Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

What is the very characteristics of a decent human being? To characterize every man/woman who fall as a victim and to empathy  how they were feeling regardless of what is the cause? Ok as long as you fall you are the victim, and the one standing is always the aggressor. I would be very worry for a society ruled by the heart and not the mind. 

Well, not difficult to see from many comments from many threads here, that first reaction is always the person who fall must be the victim, how can the aggressor do such a thing...

I think we have to be clear that in this hk riot situation, those who fell and beaten are the old and weak, while the aggressors are the direct opposite. And they acted in numbers, how to fight even if martial artists also no hope given the mob situation. And just because they voice different opinion, they deserved to be lynched?

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

Lets ask ourselves, what is too detached and why so attached?  TS started this thread and reacted emotionally because he is very attached to HK because of his relative there, make sense. If you are saying that we sld all be very attached to how ppl are being killed in the situation, are you attached because you are a human or are you attached because it is HK and it is china and we are Chinese? 

If you are attached because it is HK and it is China and because you are chinese and you feel very close to them, well, you cannot expect everyone to feel as attached to HK and china as you are.

If you are attached because you are a human, and you cannot accept the killing of another human in a riot, why no comments on the Johannesburg riots where 12 ppl died?  Why no comments on the Jakarta riot where 8 ppl died and more than 600 injured? France riots with 11 died and more than 4000 injured? Because they are not HK, not chinese? or because the attachment to mankind is really not that strong?

HK is a place most of us can identify with as it is 1 of the most popular tourist destination for us here. Naturally we get more emotional as familiarity grow fondness. Even you look for life partner you also will most likely look for same race, thus more emotional attachment for hk as I am Chinese..

Basically I feel strongly about this  because of a few reasons - being Chinese, familiarity with the place as holiday there a few times, blatant cowardly act to target weak and old people, doing bad things hiding behind masks.

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

Take a step back and think for a moment, if your father or mother, if they happen to be  still alive and has a penchant for talking straight, would you allow them to confront the rioters alone, knowing very well they will get hurt? Would you stop them, remind them, warn them to stay away from those animals? Have there not enough example to tell?

Those who have followed this thread and not join only half way would well know that I was always against the riots, how much debate I had with @Roadrunner2029 over the issue, but then I also had some exchanges with @PSP415 regarding the airport old man. @Heartlander, if I dont remember wrongly, were you the one who posted a video of what the old man at the airport did, resulting in him being surrounded  by the rioters? What was your comment back then, "he somehow asked for it?". Would your comment be different had the old man got killed because of what he did? And we have the  IT man who received a punch in his eye? These 2 fellow did not response physically. The PRC reporter held at the airport, hammer until flat, but did not die, he too, did not response back physically. The PRC who shouted "we are all chinese" was beaten but not killed, he knew he had to take it without response.  

When I made the comment way back, the rioting has not yet escalated to this level of madness. Back then I still had sympathies for the hk people as they were mostly protesting  peacefully. But it took a terrible turn after that with mob lunching of the Chinese reporter at the airport and the van driver. Protest peacefully I support, not to this kind of gutter rioting where the weak and old and defenceless are targeted if they dare to voice any different opinion. Is it not worse than living in Chinese revolution era and NK state? Or worse than the internet censorship that hk government is going to roll out soon? And if the situation get worse, if no intervention being roll out, even no fighting back also will get beaten up.

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

The van driver who fought back, if he did the same thing today, he would also be dead.  He is lucky he did that earlier and not now. 

Now, remember the lady who claim to be a mother, and stand between the police and the protesters to stop the police , and the XMM who was arrested in the mall at 3am? They were all taken now by force, any soft feeling for them? Or they deserve it? The female protester who was blinded? the boy who was shot by the police? Yah they all asked for it, no need to have too much feeling for them, they are not human, they dont deserve the very characteristics of a decent human being. Who tell them to ask for it? 

My stand is clear - if you never break the law, then no need to worry about policeman as they are just doing their jobs. You want to riot, then better be ready for consequences. But do not worry, the most is getting a few bruise unlike in angmo countries where you will be shot point blank and suffer worse injuries. I have no sy,mpathies for the boys who were shot as they really deserved it. The female reporter also knew the risks when she decided to do the job. To me the hkpf are really tie hand tie leg to do their job effectively.

