Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

10 minutes ago, adrian140180 said:

Only a pro beijing regime would publish such fictitious news!!!!

Back to the topic, the brutal fact is what was known as Hong Kong is now gone.

It is burning, and it will continue burning to the ground, the only question is how fast its own people want it to burn.

The bottom line stance made by China is clear, they will not interfere, 1 country, 2 systems.

That's not my system burning, and the reason why it is, is clear.

Call us to help when you need us.

The only way to salvage Hong Kong is for a big group of people to perish, and only that will bring its people back together.

Otherwise, pretty much it showcases the real ugly side of humans, and it will happen anywhere, including here.

Only when silent majority realised that this shit is getting too deep, then they should stand up together and go against young and clueless rioters and stop hongkong from being wrecked further. 

↡ Advertisement

5 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Only when silent majority realised that this shit is getting too deep, then they should stand up together and go against young and clueless rioters and stop hongkong from being wrecked further. 

you talk the most here, but your points are actually really very shallow, and very very clearly you are very very pro China. Likely have many relatives there or big business dealing in China. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

you talk the most here, but your points are actually really very shallow, and very very clearly you are very very pro China. Likely have many relatives there or big business dealing in China. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I like china but anti ccp. Also i don’t like hongkong. I don’t have relatives or business in china but i like atb :D

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

i know @Davidtch in person, and the way he express himself, he cannot even convince anyone to save his life. [laugh]

but he has his points, he is saying the problem is not in HK, but everyone is trying to solve the problem in HK. Just like if you have a headache because of lack of sleep, and you keep eating pain killers to fix the headache, the pain will not go away totally, go have a good long nice relax sleep, and the problem will get fix. [laugh]

We first have to understand CCP, they started as an underground party, and they still have that underground party behavior in them. There are things they want outside to see, and there are actual things they dont want anyone to see. 

The cause and the fight of HK is not in HK, its in China mainland. HK is used only as the battlefield. If you guys follow what CCP has been doing, how they react to protesters and riots, and how the world (aka AMDK) reacts to protests and riots, the current HK situation makes no logic sense. 

And why is it so? the HKPF has every opportunity to put a stop to this long ago, but instead they allowed the fire to burn and grow, why?  Lets face it, which riots in the world can over run the gov without a strong and swift revolution?  A good revolution will be swift and strong, because the longer it last the more dangerous for these guys. 

If XJP wanted to kill this revolution, its as easy as killing ants, but he cant, because  he would drop into a plot that might bring him down by a form of impeachment from within the party, think of what happen after tiananmen. 

Political is such, to protect myself and my gang, someone will have to block the bullet for us, it doesnt matter who that someone is, as long as we win and we are safe. So HK is the cannon, and HK is also the shield. 

He will only make the move when everyone in CCP agrees to make the move, including his enemies who started this mess, only then will he be free from impeachment of mass killing. And before he even bring up the idea to his EXCO, the ppl of HK must be piss enough to approach the CE to request for the intervention, and then for the CE to approach BJ for the request.  It has to come from the ground, from ppl of HK to ask for help from BJ through their CE.  This is 1 country 2 system. 

Now, with the riots, death is still manageable, not that great (remember in politics, ppl die is common), but when PLA rolls in to stop the mess, it will be fast, it will strong, it will be merciless, and the dead will be beyond imagination. Compare that to now, 1 life for 1 life, which side will see more become ghost. 

Ok lah, mayb its just my imagination...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 11

32 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Ethnic pride is also relevant for us. Maybe have to ask what Malay and Indian Singaporeans think. But knowing Singaporeans, we really dislike social disorder. If some f**kers keep disrupting mrt like these idiots do, they will be the ones lynched here in Sg stopping people going to work 🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Ethnic pride is also relevant for us. Maybe have to ask what Malay and Indian Singaporeans think. But knowing Singaporeans, we really dislike social disorder. If some f**kers keep disrupting mrt like these idiots do, they will be the ones lynched here in Sg stopping people going to work 🤣

From beginning of protest, they enter the legco building by force, claiming police brutality for their riot action and demand police not to label them as riot. Clearly shows that they are rioting for the sake of rioting. If they can do what like the korean do for park geun hye impeachment, it will be great 

• Praise 1

15 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

But those brake jammers, leotards in big groups disrupting our road traffic, we are still putting up with them leh!   I have not seen one lynched yet, except for that fake ang moh (almost) by the truck uncle. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

i know @Davidtch in person, and the way he express himself, he cannot even convince anyone to save his life. [laugh]

but he has his points, he is saying the problem is not in HK, but everyone is trying to solve the problem in HK. Just like if you have a headache because of lack of sleep, and you keep eating pain killers to fix the headache, the pain will not go away totally, go have a good long nice relax sleep, and the problem will get fix. [laugh]

We first have to understand CCP, they started as an underground party, and they still have that underground party behavior in them. There are things they want outside to see, and there are actual things they dont want anyone to see. 

The cause and the fight of HK is not in HK, its in China mainland. HK is used only as the battlefield. If you guys follow what CCP has been doing, how they react to protesters and riots, and how the world (aka AMDK) reacts to protests and riots, the current HK situation makes no logic sense. 

And why is it so? the HKPF has every opportunity to put a stop to this long ago, but instead they allowed the fire to burn and grow, why?  Lets face it, which riots in the world can over run the gov without a strong and swift revolution?  A good revolution will be swift and strong, because the longer it last the more dangerous for these guys. 

