Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

Only economy in Macau is gambling and most gamblers from mainland! How to hate your customers? Must love them deep deep! 

Edited by Volvobrick
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 3

Just now, Volvobrick said:

Only economy in Macau is gambling and most gamblers from mainland! How to hate your customers? 

And hk economy doesnt rely on china? Banking, tourism, retail, businesses all relying on china, huge flow of cash coming from china, hk also has been an important gateway to china. Without china market u think hk can be as successful as today? U can see hk gdp booming as china opens up their economy. Hk and china do need one another

9D446516-BA93-4CEC-8431-89B5FBFFF620.png

When you have outside interference,  they will pick where it benefits them most. Of course you also need cockroaches and willing ones lah. We should be very careful not to fall into their trap.  

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

Only economy in Macau is gambling and most gamblers from mainland! How to hate your customers? Must love them deep deep! 

not egg tart meh

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Victor68 said:

When you have outside interference,  they will pick where it benefits them most. Of course you also need cockroaches and willing ones lah. We should be very careful not to fall into their trap.  

What outside interference?  It is a Beijing internal fight.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Ethnic pride is also relevant for us. Maybe have to ask what Malay and Indian Singaporeans think. But knowing Singaporeans, we really dislike social disorder. If some f**kers keep disrupting mrt like these idiots do, they will be the ones lynched here in Sg stopping people going to work 🤣

yah lah, it has come to stage where nobody except themselves, or mayb even the rioters themselves, has forgotten why they started the riots. [laugh]

What is happening now, according to them is because of no response to their request, and so to them the only way is increase the level of riots and damage, and they will keep increasing the level of riots until they get a positive response. 

But if you notice something, there are actually many anti PAP, pro opposition party ppl here in this thread supporting China? ever wonder why? 

Anyway, if we ask ourselves, if this happens in SG, how many of us "heros" here will stand up and face those black mask and rally a fight against them? Its always easy to condemn others when you 隔岸观火....[:p][laugh][laugh]

These HK black mask younger, if they are really so smart, Black swan will not take place in HK liao.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Victor68 said:

So if really want screw why not make macao join hk too, make sure 1 country 2 system is a failure. See if hk and macao both go riot then china sure stress, then end up more go MBS and RWS for gambling hehehe

Another milestone achievement for the rioters. I not political analyst so I don't know how to watch this and say "neither support nor condemn" or deeply analyse the actual metaphorical hidden hands that control the rioters' hands that throw the bicycle. 

I only know a bicycle landing on anyone's head regardless of race, language, religion or political view is very painful one.

So all I want to say is ccb rioters may you rot in hell. 

• Praise 2
  • Angry 2
  • Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

yah lah, it has come to stage where nobody except themselves, or mayb even the rioters themselves, has forgotten why they started the rioters. [laugh]

What is happening now, according to them is because of no response to their request, and so to them the only way is increase the level of riots and damage, and they will keep increasing the level of riots until they get a positive response. 

But if you notice something, there are actually many anti PAP, pro opposition party ppl here in this thread supporting China? ever wonder why? 

Anyway, if we ask ourselves, if this happens in SG, how many of us "heros" here will stand up and face those black mask and rally a fight against them? Its always easy to condemn others when you 隔岸观火....[:p][laugh][laugh]

These HK black mask younger, if they are really so smart, Black swan will not take place in HK liao.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

In Singapore, 忍無可忍還需要忍。

In Hong Kong, 忍無可忍再忍爆煲.

😂😂

• Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

yah lah, it has come to stage where nobody except themselves, or mayb even the rioters themselves, has forgotten why they started the rioters. [laugh]

I don't want to use hammer and pipe and fight leh... Challenge see who's balls bigger? 

Maybe in a lawless country, who has the most guns and the most men will win. 

But before then, I will follow what our forefathers have done. Jump ship... Or else why the hell u think got Chinese in deep mississipi in the 1800s... 

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

i wont say i like ccp. or pap. but i think we cannot mix this 2 up with what u mention.

wacking and killing own ppl, old man and woman, what is this, u tell me, 

is there even 1 government in the world that nego with ppl that kill their man and woman??

• Praise 3
  • Shocked 1

11 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Really? I thought anti pap or pro opposition will support in overthrowing CCP afterall CCP and PAP are one of the longest ruling party in asia. 

I remember pro opposition so happy when PH overthrow BN and hope same thing can apply in sg

• Praise 3

5 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Another milestone achievement for the rioters. I not political analyst so I don't know how to watch this and say "neither support nor condemn" or deeply analyse the actual metaphorical hidden hands that control the rioters' hands that throw the bicycle. 

I only know a bicycle landing on anyone's head regardless of race, language, religion or political view is very painful one.

So all I want to say is ccb rioters may you rot in hell. 

Pro rioters will say never mind, police in full riot gear and helmet, throw bicycle at their head also bo dai ji one

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Pro rioters will say never mind, police in full riot gear and helmet, throw bicycle at their head also bo dai ji one

I think they don't even care honestly. Cos the tribalism has descended into us vs the enemy. 

Maybe if it ever happened to us, we won't behave liddat cos all the men have went through Ns before. At least we can imagine being the other side. 

Maybe that's another reason why we are sheep. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Haha! 3

1 minute ago, Lala81 said:

I think they don't even care honestly. Cos the tribalism has descended into us vs the enemy. 

Their feud has reach to a point of 

不是你死就是我活

• Praise 1

Why everyone here seem to feel that as long as we denounce the Si Gi Na HK rioters, we love China/CCP? 

Correspondingly, what has anti-PAP/Pro-oppo sentiments has to do with condemning actions that are just wrong civic and morally?

Mob lynching and whacking women, old folks who are are bare handed? Attacking equally innocent families of police officers? Destroying public and private properties wantonly? Really? Does it matter who what why the riots have been escalating? So what if it is CCP's devious plans....so what if it is foreign influence...so what if it is all Joshua Wong's idea? Does it matter?

I stand firm in condemning the resultant actions no matter what was the cause or original intent.😔

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 10
  • Haha! 2