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

93 years old lao ma was almost killed in Gelang patah before the election when he went to give a speech, who cares he is a 93 yrs old man? 

Yah, so you are worried for them, beside that what can you do? 

I am more concern of what will happen to us if the fight underground continue, whoever the winner, what will be their plans and development that will affect us. If HK is done for, will hot money rush here and push up our property prices and car prices? Inflation here while the world goes into recession? If too much hot money comes here, will CCP starts to pay attention to us? What will be the action on south china sea after the dust settled? 

Ok lah, call me emotionless, call me too detached  to feel anything, I dont mind.  To me, you get what you ask for, regardless of age, gender, or whatever. In a battle, everyone is equal. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

That is why I cannot be a politician. I am not losing sleep over all these development. Nothing is going to change any bit how we doing things here. So long as we do not present ourselves as a threat and take side we should not be a bigger target than now. And in battle, whoever has bigger fists will have advantage, not everyone equal lah.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

Man, you are so right!!!! [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

But why are the population not doing it? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I think in the beginning the silent majority did not anticipate that it will grow to become the monster now. Most would be pledging support then as they see that as fellow citizens doing their part. But now the monster has become so strong and terrible that it is impossible to be defeated unless by some terrible turn of event.

This is same as in Trumpland where many of those support him are having buyer remorse, but cannot do anything now till next election time.

8 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

We have had quite an exchange of views there regards the old man at the airport.

The "deserving part" was central to that exchange too. I guessed we agree to disagree then.

Our views remain unchanged, perfectly ok by me. 

Its always the sight of many against 1 that gets my goat FIRST. The "deserve it anot" is not as important to me simply because the soon victim-to-be chose to be outspoken or reached an internal level of patience or endurance to react. It differs for all as our levels of tolerance is different. Most may just walk away silently or just burst out in a tirade of angry words like these.

I do not know how i will react but probably be killed quite early over there because i cannot stand bullying.

Problem is i cant run far and fast enuff.😅😅😅

I dun judge u. But i think we all share a common ground after the deserving issue.

We are against violence. 

I will miss the HK i once knew. The ppl though cranky and like to curse machiam singing are hardworking and most have a great sense of humour. 

I have only goodwill towards them but it can't buy them unity and peace. 

Just my tots 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

TBH, I am not bothered with how others judge me here, I only response to what I need to or feel like to response. 

I brought up our exchanged because I wanted to make clear that I dont stand too much towards one side. @Roadrunner2029 is a good friend here, and he had a totally different position to yours, but his exchange with me was worse. Why do I not just take one side and just go with the flow? I cant do that because situation changes, and I dont work base on emotion.

The condition in HK has changed, upgraded or downgraded we can call it. There will be more ppl beaten up, and more ppl will get killed, thats the hard fact, its how well we can accept it. Its human behavior, the kids are now used to it. 

I can fully feel what went through their mind when they attacked. When I was 20, had my 3 buddies not stopped me with full force, I would have killed someone with an ET stick. Anyone who told me off was asked to come down and face me, with my ET stick in hand. It took the 3 guys alot to held me back, and they saved me. Sometimes we forget, we were young once, and if we think back, what were our thoughts of the elderly when we were at that age. And as we age, do we accept that we have age or do we still think that we are as brave and untouchable as our youth days? I have seen with my own eyes, a 60+ years old ah beng, wanted to fight a grp of young ah beng all by himself. He went for a fruit knife of the fruit stall, didnt manage to get and had to run. I mean crazy isnt it?

Yes, sometimes we just 忍无可忍, pushed to the wall, have to speak our mind, or we just simply lose it there. Worth it? 

I dont support the riots not violent, but to stop getting hurt, you will have to stay away from them, not go head on alone. They fight policeman with baton and gun, what do you, an old man have? and who is going to save you? 

Yes, I am emotionless, and I lack the very characteristics of a decent human being, and I speak like some empty cans talking about warship on paper, but my point is dont be stupid and go crash with something you cannot afford to handle alone. If you do it, you really are just asking for it. 