If XJP wanted to kill this revolution, its as easy as killing ants, but he cant, because  he would drop into a plot that might bring him down by a form of impeachment from within the party, think of what happen after tiananmen. 

Political is such, to protect myself and my gang, someone will have to block the bullet for us, it doesnt matter who that someone is, as long as we win and we are safe. So HK is the cannon, and HK is also the shield. 

He will only make the move when everyone in CCP agrees to make the move, including his enemies who started this mess, only then will he be free from impeachment of mass killing. And before he even bring up the idea to his EXCO, the ppl of HK must be piss enough to approach the CE to request for the intervention, and then for the CE to approach BJ for the request.  It has to come from the ground, from ppl of HK to ask for help from BJ through their CE.  This is 1 country 2 system. 

Now, with the riots, death is still manageable, not that great (remember in politics, ppl die is common), but when PLA rolls in to stop the mess, it will be fast, it will strong, it will be merciless, and the dead will be beyond imagination. Compare that to now, 1 life for 1 life, which side will see more become ghost. 

This makes sense but at such a high price!

5 more tycoons to cough blood, i mean more lands and monies for HK then maybe HKers can slowly wake up.

I thought CL's latest speech got lines in between. "...give HK another chance." sounded like a plea to hidden players per se or for HKers to understand beyond the simple law against wearing of masks.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/hong-kong-students-don-surgical-face-masks-in-school-to-protest-against-mask-ban

And this smart fellow says law not applicable INSIDE schools.

Walau. Like that, no wonder kiddos come out half past six and behaviour thuggish. 

Thanks Tianmo for sharing. David's version is always go back here read this read that. Sometimes i wonder what he's trying to say myself too.

Safe ride 

Cheers 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

i think this is 1 of the worst pcs of sh== i ever read, i cannot even finish all.

i admit politic there is no black n white, there is no perfect system for all.

like some like to eat rice, some love potato, (even though they grew up eating rice, some how after eating too much potato, they thought they themself are potato). fair enough, i give her that.

but its obvious she never see all the terrorist act, or act blind?? there is NO black and white when it come to terrorism, destroying public property, wacking and killing innocent or whoever dun agree to their view.

if u see some 1 trying to kill some 1 else, worst ,old man or woman, do u say that is politic, its an grey area??? what kind of bulls--- is that?? this is western ideology, what US  love to use most. collateral  damage, preemptive...

those ppl that dun condomn terrorism, or have no feeling for a terrorism act.  i say they are worst then the terrorist, thenself.

its like if u see a rapist in his act, u dun act and say he is provoke to rape. its the government fault for not making sure all woman wear anti rape guard. 

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 1

2 hours ago, Tianmo said:

DLLM..

I posted so much rubbish here, what you want them to go back and dig what I posted...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

But wait lah, when the dust settle, can see liao.  XJP will have his way...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Diu

Let them go & search each and everyone lo

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

19 minutes ago, Beregond said:

i think this is 1 of the worst pcs of sh== i ever read, i cannot even finish all.

i admit politic there is no black n white, there is no perfect system for all.

like some like to eat rice, some love potato, (even though they grew up eating rice, some how after eating too much potato, they thought they themself are potato). fair enough, i give her that.

but its obvious she never see all the terrorist act, or act blind?? there is NO black and white when it come to terrorism, destroying public property, wacking and killing innocent or whoever dun agree to their view.

if u see some 1 trying to kill some 1 else, worst ,old man or woman, do u say that is politic, its an grey area??? what kind of bulls--- is that?? this is western ideology, what US  love to use most. collateral  damage, preemptive...

those ppl that dun condomn terrorism, or have no feeling for a terrorism act.  i say they are worst then the terrorist, thenself.

its like if u see a rapist in his act, u dun act and say he is provoke to rape. its the government fault for not making sure all woman wear anti rape guard. 

I read the full article.

She's talking in the context of maintaining a neutral position for anti-government protests.

This statement is true and needful for real dialogue to happen :

"This is because there needs to be people willing to stand their ground of neutrality and act as buffers to prevent the final nail in the coffin of dialogue and reasoning."

Hence, its not a broad brush statement about not standing up for what's wrong ie rape in your example.

Time for those in HK to start asking pertinent questions and not be rash.

Just sharing

Safe ride 

Cheers 

• Praise 3

29 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

But those brake jammers, leotards in big groups disrupting our road traffic, we are still putting up with them leh!   I have not seen one lynched yet, except for that fake ang moh (almost) by the truck uncle. 

Because we are more afraid of being stomped and shamed on forums, than actually lynching someone. lol

• Haha! 1

50 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

This is my view

hk used to look down on ah tiong for decades. Of course 1 country 2 system is not easy as most hongkie don’t see thenselves as china citizens. How can they apply 2 system when hongkie don’t see it as 1 country? Can be seen that hongkie shout at tiong to go back china. 

Added on with british education, hongkie were taught to see china as evil and see uk as their set of standard living. Can be seen prior 1997, they were given fear that its the end for hongkong once china take back. Now china has surpassed hk economy, hk used to be quarter of china gdp and and now 3% however Hongkie still have the same superiority mindset. Hence it will be very hard for hongkie to integrate with china. 

Based on your assumption, we cant rule out that this is result of internal politic in china. HK could be used as a chess piece to checkmate Xi. Thats why Xi is cautious in handling hk affair. 

But bro i got one a question, why hk hate china so much but not macao? I nvr see macao going for anti china protest as much as hk. What could be the reason?

↡ Advertisement