Kopites

hk si ginna said

if you against “public opinion”

you are expected to be whacked

but do si ginna represent the entire hk public opinion? [sly]

Edited by Wt_know

11 hours ago, Davidtch said:

You are the one who don't get it.

HK is flushed with red money.  Look at what had XJP done in his 1st term.  You will have your own conclusion (if you could).

Rioting and XJP are completely 2 different thing. Singapreans don't want and don't support such riots. I am not sure if you are Singaporean. I am. 

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

hk si ginna said

On the same note, since they are against the law, they kanna whacked what to complain? Breaking law is much more serious and wrong than enforcing law for sure.

6 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

hk si ginna said

Yes ....

B'cos the entire population jut sit & watch and do nothing ... :we-all-gonna-die:

Only a handful came out to opposed and kena huntam ....   :evilish:

If whole populations comes out to go against the si ginna, they would be outnumbered.  :yuush:

• Praise 2

What is the very characteristics of a decent human being? To characterize every man/woman who fall as a victim and to empathy  how they were feeling regardless of what is the cause? Ok as long as you fall you are the victim, and the one standing is always the aggressor. I would be very worry for a society ruled by the heart and not the mind. 

Well, not difficult to see from many comments from many threads here, that first reaction is always the person who fall must be the victim, how can the aggressor do such a thing...

Lets ask ourselves, what is too detached and why so attached?  TS started this thread and reacted emotionally because he is very attached to HK because of his relative there, make sense. If you are saying that we sld all be very attached to how ppl are being killed in the situation, are you attached because you are a human or are you attached because it is HK and it is china and we are Chinese? 

If you are attached because it is HK and it is China and because you are chinese and you feel very close to them, well, you cannot expect everyone to feel as attached to HK and china as you are.

If you are attached because you are a human, and you cannot accept the killing of another human in a riot, why no comments on the Johannesburg riots where 12 ppl died?  Why no comments on the Jakarta riot where 8 ppl died and more than 600 injured? France riots with 11 died and more than 4000 injured? Because they are not HK, not chinese? or because the attachment to mankind is really not that strong?

Take a step back and think for a moment, if your father or mother, if they happen to be  still alive and has a penchant for talking straight, would you allow them to confront the rioters alone, knowing very well they will get hurt? Would you stop them, remind them, warn them to stay away from those animals? Have there not enough example to tell?

Those who have followed this thread and not join only half way would well know that I was always against the riots, how much debate I had with @Roadrunner2029 over the issue, but then I also had some exchanges with @PSP415 regarding the airport old man. @Heartlander, if I dont remember wrongly, were you the one who posted a video of what the old man at the airport did, resulting in him being surrounded  by the rioters? What was your comment back then, "he somehow asked for it?". Would your comment be different had the old man got killed because of what he did? And we have the  IT man who received a punch in his eye? These 2 fellow did not response physically. The PRC reporter held at the airport, hammer until flat, but did not die, he too, did not response back physically. The PRC who shouted "we are all chinese" was beaten but not killed, he knew he had to take it without response.  

The van driver who fought back, if he did the same thing today, he would also be dead.  He is lucky he did that earlier and not now. 

Now, remember the lady who claim to be a mother, and stand between the police and the protesters to stop the police , and the XMM who was arrested in the mall at 3am? They were all taken now by force, any soft feeling for them? Or they deserve it? The female protester who was blinded? the boy who was shot by the police? Yah they all asked for it, no need to have too much feeling for them, they are not human, they dont deserve the very characteristics of a decent human being. Who tell them to ask for it? 

93 years old lao ma was almost killed in Gelang patah before the election when he went to give a speech, who cares he is a 93 yrs old man? 

Yah, so you are worried for them, beside that what can you do? 

I am more concern of what will happen to us if the fight underground continue, whoever the winner, what will be their plans and development that will affect us. If HK is done for, will hot money rush here and push up our property prices and car prices? Inflation here while the world goes into recession? If too much hot money comes here, will CCP starts to pay attention to us? What will be the action on south china sea after the dust settled? 

Ok lah, call me emotionless, call me too detached  to feel anything, I dont mind.  To me, you get what you ask for, regardless of age, gender, or whatever. In a battle, everyone is equal. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

14 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Yes ....

B'cos the entire population jut sit & watch and do nothing ... :we-all-gonna-die:

Only a handful came out to opposed and kena huntam ....   :evilish:

If whole populations comes out to go against the si ginna, they would be outnumbered.  :yuush:

Man, you are so right!!!! [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

But why are the population not doing it? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

Man, you are so right!!!! [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

But why are the population not doing it? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

They just like office politics....

Everybody saw it

Everybody waiting for someone to do it

And, nobody do it .... :lll._.:

• Praise 3

7 hours ago, Jellandross said:

And that's a good thing. 

That's what the bank called moral hazard.

You no longer think what is right or wrong. You just do it because of the burden of material needs of the essential

4 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

They just like office politics....

Everybody saw it

Everybody waiting for someone to do it

And, nobody do it .... :lll._.:

And you have countries within asia reporting bias reports in support of the riots. Hoping to see an old HK with historical link to their pass and always being controlled by western ideology. That is why asia is still unable to walk out of their colonial pass. They bomb you ok, but you must not have bomb. Haha

• Praise 1

11 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Ban on Internet will cause chaos.. This is due to everyone is too reliant on Internet. So no Internet = no business. 

Imagine hotel no Internet.. Tourist now at a lost.. Businessman no Internet cannot do business. No Internet = no uber (still can flag down taxi). 

