Kopites

Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Jialat. Everywhere burning.

↡ Advertisement

13 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

1. Who stand to benefit the most from such riots and unrest in HK?

A. China?

B. TW?

C. USA?

D. UK?

E. Russia?

F. Guess who?

The ones kpkb about other countries when they haven't even cleared the dhite in their own. Its not about hk, its about undermining China and stroking distrust in the region. Just like how amdk did to middle east. 

• Praise 6
  • Angry 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

They are testing the limits. Just like kids testing the limits of their parents.

But the difference is that these rioters don't know when to stop and the reactions, if the limits breached, might not be what they can take.

太岁头上动土? The HK gov might be paper tiger, but the PLA is not.

Edited by Sx4falcon
  • Praise 2

I said this before but 98% of ppl wont agree with me, but i will say it again.

It is internally affair, and funding came from china mainland. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

If there is anything XJP and CL can do, it would have being done very very early.  We have to understand that Communist wont back off easily, as long as within their control, no matter how small or unimportant a place is, it will be taken under control. CCP hates to be out of control and they value face alot. 

If XJP can stand up to Trumps without backing off, what are some tiny rioters to him? Killing these tiny ants is as easy as just an order. 

The answer is, there are bigger things waiting to happen, and his hands are very tied with not much options.  Its a waiting game now to see who cannot tahan first. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 5

Hk rioter do not have empathy and expect foreign nation to empathise them and render help.  Pick your fight against the Gov, stop abusing and bullying those citizen that dosent support ur political view. leave  law enforcer family alone. Rioter are behaving like big bully.  

己所不欲,勿施于人. Do not do to others what you don't want to be done to you!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

4 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

I said this before but 98% of ppl wont agree with me, but i will say it again.

It is internally affair, and funding came from china mainland. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

If there is anything XJP and CL can do, it would have being done very very early.  We have to understand that Communist wont back off easily, as long as within their control, no matter how small or unimportant a place is, it will be taken under control. CCP hates to be out of control and they value face alot. 

If XJP can stand up to Trumps without backing off, what are some tiny rioters to him? Killing these tiny ants is as easy as just an order. 

The answer is, there are bigger things waiting to happen, and his hands are very tied with not much options.  Its a waiting game now to see who cannot tahan first. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

anyway is their own life suffering disruption, HK represent 3% of China GDP only. if they want unleash the army will only be because they want to send a message, nothing else.

• Praise 3

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Bacteria83 said:

anyway is their own life suffering disruption, HK represent 3% of China GDP only. if they want unleash the army will only be because they want to send a message, nothing else.

If hkg is really small fry in the overall China picture, den yes I can foresee them not giving a shite and letting hkg burn themselves down. 

It is very heroic and idealistic to shout "I burn, you burn!" 

But unfortunately, it is not very realistic. You cannot put food on the table with pride. 

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 1

There is an invisible hand behind all these..... 

I have strong suspicion it's the renovation contractors who are reaping millions after every weekend of riots! 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 8

3 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

If hkg is really small fry in the overall China picture, den yes I can foresee them not giving a shite and letting hkg burn themselves down. 

But unfortunately, it is not very realistic. You cannot put food on the table with pride. 

For GDP wise HK wasnt important to China, but it need to show the world he will keep it words as a one country two system independent State. I personally dont feel HK is that much as a door to China compared to last time.

• Praise 2

7 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

I have strong suspicion it's the renovation contractors who are reaping millions after every weekend of riots! 

Event organisers working together with renovation contractors? Haha.....

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, adrian140180 said:

Hope the barracks will respond back in kind, with rifle rounds.

What will be too easy for PLA to fall for it.  🙂

15 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

put food on the table? I bet 80% of them still take money from their parents everyday so that they can go out to fight for their freedom (please dun insult say they were paid ok).

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

18 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

No la, Is the rich corrupted hkg uncles who scared extradited to China. 

• Praise 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Dfx16 said:

My neighbourhood got a HK couple wear full black clothes and put on black mask on daily basis going around telling neighbours the HK police murdered the peaceful protesters 😓 it’s a matter of time they might crash with China neighbours 😓

Dear all.

Overheard at a Safra place today. Sure cctv got it.

ATB sitting so pretty complaining she was rudely spoken to in Cantonese to her, i assumed, SGPbil and sister. 

Our govt has to speak soon. It is understandable SGP do not have fondness for PRC, the sisters who abused the condo manager thing, leaves bad memories.

Whatever the ethnic historical memories, our country should not be involved. The PRC have no rights here, the Singapore citizens have the right for their interest and rights to be protected, from our SGP emotions or bad choices.

Must be firm and hard.

Edited by Datsun366
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

scoot fly direct sg-macau [thumbsup]

Don’t want scoot i want SQ or cathay lol

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

put food on the table? I bet 80% of them still take money from their parents everyday so that they can go out to fight for their freedom (please dun insult say they were paid ok).

Some people break into some shops, the yoshinoya in Central, break in for what? 

Beef bowl?

Protection money?

Si bey jialat.

Edited by Datsun366
↡ Advertisement