My "you" here not referring to you hor, just a general term.[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 3

18 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

I think we have to be clear that in this hk riot situation, those who fell and beaten are the old and weak, while the aggressors are the direct opposite. And they acted in numbers, how to fight even if martial artists also no hope given the mob situation. And just because they voice different opinion, they deserved to be lynched?

HK is a place most of us can identify with as it is 1 of the most popular tourist destination for us here. Naturally we get more emotional as familiarity grow fondness. Even you look for life partner you also will most likely look for same race, thus more emotional attachment for hk as I am Chinese..

Basically I feel strongly about this  because of a few reasons - being Chinese, familiarity with the place as holiday there a few times, blatant cowardly act to target weak and old people, doing bad things hiding behind masks.

When I made the comment way back, the rioting has not yet escalated to this level of madness. Back then I still had sympathies for the hk people as they were mostly protesting  peacefully. But it took a terrible turn after that with mob lunching of the Chinese reporter at the airport and the van driver. Protest peacefully I support, not to this kind of gutter rioting where the weak and old and defenceless are targeted if they dare to voice any different opinion. Is it not worse than living in Chinese revolution era and NK state? Or worse than the internet censorship that hk government is going to roll out soon? And if the situation get worse, if no intervention being roll out, even no fighting back also will get beaten up.

My stand is clear - if you never break the law, then no need to worry about policeman as they are just doing their jobs. You want to riot, then better be ready for consequences. But do not worry, the most is getting a few bruise unlike in angmo countries where you will be shot point blank and suffer worse injuries. I have no sy,mpathies for the boys who were shot as they really deserved it. The female reporter also knew the risks when she decided to do the job. To me the hkpf are really tie hand tie leg to do their job effectively.

That is why I cannot be a politician. I am not losing sleep over all these development. Nothing is going to change any bit how we doing things here. So long as we do not present ourselves as a threat and take side we should not be a bigger target than now. And in battle, whoever has bigger fists will have advantage, not everyone equal lah.

5 minutes ago, adrian140180 said:

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/law-and-crime/article/3031895/we-cannot-tell-world-hong-kong-grooms-local-terrorists

This one is interesting. Imagine their passports stacking on restrictions, and visas.

Suddenly the countries they all trying to flee to, also do not welcome them anymore.

Not only that.  People cant do business/visit there also lest by supporting their economy they are deemed to be supporting terrorism.

19 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

Fully agree.  It seemed like just another protest in the beginning. 

30 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

All this countries can only commence in their own countries .... [:(]

It is an internal affair of China as HK is only another city of China. British returned it to China in 1997 willingly. :a-rip2:

So no countries can "lup ji kar" into it without making odds with China.  

Western countries can only kpkb and NATO (No Action, Talk Only)

In the past 4 months, where are the NGO & Human Rights groups where the Western are very active in it ?  Don't you think they will not jump-the-gun if they can do it and given a chance..... [sly]

They all also LLST. :=B:

My humble point of view (POV) .. [rolleyes]

If we look at USA, their key incomes come from going around instigating others far away from home to fight and selling them arms and getting protection money. When 1 party is losing, they will try to revive them so that fighting can continue. Business as usual for them.

Every major wars, they are either the instigator or initiator but never near home. The sad thing is, there are individuals that stand to gain from their actions and these people will sing high and low to support them. They will sell their parents, grand parents just for their own selfishness. 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

10 minutes ago, adrian140180 said:

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/law-and-crime/article/3031895/we-cannot-tell-world-hong-kong-grooms-local-terrorists

This one is interesting. Imagine their passports stacking on restrictions, and visas.

Suddenly the countries they all trying to flee to, also do not welcome them anymore.

China wants it to happen. (Actually, I'm guessing pretty much every other country competing with HKG doesn't mind it happening either)

4 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

TBH, I am not bothered with how others judge me here, I only response to what I need to or feel like to response. 

I brought up our exchanged because I wanted to make clear that I dont stand too much towards one side. @Roadrunner2029 is a good friend here, and he had a totally different position to yours, but his exchange with me was worse. Why do I not just take one side and just go with the flow? I cant do that because situation changes, and I dont work base on emotion.

The condition in HK has changed, upgraded or downgraded we can call it. There will be more ppl beaten up, and more ppl will get killed, thats the hard fact, its how well we can accept it. Its human behavior, the kids are now used to it. 