Ban internet is good. Help the zombies to kick their habit. Still got tourist? these tourists are mainly "reporters"😉

16 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

They afraid of the curse TLLM ... [sly]

:grin:

diu diu diu,  diu diu diu diu , and the diu diu!!! :XD::grin:

• Praise 1

58 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

What is the very characteristics of a decent human being? To characterize every man/woman who fall as a victim and to empathy  how they were feeling regardless of what is the cause? Ok as long as you fall you are the victim, and the one standing is always the aggressor. I would be very worry for a society ruled by the heart and not the mind. 

Well, not difficult to see from many comments from many threads here, that first reaction is always the person who fall must be the victim, how can the aggressor do such a thing...

Lets ask ourselves, what is too detached and why so attached?  TS started this thread and reacted emotionally because he is very attached to HK because of his relative there, make sense. If you are saying that we sld all be very attached to how ppl are being killed in the situation, are you attached because you are a human or are you attached because it is HK and it is china and we are Chinese? 

If you are attached because it is HK and it is China and because you are chinese and you feel very close to them, well, you cannot expect everyone to feel as attached to HK and china as you are.

If you are attached because you are a human, and you cannot accept the killing of another human in a riot, why no comments on the Johannesburg riots where 12 ppl died?  Why no comments on the Jakarta riot where 8 ppl died and more than 600 injured? France riots with 11 died and more than 4000 injured? Because they are not HK, not chinese? or because the attachment to mankind is really not that strong?

Take a step back and think for a moment, if your father or mother, if they happen to be  still alive and has a penchant for talking straight, would you allow them to confront the rioters alone, knowing very well they will get hurt? Would you stop them, remind them, warn them to stay away from those animals? Have there not enough example to tell?

Those who have followed this thread and not join only half way would well know that I was always against the riots, how much debate I had with @Roadrunner2029 over the issue, but then I also had some exchanges with @PSP415 regarding the airport old man. @Heartlander, if I dont remember wrongly, were you the one who posted a video of what the old man at the airport did, resulting in him being surrounded  by the rioters? What was your comment back then, "he somehow asked for it?". Would your comment be different had the old man got killed because of what he did? And we have the  IT man who received a punch in his eye? These 2 fellow did not response physically. The PRC reporter held at the airport, hammer until flat, but did not die, he too, did not response back physically. The PRC who shouted "we are all chinese" was beaten but not killed, he knew he had to take it without response.  

The van driver who fought back, if he did the same thing today, he would also be dead.  He is lucky he did that earlier and not now. 

Now, remember the lady who claim to be a mother, and stand between the police and the protesters to stop the police , and the XMM who was arrested in the mall at 3am? They were all taken now by force, any soft feeling for them? Or they deserve it? The female protester who was blinded? the boy who was shot by the police? Yah they all asked for it, no need to have too much feeling for them, they are not human, they dont deserve the very characteristics of a decent human being. Who tell them to ask for it? 

93 years old lao ma was almost killed in Gelang patah before the election when he went to give a speech, who cares he is a 93 yrs old man? 

Yah, so you are worried for them, beside that what can you do? 

I am more concern of what will happen to us if the fight underground continue, whoever the winner, what will be their plans and development that will affect us. If HK is done for, will hot money rush here and push up our property prices and car prices? Inflation here while the world goes into recession? If too much hot money comes here, will CCP starts to pay attention to us? What will be the action on south china sea after the dust settled? 

Ok lah, call me emotionless, call me too detached  to feel anything, I dont mind.  To me, you get what you ask for, regardless of age, gender, or whatever. In a battle, everyone is equal. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

We have had quite an exchange of views there regards the old man at the airport.

The "deserving part" was central to that exchange too. I guessed we agree to disagree then.

Our views remain unchanged, perfectly ok by me. 

Its always the sight of many against 1 that gets my goat FIRST. The "deserve it anot" is not as important to me simply because the soon victim-to-be chose to be outspoken or reached an internal level of patience or endurance to react. It differs for all as our levels of tolerance is different. Most may just walk away silently or just burst out in a tirade of angry words like these.

I do not know how i will react but probably be killed quite early over there because i cannot stand bullying.

Problem is i cant run far and fast enuff.😅😅😅

I dun judge u. But i think we all share a common ground after the deserving issue.

We are against violence. 

I will miss the HK i once knew. The ppl though cranky and like to curse machiam singing are hardworking and most have a great sense of humour. 

I have only goodwill towards them but it can't buy them unity and peace. 

Just my tots 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

• Praise 6

29 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

And you have countries within asia reporting bias reports in support of the riots. Hoping to see an old HK with historical link to their pass and always being controlled by western ideology. That is why asia is still unable to walk out of their colonial pass. They bomb you ok, but you must not have bomb. Haha

All this countries can only commence in their own countries .... [:(]

It is an internal affair of China as HK is only another city of China. British returned it to China in 1997 willingly. :a-rip2:

So no countries can "lup ji kar" into it without making odds with China.  

Western countries can only kpkb and NATO (No Action, Talk Only)

In the past 4 months, where are the NGO & Human Rights groups where the Western are very active in it ?  Don't you think they will not jump-the-gun if they can do it and given a chance..... [sly]

They all also LLST. :=B:

My humble point of view (POV) .. [rolleyes]

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

The more I see China dun wanto chup the more I'm convinced the rioters are doing exactly what China wants. Destroy hkg, and show how disorganised, evil and vile "western democracy" is to the rest of the Chinese. 

Putin confirm knows what is going on and arm chio. 

• Praise 4