Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

6 minutes ago, Beregond said:

i wont say i like ccp. or pap. but i think we cannot mix this 2 up with what u mention.

wacking and killing own ppl, old man and woman, what is this, u tell me, 

is there even 1 government in the world that nego with ppl that kill their man and woman??

Maybe we should have a poll. Hahaha

Ccb ccp, Ccb pap 

Ccb ccp, pap 万岁

ccp 万岁, Ccb pap 

Ccp 万岁, pap 万岁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5

1 minute ago, Vratenza said:

Why everyone here seem to feel that as long as we denounce the Si Gi Na HK rioters, we love China/CCP? 

Correspondingly, what has anti-PAP/Pro-oppo sentiments has to do with condemning actions that are just wrong civic and morally?

Mob lynching and whacking women, old folks who are are bare handed? Attacking equally innocent families of police officers? Destroying public and private properties wantonly? Really? Does it matter who what why the riots have been escalating? So what if it is CCP's devious plans....so what if it is foreign influence...so what if it is all Joshua Wong's idea? Does it matter?

I stand firm in condemning the resultant actions no matter what was the cause or original intent.😔

Maybe we all don't like si ginah hehe. 

• Praise 2

3 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Their feud has reach to a point of 

不是你死就是我活

Yes. If they gain power by some outside 0.1% chance. 

I 100% guarantee first thing is some will ask the CE, police high ranking and leg Co members to stand trial for crimes against humanity. 

Not very far from what communists would do when they gain power hehe 

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, PSP415 said:

This makes sense but at such a high price!

5 more tycoons to cough blood, i mean more lands and monies for HK then maybe HKers can slowly wake up.

I thought CL's latest speech got lines in between. "...give HK another chance." sounded like a plea to hidden players per se or for HKers to understand beyond the simple law against wearing of masks.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/hong-kong-students-don-surgical-face-masks-in-school-to-protest-against-mask-ban

And this smart fellow says law not applicable INSIDE schools.

Walau. Like that, no wonder kiddos come out half past six and behaviour thuggish. 

Thanks Tianmo for sharing. David's version is always go back here read this read that. Sometimes i wonder what he's trying to say myself too.

Safe ride 

Cheers 

comparing HK to protecting power in CCP and the rule over the whole of china, the price is not exactly high. One way or other, HK cannot be save in one piece, the battle is there, so there will be damage and causalities. 香港牺牲要有价值, both side think the same, and so both side will not give a damn to what is the end outcome in HK, they are only interested in what will be the outcome when HK finally cannot take it and collapse. 

One side will squeeze tighter and tighter, the other side will just hold on as far as possible, see who let go first. The final outcome, whoever win or lose, HK is use as 贡品拜天地already, left bones only...[:p][laugh][laugh]

As for @Davidtch, if you know him long enough, from the days of IL6 and cycling, you will know how he expresses himself,  short but not very sweet kind of reply. He cannot write anything longer to express his view even to save his own life. You need to talk to him in person to understand him. [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 4

2 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

I think they don't even care honestly. Cos the tribalism has descended into us vs the enemy. 

Maybe if it ever happened to us, we won't behave liddat cos all the men have went through Ns before. At least we can imagine being the other side. 

Maybe that's another reason why we are sheep. 

It started with CY Leong tearing the society into 2 camp.  Nothing in btw.

By the way CY Leong was rumoured to be underground member of CCP.

Now, CL up 1 level with the use of Emergency Ordinance.

6 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

Why everyone here seem to feel that as long as we denounce the Si Gi Na HK rioters, we love China/CCP? 

Correspondingly, what has anti-PAP/Pro-oppo sentiments has to do with condemning actions that are just wrong civic and morally?

Mob lynching and whacking women, old folks who are are bare handed? Attacking equally innocent families of police officers? Destroying public and private properties wantonly? Really? Does it matter who what why the riots have been escalating? So what if it is CCP's devious plans....so what if it is foreign influence...so what if it is all Joshua Wong's idea? Does it matter?

