Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

3 hours ago, Davidtch said:

There are 2 groups of "rioter".  Which group are you talking about?

Mind you, even Michael Tien is asking for Indepedent Commission.

2 groups? 1 group in charge of Molotov cocktail and another who trash the MTR machines? Or 1 group in charge of dispensing the "angbaos" from CIA/MI6 and the other ordering riot supplies from taobao?

Independent commission to ascertain if vandalism and crime in HK territory should be declared a noble deed worth of Medal of Honor from Pentagon?

• Praise 2

What really irks me is that in recent weeks, the protestors in HK have gone about vandalising and destroying a lot of MTR  (their subway) property, not just security cameras but signages, ticket machines etc.  

Many, many recorded acts of such vandalism, as you can see from the samples below.

They even show the world a new way to ride the subway.  Jump over the gates.

Terrible.

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, t0y0ta said:

2 groups? 1 group in charge of Molotov cocktail and another who trash the MTR machines? Or 1 group in charge of dispensing the "angbaos" from CIA/MI6 and the other ordering riot supplies from taobao?

Independent commission to ascertain if vandalism and crime in HK territory should be declared a noble deed worth of Medal of Honor from Pentagon?

和理非不割席勇武派。

As I mentioned numerous times, even Michael Tien is asking for Independent Commission.

3 hours ago, t0y0ta said:

If you don't understand the local political intricacies, factions within the movement, and their collective strategy, you can read more about it  - https://thestandnews.com/politics/從反送中到反中抗暴/

Most foreigners like us however will be happy to stay at the "clueless foreigner" level (seen by HKers POV) and dishing out our expertise over kopi and internet forums without the inclination to be a political analyst.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 2

7 hours ago, Davidtch said:

There are 2 groups of "rioter".  Which group are you talking about?

Mind you, even Michael Tien is asking for Indepedent Commission.

These two group of rioters are similar, same growing demand list. And those demands are caused by their own actions

1 minute ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

These two group of rioters are similar, same growing demand list. And those demands are caused by their own actions

From start till now, 五大訴求,缺一不可。

Mind you, even Michael Tien also call for independence commission.

18 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

If you don't understand the local political intricacies, factions within the movement, and their collective strategy, you can read more about it  - https://thestandnews.com/politics/從反送中到反中抗暴/

Most foreigners like us however will be happy to stay at the "clueless foreigner" level (seen by HKers POV) and dishing out our expertise over kopi and internet forums without the inclination to be a political analyst.

Actually it’s 反送終

🤣

1 hour ago, Jellandross said:

All of us at are what you term "clueless foreigner".

Some here are obviously pro-rioter/protester/demon-cracy fighter; I am obviously pro-stability and anti-vandalism. Just like Man U versus Arsenal. Whoever wins, we still wake up next day to same shit.

I think we all implicitly agree to disagree. No need to convert each other like Buddhist -> Christian etc.

Forum here is just coffeeshop talk to feel shiok and pass our time anyway...

• Praise 4

I see riots in HK and I am against it. So I am not into which group cause more destruction and who this Michael about independent inquiry. Any injury, it should be who are the leaders and those behind all these riots as priority.  Saving HK from the rioters are the upmost important now.

• Praise 2

4 hours ago, Boringchap said:

What really irks me is that in recent weeks, the protestors in HK have gone about vandalising and destroying a lot of MTR  (their subway) property, not just security cameras but signages, ticket machines etc.  

Many, many recorded acts of such vandalism, as you can see from the samples below.

They even show the world a new way to ride the subway.  Jump over the gates.

Terrible.

instead of causing bodily injuries, they are stimulating the economy, generate more work means more jobs and increase internal consumption with more repolacement needed.

• Praise 4

3 hours ago, Davidtch said:

From start till now, 五大訴求,缺一不可。

Mind you, even Michael Tien also call for independence commission.

From start?? Lol starting was anti extradition bill and demand now become 5??!! Other 4 was caused by themselves. Result of their own actions and they blame others but themselves. Well done. I don’t give a fck about Michael Tien, Michael Tien didn’t represent my view

• Praise 1

hk protesters spur economy by creating more jobs

damage things > repair things

dirty roads > clean roads

spray paint > re-paint

everyone need to work OT ... all workers earn 1.5x OT claim ... huat ah!

• Praise 1

Just now, Enye said:

wah..., from this thread can easily see why the miw will win by more than 70% in the coming ge

🤣

And we also can see why hk economy in deep shit 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1