I can fully feel what went through their mind when they attacked. When I was 20, had my 3 buddies not stopped me with full force, I would have killed someone with an ET stick. Anyone who told me off was asked to come down and face me, with my ET stick in hand. It took the 3 guys alot to held me back, and they saved me. Sometimes we forget, we were young once, and if we think back, what were our thoughts of the elderly when we were at that age. And as we age, do we accept that we have age or do we still think that we are as brave and untouchable as our youth days? I have seen with my own eyes, a 60+ years old ah beng, wanted to fight a grp of young ah beng all by himself. He went for a fruit knife of the fruit stall, didnt manage to get and had to run. I mean crazy isnt it?

Yes, sometimes we just 忍无可忍, pushed to the wall, have to speak our mind, or we just simply lose it there. Worth it? 

I dont support the riots not violent, but to stop getting hurt, you will have to stay away from them, not go head on alone. They fight policeman with baton and gun, what do you, an old man have? and who is going to save you? 

Yes, I am emotionless, and I lack the very characteristics of a decent human being, and I speak like some empty cans talking about warship on paper, but my point is dont be stupid and go crash with something you cannot afford to handle alone. If you do it, you really are just asking for it. 

My "you" here not referring to you hor, just a general term.[laugh][laugh][laugh]

😂😂 yup, i received your point of views well.

Worth it or not is again subjective and so many factors at play to turn one to a road fraught with death or one to life.

Perhaps those who spoke up and kena whacked felt it worthwhile while others regretted too late or some no chance to think thru.

Its a personal choice then for them. As spectators and perhaps away from the pressure built up around them for months, it is easier to be cool headed and even cold hearted.

Till one whose back is against the wall and a head waiting to burst, cannot really guarantee one's true response on the spot at that moment.

But i understand and hear your views. 

I guess its worse if one's son/daughter or brother/sister or a loved one is heavily involved in the situation. It may tilt the balance slightly or alot. Not everyone may react the same way. 

Sometimes knowing there's danger or maybe even death, one will still do what is right in their mind and not consider the cost. Some call it stupidity, some call it bravery, some call it emotional, recklessness and some, like the si ginnas, call it democracy. 

Violence is a no no for me. 

Thanks for sharing 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

• Praise 3

39 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

We have had quite an exchange of views there regards the old man at the airport.

The "deserving part" was central to that exchange too. I guessed we agree to disagree then.

Our views remain unchanged, perfectly ok by me. 

Its always the sight of many against 1 that gets my goat FIRST. The "deserve it anot" is not as important to me simply because the soon victim-to-be chose to be outspoken or reached an internal level of patience or endurance to react. It differs for all as our levels of tolerance is different. Most may just walk away silently or just burst out in a tirade of angry words like these.

I do not know how i will react but probably be killed quite early over there because i cannot stand bullying.

Problem is i cant run far and fast enuff.😅😅😅

I dun judge u. But i think we all share a common ground after the deserving issue.

We are against violence. 

I will miss the HK i once knew. The ppl though cranky and like to curse machiam singing are hardworking and most have a great sense of humour. 

I have only goodwill towards them but it can't buy them unity and peace. 

Just my tots 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

We have a catch-22, on one hand ask why ppl to stand up to these bullies and on the other say they are deserving, to some extent, if they get beaten when they do. Unless and until a WA group all get together same-time-same-place in the hundreds of thousands, HK will continue it's downward spiral until that point is reached.

The problem is that protestors (rioters and others) have turned into the very dictators they claim to oppose, not accepting dissenting voices or seeing even a sensible argument - yes, three people of course were killed at Prince Edward MTR and police/government cremated them the following day. Really? That's what its come to? They don't understand the very concept of democracy they profess to demand, freedom of speech without fear of violence BUT at the same time accept legal recourse if/when they take steps too far.

Like @Heartlander said, again, if you don't break the law, there is no reason to fear police. For the reporters cases, if you stand in a stupid place then you.....um, deserve...… sorry, not deserve, should expect to be caught up in some sh!t. The problem is these reporters in HK are mostly a) not reporters and b) not used to covering any story other than "my cat was stuck up a tree last week, then it was hit by lightning."

