Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

This message is written by the CEO of World Bank. Must read, well written!

*Message to the stupid protestors of Hong Kong*

Listen to the speeches by Steve Bannon Peter Navarro and John Bolton. The US and the collective west have finally woken up to the fact that for 400 years they had dominated the world; grabbed territories wherever they went; exploited resources; enslaved people; they had a good run. First the Portuguese and the Spanish, then the French and finally the Godzilla - Britannica.

The British Empire ruled by Britain for more than 200 years; then the baton was passed on to a new more powerful member of the Anglo sphere - America. The West finally imploded in WW2 like cowboy bank robbers retreating to the desert and shooting at one another when they failed to agree on sharing the loot.

Then the Collective West came to their senses and decided enough is enough. They decolonized; set up global institutions; embarked on globalization; promoted free trade; advanced democracy; to prevent another world war.

The US managed to bring down 3 challengers; first Germany, Japan, then the Soviet Union. But these 3 powers were not on par with the US. Germany had a powerful military but a weak economy. Japan had a powerful economy but it has only less than one third the population of the US. The Soviet Union has an economy about 25% of the US.

Then came the rise of China under the radar. While the west were distracted first by the Cold War, then the war on terrorism, then the Great Recession. For 30 years, Trump and his hawks finally saw China for what it is, a country with 4 times the US population and twice the population of the Collective West. A country that had copied most of the western technologies that had enabled the west to subjugate the world for 4 centuries.

To Bannon its now or never.   If the west does not stop China's rise now, there will be no other time. Both the Democrats and the Republicans share this same view. So this is NOT a simple trade war. It won't be business as usual henceforth. It will be a new cold war between the West and China, that will persist for the next 20-30 years.

Globalization will be scaled back. Newly industrializing countries will face severe headwinds. It's very difficult to become another China.    Some said it was China's belt and road initiative that broke the camel's back. This initiative seeks to exclude the US from the grand project linking the Eurasian land mass and will include Russia and Africa.

The American continent separated by the Atlantic Ocean is excluded. This riled the US and caused it to turn on China with Bannon as the chief ideologue who went on a world mission to demonise China.

Is US a malevolent power or benevolent power? You be the judge. Until the Civil Rights movement in the early 1960s, the Constitution did not protect the coloured races and black Americans. The country was built on slave labor until their emancipation in 1865. The railroad was built by Chinese coolie labor from Guangdong. When it was completed, Congress promptly passed the Chinese Exclusion Act  (name speaks for itself, no explanation needed).

And the white Europeans settlers committed wholesale genocide of the native Americans (Red Indians). In 1830, at the behest of the 7th President, Andrew Jackson (ex soldier and scoundrel) Congress passed the Indian Removal Act. The white Europeans wanted the rich farming land and the Act said all Indians must be relocated to the west of the Mississippi, inspite of treaties guaranteeing the IndIans reservation lands.

Those tribes that resisted were forcibly removed or killed. One of the tribes that resisted was the Cherokees.  Many were killed, the rest were packed off to the Oklahoma territory, then empty waste land. Many resettled Indians died of starvation and diseases in areas where the land and climate were unfamiliar to them.

And then we have the Middle East and Vietnam where atrocities were committed. Whole sale bombing. Civilian deaths were brushed aside as collateral damage. My God, what a callous dismissal.   Then we have the use of agent orange in Vietnam. Until today, 44 years after the Vietnam war, its effects are still be felt by the Vietnamese.

Amazing that these protestors in Hong Kong are waving the old glory and singing the star spangled banner. Face it stupid Honks, the Americans don’t want you. They are using you as a pawn to destabilise China. Wake up, morons!

Latest news:

American in Hong Kong Crucial Message to Hong Kong Protesters

https://youtu.be/PJ89K4kswG4

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9
  • Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

The way it is written, HK is indispensable not only for China but Asia Pacific. That is a very strong statement and assumption to make. Not even Wall St dare to say they are forever leader and cannot be replaced. 

I am no guru but plain working class citizen. Common sense tells me China won't want to kill a golden goose if it is still laying golden eggs even if that goose is not obeying. After the goose is laying less eggs, they will still want to keep it as long as it is not costing them an arm or leg. If that goose dies, they are not going to cry and do nothing. Similarly,  Asia Pacific is not going to close shop because now that this particular goose dies. There are plenty of fishes in the South China Sea alone not just the other oceans. 

• Praise 2

5 hours ago, Lala81 said:

ownself kill ownself song mah. Been going on for thousands of years in China [laugh]

Yue Fei was forced to commit suicide due to internal affairs.
Yet he's a national hero for fighting Jin invaders

If this is what the China people believe.. then it just another  "ownself kill ownself"

https://epochtimes.today/are-the-japanese-descendants-of-chinese-people/

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Odyssey2011 said:

If this is what the China people believe.. then it just another  "ownself kill ownself"

https://epochtimes.today/are-the-japanese-descendants-of-chinese-people/

Aiyo, who has a longer history you know where the origin. Of course along the way they mixed. Just like singaporeans.  The fact that japanese and korean share the chinese writing you can tell liao. Australia is not white but that is history liao. The only problem is some of these people think they are white while some whites imagine they are still living in part of the west although the island is right there in the east. Haha

lai, lets guess, will the rioters kill this old lady? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

this PG 老婆婆 quite solid!!! :a-good:

Edited by Tianmo

23 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Unknown sources said she was jumped on by rioters after the cameras stopped rolling.

3 minutes ago, adrian140180 said:

Unknown sources said she was jumped on by rioters after the cameras stopped rolling.

alamak, so died? 

But I believe this is one of the latest event? 

Any other sources to cfm what happen to this old lady? ^_^

1 minute ago, Tianmo said:

alamak, so died? 

But I believe this is one of the latest event? 

Any other sources to cfm what happen to this old lady? ^_^

I just practicing what reddit hong kong does best, unconfirmed sourcing.

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, adrian140180 said:

I just practicing what reddit hong kong does best, unconfirmed sourcing.

lets wait and see any other confirm news coming forward or not...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

3 minutes ago, adrian140180 said:

In other news, the hong kong reddit is distracted by the blizzard event. 3 front pages full, tells you pretty much the audience there are so and so.

for a moment I thought u meant winter storm (real blizzard)

then I rem some gaming hoo-ha

49 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Actually my focus was on the road barrier. 

‘Who to call when police murders?’

i think the rioters think that police have killed dozens of them

• Praise 1

9 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Actually my focus was on the road barrier. 

‘Who to call when police murders?’

i think the rioters think that police have killed dozens of them

these rioters have all gone crazy liao lah. 

Now they attacking schools, forcing schools to take political stands and apply pressure on the gov...

These are what HK education has produce, looking back I am quite glad SG education still consider good. We produce kiasi ppl, but at least most of us can think straight after going through basic education...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2