end.. you still cannot solve a political problem with police tactics.

our immigration has to scan and check every young hker before letting them enter into Singapore, we do not welcome either rioter or protester, n potentially they are one of them.

I treasure our peacefulness and harmony society.

Lock down station.

Train bypass temporarily if need.

Send in negotiators first if need.

All else fails, all fall in, go in cordon and search.

Physically carry out one by one in orderly fashion.

No police force should EVER tear gas confined space or charge packed escalators. Not unless they want to see whose case happen. Not hard at all.

But in the end.. you still cannot solve a political problem with police tactics.

Unless you have not seen those riots video. Without force, you want to talk or chit chat with each and everyone till 2047?

So, when the rioters go violent,  police should let them beat them up but refrain from force? Do you know of any people you think you would like to recommend to HK police who can do this job effectively with your suggested way? Have you heard of riots that end with just talk and smiles? 

• Praise 1

our immigration has to scan and check every young hker before letting them enter into Singapore, we do not welcome either rioter or protester, n potentially they are one of them.

I treasure our peacefulness and harmony society.

how to tell who are the rioters? there is no black list and i think HK police can't even identify all of them.

how to tell who are the rioters? there is no black list and i think HK police can even identify all of them.

True, they can come and visit and if they misbehaved, we kick them out and bar them from coming back. But hor, application for PR or employment,  better not. They are better suit for countries that supported them. Haha

True, they can come and visit and if they misbehaved, we kick them out and bar them from coming back. But hor, application for PR or employment,  better not. They are better suit for countries that supported them. Haha

i think hker is not under our welcome listing. some years back my friend wife (hker) took more than a year to get her pr approved.

The rioters have been attacking police and media spin the story and comes up with the word like black police and police brutality. Yet we never hear media labelling them as rioters or black protesters. And yet police officers families being targeted at school and home.

How come police become society enemy? It started with anti extradition bill and police stopping those protesters getting out of control, then police were blamed. Wheres the heart of hongkie? So many police officers hurt but none of the media report. But when protesters get hurt, police were to blame regardless whether protester was right or wrong

Stop anyone wearing black on the road during curfew

No umbrella and mask should be allowed during curfew

:XD:

That's why independent commission headed by Chief Justice is important.

i think hker is not under our welcome listing. some years back my friend wife (hker) took more than a year to get her pr approved.

There are 7 millions HKers. I am sure some or majority are ok. Problem is, we need to unmask them and also let them know we are not USA , Britain or Taiwan. Haha

how to tell who are the rioters? there is no black list and i think HK police can't even identify all of them.

Learn from China.

Check every HKer phone.

:XD:

That's why independent commission headed by Chief Justice is important.

What is i dependant and which chief justice is preferred? Commission to look into police or who is behind riots? Which is more serious? I am just perplexed by all these. 

What is i dependant and which chief justice is preferred? Commission to look into police or who is behind riots? Which is more serious? I am just perplexed by all these. 

How many Chief Justice Singapore got?

How many Chief Justice Singapore got?

In this case of course your are referring to HK chief right? China can appoint one for HK anytime. Haha Singapore only got 1, so he says everyone ok? Malaysia also got and they can change you know. Trump also change officer liao changing his clothes 

↡ Advertisement