I have no idea how I would actually react in such circumstances as being prevented reaching my flight at the airport. Of course, I know my arguments and I could attempt to walk through like our SG woman in red last time (I still find it ironic/funny that protesters openly complained they were injured by her walking through - I mean, REALLY?) but in the end, there is no way to negotiate with these muppets. "My mother just died", "It's my son's first birthday tomorrow" or "You're just a f'in dictator" will never register. Alternatively, having a calm, sensible discussion about what democracy is, what will/could happen anyway in 2047 etc. will have no effect. Sorry, i said "sensible" but that's obviously one sided.

• Praise 2

2 minutes ago, bsswan said:

We have a catch-22, on one hand ask why ppl to stand up to these bullies and on the other say they are deserving, to some extent, if they get beaten when they do. Unless and until a WA group all get together same-time-same-place in the hundreds of thousands, HK will continue it's downward spiral until that point is reached.

The problem is that protestors (rioters and others) have turned into the very dictators they claim to oppose, not accepting dissenting voices or seeing even a sensible argument - yes, three people of course were killed at Prince Edward MTR and police/government cremated them the following day. Really? That's what its come to? They don't understand the very concept of democracy they profess to demand, freedom of speech without fear of violence BUT at the same time accept legal recourse if/when they take steps too far.

Like @Heartlander said, again, if you don't break the law, there is no reason to fear police. For the reporters cases, if you stand in a stupid place then you.....um, deserve...… sorry, not deserve, should expect to be caught up in some sh!t. The problem is these reporters in HK are mostly a) not reporters and b) not used to covering any story other than "my cat was stuck up a tree last week, then it was hit by lightning."

I have no idea how I would actually react in such circumstances as being prevented reaching my flight at the airport. Of course, I know my arguments and I could attempt to walk through like our SG woman in red last time (I still find it ironic/funny that protesters openly complained they were injured by her walking through - I mean, REALLY?) but in the end, there is no way to negotiate with these muppets. "My mother just died", "It's my son's first birthday tomorrow" or "You're just a f'in dictator" will never register. Alternatively, having a calm, sensible discussion about what democracy is, what will/could happen anyway in 2047 etc. will have no effect. Sorry, i said "sensible" but that's obviously one sided.

Yes, i acknowledge the fact that it seems foolhardy to walk into a den of lions and not expect the obvious of being eaten up or beaten up.

But its the lions that i have a goat with. Then again, who talks reason with animals and beasts.

Unfortunately foolhardy or not, there were some who felt compelled or reached their limit to speak up.

Their weapons may be poor ie their mouth but the flow of arguement may have been powerful enuff to cause the rioters to swiftly want to silence them, to cut off their reasoning perhaps. Then again, it may just be sheer bullying or taking out their frustrations on these victims, being in a group have a tendency to make things appear right since everyone is doing it.

Violence i know is also a no no for you regardless. 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

• Praise 1

Joe Tsai

Open letter to all NBA fans:

When I bought controlling interest in the Brooklyn Nets in September, I didn’t expect my first public communication with our fans would be to comment on something as politically charged and grossly misunderstood as the way hundreds of millions of Chinese NBA fans feel about what just happened.

By now you have heard that Chinese fans have reacted extremely negatively to a tweet put out by Houston Rockets GM Daryl Morey in support of protests in Hong Kong.

The Rockets, who by far had been the favorite team in China, are now effectively shut out of the Chinese market as fans abandon their love for the team, broadcasters refuse to air their games and Chinese corporates pull sponsorships in droves.

Fans in China are calling for an explanation – if they are not getting it from the Houston Rockets, then it is natural that they ask others associated with the NBA to express a view.

The NBA is a fan-first league. When hundreds of millions of fans are furious over an issue, the league, and anyone associated with the NBA, will have to pay attention. As a Governor of one of the 30 NBA teams, and a Chinese having spent a good part of my professional life in China, I need to speak up.

What is the problem with people freely expressing their opinion? This freedom is an inherent American value and the NBA has been very progressive in allowing players and other constituents a platform to speak out on issues.

The problem is, there are certain topics that are third-rail issues in certain countries, societies and communities.

Supporting a separatist movement in a Chinese territory is one of those third-rail issues, not only for the Chinese government, but also for all citizens in China.