I stand firm in condemning the resultant actions no matter what was the cause or original intent.😔

exactly, i dun have bombastic english,

but some ppl if trying to use politic to justify violent.

• Praise 2

19 minutes ago, Beregond said:

i wont say i like ccp. or pap. but i think we cannot mix this 2 up with what u mention.

is there even 1 government in the world that nego with ppl that kill their man and woman??

Actually yes.  If they are losing.  

But in this case they are not.  So there is no incentive to negotiate but every incentive to wait it out.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

This is my view

hk used to look down on ah tiong for decades. Of course 1 country 2 system is not easy as most hongkie don’t see thenselves as china citizens. How can they apply 2 system when hongkie don’t see it as 1 country? Can be seen that hongkie shout at tiong to go back china. 

Added on with british education, hongkie were taught to see china as evil and see uk as their set of standard living. Can be seen prior 1997, they were given fear that its the end for hongkong once china take back. Now china has surpassed hk economy, hk used to be quarter of china gdp and and now 3% however Hongkie still have the same superiority mindset. Hence it will be very hard for hongkie to integrate with china. 

Based on your assumption, we cant rule out that this is result of internal politic in china. HK could be used as a chess piece to checkmate Xi. Thats why Xi is cautious in handling hk affair. 

But bro i got one a question, why hk hate china so much but not macao? I nvr see macao going for anti china protest as much as hk. What could be the reason?

How do you know HK hate china so much and not macao? 

How many percentage of HK ppl hate china?  How do you quantified HK hate china? 

do you present your views base on what you see and not what you learn? 

Before I can answer you what is the reason, you need to tell me how many % of HK hate china, show me 50.1% and I will answer you. 

Dont forget that 30% making a lot of noise does not mean 70% hate the gov...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

17 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Yes. If they gain power by some outside 0.1% chance. 

I 100% guarantee first thing is some will ask the CE, police high ranking and leg Co members to stand trial for crimes against humanity. 

Not very far from what communists would do when they gain power hehe 

See how they turn violent others who speak against the protest. If the protestor do win, the anti protestors will be line up in front the firing squad. 

34 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

I am against violence as much as quite a few bros here including your goodself. 

Did not matter an iota to me who are invisible hands. That is for understanding the bloody plans set in motion because of power. 

Nothing justifies the bullying and violence against the weak and innocent.

To me the 2 issues are related only in the why so much unrest and who could be behind it.  

It is NOT accepting that the reason is ok for the violence. In fact, understanding the possible reason makes it worse. 

HK and HKers are going to be played out big time. And the violence may highly be  increased.

Wont they not take it out on each other? Human lives should never be one where its value is based on an ideology or mob instinct.

Who doesn't have rights? To live and decide their personal choices?

Haiz.

I frankly dun care whether one is pro or anti establishment as long as it doesn't rob me of my personal choices.

I am fine with decisions of the majority as long as no innocent lives are harmed physically or forcibly taken.

Just me lah. Others are entitled to their read n take on this messy situation. 

HK and HKers, unite! Go for improvements to your lives. Seek out land and money from those who robbed u all these years. Not kill them ah, just channel those wealth for the general public n majority. Pls wake up.

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 3

35 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

I don't want to use hammer and pipe and fight leh... Challenge see who's balls bigger? 

Maybe in a lawless country, who has the most guns and the most men will win. 

But before then, I will follow what our forefathers have done. Jump ship... Or else why the hell u think got Chinese in deep mississipi in the 1800s... 

Me too, given a choice I wont want to fight. 

But looking at the current situation in HK, what do you think can stop this mess. Even fulfilling the 5 demands will not help. 

