Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

Most violent weekend so far, including warning shot fired. Also started seeing protestors using molotov cocktail and baseball bats recently. 

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 1

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/hong-kong-police-violent-protesters-water-cannon-warning-shot-11842296

While MCF sleeping, i mean, undergoing system surgery and upgrades, HK not in very good shape. 

I live shot fired in the air and 2 water canons deployed. 

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/china-signals-intervention-as-hong-kongs-protests-intensify

Also China chut signal liao. Sincerely hope situation won't get bloody and chaotic.

Safe ride 

Cheers 

Edited by PSP415
Upload another article
  • Praise 1

saw an interview..

protestor:

masked protestor: millions do peaceful protest repeatedly to no result... escalation is inevitable.

pro-police protest:

mid aged woman (presumable police wife) : what is the govt doing? not fair to just push police to handle.

it says alot.

• Praise 1

Fault lies still with the HK govt for being "paralyzed". Perhaps years of receiving and executing orders from mainland, make them unable to decide for themselves what need to be done. While the govt sits on its collective hands, the police are out there holding the fort. No two ways about it, either the govt now take action to meet the protestors' demands, or take tough action to break the protest.

As far as I can see, those violent group is just a small number. I think they won't be missed in the event of tougher action being taken.

• Praise 2

28 minutes ago, Playtime said:

pro-police protest:

mid aged woman (presumable police wife) : what is the govt doing? not fair to just push police to handle.

This is the key to me, government disappear and let the police and their family get bullied. I really feel more sorry for the kids at school, cannot be any fun anymore.

The anti-RTHK rally a few days ago was also a good one to see...… "You're government press but only tell stories from protestor point-of-view! Remove your licence!!"

I dun think the HK govt is paralyzed but rather hands very tied.

They are still HKers despite being pro-Beijing. The country is divided.

The majority of HKers do not endorse violence as the way forward in this situation. 

No violence from protesters. No violence from govt.

No violence  from the police. No violence from CCP.

So.

Who will represent the protesters to speak with the government? 

Already 4 items the protesters want are non-negotiable. 

The only 1 item left is to totally withdraw the Extinction, i mean Extradition Bill currently placed under "death" sentence.

So.

Meet or no meet also same status quo. Looks like peaceful resolution is going out of the doors, windows, roofs and any lobang.  

1st Oct is before school re-opens. The HK govt got less than 1 month to clear this mess. If they can't, China will. 

Is this what HK and HKers really want? To start the end of 50 years rule now? 

Since future  housing and life so unconceivable by the young generation, they have a right to destroy everything that the older generation built and worked for with their blood and sweat? To throw out the baby with the bath water? Baby not theirs in the first place. The young generation not even born yet. The dirty bath water is all they want to see. They refused to see the baby (HK) that was painfully built up by the common ppl of older generation.

Haiz.

Internal strife. Easiest way to destroy any country and economy.

Just yada-ing 

Safe ride

Cheers 

Edited by PSP415
Spelling
  • Praise 4

Hong Kong people should realise they are part of China and stop behaving as  if they are under British rule.

Can they please just stop all this nonsense with queuing up nicely and politely. 

Please be more like China and just push yourself to the front and elbow people in your way.

And please cut a hole in your kid's pants so they can just defecate anywhere they like just like the China lady in front of our MRT station.

And all the old men and old women please spit everywhere.

😀

Maybe the people in Beijing can think instead of trying to make Hong Kong more like China how about taking the good bits of Hong Kong and making China more like Hong Kong?

People queuing up nicely and sew up the hole in their kids pants and stop defecating everywhere and all the people stop spitting everywhere.

Why always think make Hong Kong more like China, make Hong Kong more like China? 

Edited by Jamesc
typo

Hong kong let me cherish what i have even more. SG far from perfect, but its better than lots of other places.

may we continue to enjoy Peace and Prosperity.

• Praise 4

Hongkong will be destroyed by hongkongers if this goes on.

like what a  hongkonger said earlier, “shame on you, hongkong”

i not hongkonger so i shut up.

• Praise 4

2 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Hongkong will be destroyed by hongkongers if this goes on.

like what a  hongkonger said earlier, “shame on you, hongkong”

i not hongkonger so i shut up.

Rather than blaming rioters, CE & Beijing has equal responsibility to fix the problem.

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, PSP415 said:

I dun think the HK govt is paralyzed but rather hands very tied.

They are still HKers despite being pro-Beijing. The country is divided.

The majority of HKers do not endorse violence as the way forward in this situation. 

No violence from protesters. No violence from govt.

No violence  from the police. No violence from CCP.

So.

Who will represent the protesters to speak with the government? 

Already 4 items the protesters want are non-negotiable. 

The only 1 item left is to totally withdraw the Extinction, i mean Extradition Bill currently placed under "death" sentence.

So.

Meet or no meet also same status quo. Looks like peaceful resolution is going out of the doors, windows, roofs and any lobang.  

1st Oct is before school re-opens. The HK govt got less than 1 month to clear this mess. If they can't, China will. 

Is this what HK and HKers really want? To start the end of 50 years rule now? 

Since future  housing and life so unconceivable by the young generation, they have a right to destroy everything that the older generation built and worked for with their blood and sweat? To throw out the baby with the bath water? Baby not theirs in the first place. The young generation not even born yet. The dirty bath water is all they want to see. They refused to see the baby (HK) that was painfully built up by the common ppl of older generation.

Haiz.

Internal strife. Easiest way to destroy any country and economy.

Just yada-ing 

Safe ride

Cheers 

Withdraw the bill is the easiest to fulfill.  Unfortunately, Beijing will lose face.

As long as it is not withdraw, it can be revised with ease especially it is still on legco discussion list.

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

Rather than blaming rioters, CE & Beijing has equal responsibility to fix the problem.

I see macau has no prob like hk did. Maybe hongkie are special species and they don’t see themselves as part of china. 

1 minute ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

I see macau has no prob like hk did. Maybe hongkie are special species and they don’t see themselves as part of china. 

Maybe you should talk to Macau ppl why they are different.

Macau so scare of the influence from HK that Apply Daily journalist was banned from entering Macau to cover its CE Election.

The said journalist has the necessary approval prior to entering Macau.

2 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

Maybe you should talk to Macau ppl why they are different.

Macau so scare of the influence from HK that Apply Daily journalist was banned from entering Macau to cover its CE Election.

The said journalist has the necessary approval prior to entering Macau.

Reason is simple, hongkie feel they atas species, see tiong as lowly species, how can a lower species become their mother? Why macau nvr do protest as much as hk and why so many anti china sentiment in hk as compared to macau? 

By the way its not scare but they know hk media are provocateur, come in stir shit to gather support for hk protest. Why would macau allow such selfish thing happen? 

Just now, Thaiyotakamli said:

Reason is simple, hongkie feel they atas species, see tiong as lowly species, how can a lower species become their mother? Why macau nvr do protest as much as hk and why so many anti china sentiment in hk as compared to macau? 

By the way its not scare but they know hk media are provocateur, come in stir shit to gather support for hk protest. Why would macau allow such selfish thing happen? 

Maybe you should read more about HK

http://www.takungpao.com.hk/

This is a good spot to read.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1