The one thing that is terribly misunderstood, and often ignored, by the western press and those critical of China is that 1.4 billion Chinese citizens stand united when it comes to the territorial integrity of China and the country’s sovereignty over her homeland. This issue is non-negotiable.

A bit of historical perspective is important. In the mid-19thcentury, China fought two Opium Wars with the British, aided by the French, who forced through illegal trade of opium to China. A very weak Qing Dynasty government lost the wars and the result was the ceding of Hong Kong to the British as a colony.

The invasion of Chinese territories by foreign forces continued against a weak and defenseless Qing government, which precipitated in the Boxer Rebellion by Chinese peasants at the turn of the 20th century. In response, the Eight Nations Alliance – comprised of Japan, Russia, Britain, France, United States, Germany, Italy and Austria-Hungary – dispatched their forces to occupy Chinese territories in the name of humanitarian intervention. The foreign forces marched into the Chinese capital Peking (now called Beijing), defeated the peasant rebels and proceeded to loot and pillage the capital city.

In 1937, Japan invaded China by capturing Beijing, Shanghai and the then-Chinese capital Nanjing. Imperial Japanese troops committed mass murder and rape against the residents of Nanjing, resulting in several hundred thousand civilian deaths. The war of resistance by the Chinese against Japan ended after tens of millions of Chinese casualties, and only after America joined the war against Japan post-Pearl Harbor.

I am going into all of this because a student of history will understand that the Chinese psyche has heavy baggage when it comes to any threat, foreign or domestic, to carve up Chinese territories.

When the topic of any separatist movement comes up, Chinese people feel a strong sense of shame and anger because of this history of foreign occupation.

By now I hope you can begin to understand why the Daryl Morey tweet is so damaging to the relationship with our fans in China. I don’t know Daryl personally. I am sure he’s a fine NBA general manager, and I will take at face value his subsequent apology that he was not as well informed as he should have been. But the hurt that this incident has caused will take a long time to repair.

I hope to help the League to move on from this incident. I will continue to be an outspoken NBA Governor on issues that are important to China. I ask that our Chinese fans keep the faith in what the NBA and basketball can do to unite people from all over the world.

Sincerely,
Joe Tsai

Actually well written. Probably partly dictated and crafted by a professional.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 4

1 hour ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

All this countries can only commence in their own countries .... [:(]

It is an internal affair of China as HK is only another city of China. British returned it to China in 1997 willingly. :a-rip2:

So no countries can "lup ji kar" into it without making odds with China.  

Western countries can only kpkb and NATO (No Action, Talk Only)

In the past 4 months, where are the NGO & Human Rights groups where the Western are very active in it ?  Don't you think they will not jump-the-gun if they can do it and given a chance..... [sly]

They all also LLST. :=B:

My humble point of view (POV) .. [rolleyes]

someone will quote you FCPA. Haha.... :XD:

• Haha! 1

37 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Actually well written. Probably partly dictated and crafted by a professional.

Y never tok about China commies ownself kill own ppl? 

Shouldn't they feel hate/shame/humiliation about themselves too? Especially as students of "history"

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 1

9 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

Y never tok about China commies ownself kill own ppl? 

Shouldn't they feel hate/shame/humiliation about themselves too? Especially as students of "history"

ownself kill ownself song mah. Been going on for thousands of years in China [laugh]

Yue Fei was forced to commit suicide due to internal affairs.
Yet he's a national hero for fighting Jin invaders

Edited by Lala81
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Heartlander said:

In summary, you are telling me your definition  of "very characteristics of a decent human being" does not apply across the board, and it only applies to what you feel and how you feel it sld be? in this case only HK applies?   deserve or not depends on how you view it and not across the board to all mankind, all human alike? Ok I get it, fine with me. 

If thats how you define  "very characteristics of a decent human being", I rest it there.  My definition would be across the board, chinese,  ang moh, indian, malay, as long as you are human, same thing applies. But well as mention I dont have it, so what can I say... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

When I mentioned in battle all are equal, I was referring to age, gender etc. Be it young, old, male female, nobody has a special privilege over the others, but since you put it as who ever has a bigger fists will have advantage, i guess if you have a bigger fist you would properly do as you believe..[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Ok, i usually dont take sense, I understand and this time no different. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement