Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

Orhhh horrrrr.... Ah boy so notti cross border for "business trip" hor. But he can claim conspiracy theory say China anyhow frame him. Unless got video to prove then jia lat liao.. Some more his gf come out kpkb in public now end up this situation... Awkward.

As a PRC citizen working in a foreign consulate, he should've been aware that he is a vulnerable target for blackmail, thus should've curtailed his cheong-ing [laugh]

In fact, luckily the PRC authorities now come clean about it after the hoo-hah by the international community. Else they could've "turned" this guy to work for them as a plant in the foreign consulate.

Quote from article:

"Dr Victor Zheng Wan-tai, assistant director of the Hong Kong Institute of Asia-Pacific Studies at Chinese University, said that young Hongkongers face “downward mobility”. “Although they have high educational achievements, they find their work, job advancement and income not very promising,” he said. “They feel disappointed and therefore try to find a way out.”

Many young people here also feel the same way actually! [laugh]

Youth these days so lucky ... lots of HK xmm will be looking for SG guys to quickly migrate here.

↡ Advertisement

As a PRC citizen working in a foreign consulate, he should've been aware that he is a vulnerable target for blackmail, thus should've curtailed his cheong-ing [laugh]

In fact, luckily the PRC authorities now come clean about it after the hoo-hah by the international community. Else they could've "turned" this guy to work for them as a plant in the foreign consulate.

Quote from article:

"Dr Victor Zheng Wan-tai, assistant director of the Hong Kong Institute of Asia-Pacific Studies at Chinese University, said that young Hongkongers face âdownward mobilityâ. âAlthough they have high educational achievements, they find their work, job advancement and income not very promising,â he said. âThey feel disappointed and therefore try to find a way out.â

Many young people here also feel the same way actually! [laugh]

Youth these days so lucky ... lots of HK xmm will be looking for SG guys to quickly migrate here.

They super high maintenance hor

Lai liao..if u guys interested in hong kong girls...they are coming to be part of the 10million..lol

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2019/08/21/scmp-reports-hongkongers-wanting-to-emigrate-to-singapore-now/

how many of us here have worked with Hong Kong folks before  and what do we think about them in general?   Most of my colleagues there are , selfish, aggressive , no trust in people, and may seize opportunity at the expense of others . I guess this is partly because of their society and the political environment that have driven them to behave this way.   I could be wrong , but this is how i feel.

• Praise 2

how many of us here have worked with Hong Kong folks before and what do we think about them in general? Most of my colleagues there are , selfish, aggressive , no trust in people, and may seize opportunity at the expense of others . I guess this is partly because of their society and the political environment that have driven them to behave this way. I could be wrong , but this is how i feel.

slave driver [sweatdrop]
  • Praise 1

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/hong-kong-protests-international-airport-stress-test-weekend-11833230

Another airport protest this weekend. Suggest those who need to fly back to home do so before "stress test" go out of line.

One of the plan is to go as slowly as possible to the airport. At the airport to prevent ppl from boarding and cause delays and/or cancellations.

Just sharing.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 3

how many of us here have worked with Hong Kong folks before and what do we think about them in general? Most of my colleagues there are , selfish, aggressive , no trust in people, and may seize opportunity at the expense of others . I guess this is partly because of their society and the political environment that have driven them to behave this way. I could be wrong , but this is how i feel.

But what are the choices?

Ceca.. prc.. pinoy.. hk..

Seriously... iirc.

Lky last time did say in response to prc complaints of us navy ships in Singapore, that prc ships are welcomed too if they want come visit.

I always wondered why they don't do it more

Now their pay higher, in air-con office, do planning and nitizen works .... :slow:

In the early 50's, used to see ministers (especially LKY, GKS, S Raja, HSS) walking the ground in kampongs   [nod]

Nowadays, you only knows of a visit (don't know how many years passed already) when suddenly bangala washes the void decks, corridors, sweep the car parks, banners & leaflets put up of the intended date of visit and also on the proposed date of visit, no show ... [:(]

I've seen Tharman walking around with just an aide/bodyguard in Taman jurong talking to residents.

Granted I've never met my MP before. But i don't really want to anyway lol.

Edited by Lala81

Hahahaha!!! This one I bought from amazon last time when price was Low

When fire, can use as smoke mask

But what are the choices?

Ceca.. prc.. pinoy.. hk..

Country and culture wise I dont know, attributes must be pretty, rich and stupid.