Is either the other part of HK ppl pick up something and start a "civil war" fighting back and keep these boys at bay, or request for help from china to settle it once and for all.  Both unlikely to happen anytime soon, because these are kids of some family or some family someone related or know.  The only hope is for the rioters to get tired, cool down and give up themselves. 

But is a half f**k revolution, and yet they are not giving up, while china neither giving way or clamping down.

Its a whole gang of lost ppl in HK now, nobody really know what is going to happen next.  If I am there and have the ability, I would have left already. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2

44 minutes ago, Beregond said:

who do you expect a rioter to kill, some ang moh?  They are in HK, is a separation like NK and SK, do you think the Koreans kill each other in a civil war? 

I know ppl will say I am heartless and emotionless, but hey, face the fact, its a whole lot of lawless black shirt out there who attacks police arm  with guns. Who are you to stand up to them alone? Because you are an old person and they sld respect you, listen to you and not harm you? They will leave you alone after you challenge them? There are more than enough examples to highlight that thought is plain STUPID!!!

If you are to run towards the lions in a cage, be prepared to be bitten, I think this is simple logic. 

It works both ways...

• Praise 2

11 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

But looking at the current situation in HK, what do you think can stop this mess. Even fulfilling the 5 demands will not help. 

Is either the other part of HK ppl pick up something and start a "civil war" fighting back and keep these boys at bay, or request for help from china to settle it once and for all.  Both unlikely to happen anytime soon, because these are kids of some family or some family someone related or know.  The only hope is for the rioters to get tired, cool down and give up themselves. 

But is a half f**k revolution, and yet they are not giving up, while china neither giving way or clamping down.

Its a whole gang of lost ppl in HK now, nobody really know what is going to happen next.  If I am there and have the ability, I would have left already. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Welcome to Singapore

pd8bp.jpg

53 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Really? I thought anti pap or pro opposition will support in overthrowing CCP afterall CCP and PAP are one of the longest ruling party in asia. 

I remember pro opposition so happy when PH overthrow BN and hope same thing can apply in sg

exactly my point, if we put all the riots and damaging things aside, and look purely from a why the protests started. 

They protested, they tried all ways and finally all hell breakthrough, but they started with fighting for what they believe in, freedom!

Isnt it what all the 30% pro opp here have been shouting out all these years , but did not have the guts to do? In reality shouldnt they be supporting these HK younger for standing up and fight for their right?  They also wanted to change the gov, isnt it? 

you see the different? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Davidtch said:

What outside interference?  It is a Beijing internal fight.

I like your joke. The whole world know who is playing these dirty tricks and they have also voiced their support. 

13 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

I think ultimately, the political aim of one country, two systems have failed. And definitely hk is gone. Too fractured.

Short of war which won't happen so close to China borders, I can't see any crisis that will bring its people back in line to the one country two systems anymore. 

Ultimately hk is more of a conduit of money, rather than the money actually doing anything there. Maybe some companies are set up in HK, but their main aim is to invest into hk. 

As such, the political structure of HK doesn't really matter as long as this thoroughfare is not affected much. The US-HK pact is one thing. But it's possible martial law in some limited manner maybe implemented. Maybe get the major violence out of the way. Protest will be tolerated cos ultimately that doesn't affect the running of the cities. 

If pla come in, no one wants a tiananmen. maybe it will be a targeted operation cold store where the main ringleaders are arrested, martial law is imposed, Internet restrictions started esp against telegrams and local forums. Whatsapp groups not to be more than 5 pax like in India. 

Money talks and money likes order. More than anything, China is the world's no. 2 economy and the main driver of global growth. If they have to work through some restrictions, they would. 

The only question is how would USA respond. Which is predictable in what the Congress, senate would want. But how far would they go? 

• Praise 3

4 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

I like your joke. The whole world know who is playing these dirty tricks and they have also voiced their support. 

You are the one who don't get it.

HK is flushed with red money.  Look at what had XJP done in his 1st term.  You will have your own conclusion (if you could).

↡ Advertisement