Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

47 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

If the lecturer is AMDL, all will LLST lah....

Its call AMDK for a reason hor....[laugh][laugh][laugh]

They want AM land to help and take them in, so cannot hammer AMDK, wait go there give DK hammer hoot them back...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

If the AMWDL, why you only suck thumb .... :slow:

Dua Liap for you to suck, you suck thumb ... [hur]

:grin:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, mersaylee said:

More like demoncracy and hoot man left right centre for the fun of it

tianmo will vote for demoncracy [grin]

• Haha! 3

17 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Maybe Tits spell as thumb in 魔界🤪

• Haha! 3

14 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

tianmo will vote for demoncracy [grin]

depends on if they put me in charge or not mah.

If I am not in charge, of course i must vote for democracy so that I can f**k those in charge in the name of freedom of speech. 

If I am in charge, I f**k democracy, dig a hole and buried in 6 foot under, never to let it  see light again...[:p][laugh][laugh] 

Edited: KNN today my brain, eyes and fingers all cannot sync properly. Now then I see is "demoncracy" you wrote!!!

But I like i like!!! :a-good:

Demoncracy 万岁!!!!^_^[:p][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

Their job mah, got ppl throw they clean, no ppl throw they relac one side.[:p][laugh][laugh]

You put bangalas there also they will have to do the same thing mah....[:p]

Na bei...haha.

Maybe behind the mask they also shout DLMM to the rioters.

• Haha! 1

14 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

3 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Maybe Tits spell as thumb in 魔界🤪

DLLM, diu diu diu, 

diu diu diu diu, and the diu diu!!!

Spelling error lah!!! [blush][:p][laugh]

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Weez911 said:

Saw these comments from Yahoo https://sg.yahoo.com/news/hong-kong-protesters-clamor-release-041220797.html.

O0O 11 hrs ago

There are basically five types of protestors in Hong Kong: Type 1: Majority of them (civilians and some students) do believe in peaceful demonstration to voice their demands. Type 2: Mostly being brainwashed, naive, has zero contribution to the society, burden-free (no need to work and to support families), took HK's current and pass achievements for granted, thought they knew better than those that built HK in the past on how to run HK, and childish students. These students enjoy acting violently by destroying public and private properties. They also like to fight for freedom of speech and democracy. However, when someone or company voiced their differences, it did not matter whether that person was an old man, a woman, or someone was carrying his kid, they beat the sh!t out of them for the sake of democracy. They thought attacking police would make them a hero and they felt great when the media called them freedom fighters. Type 3, mostly adults, jobless or unhappy with their current jobs which they like to blame everyone for their own failure in life but themselves. They normally don't join the demonstrations, however they like to be where those riots took place. When those Type 2 rioter start attacking civilians (not police), they will join in and started throwing punches and vanished within seconds. Type 4, well-paid professional rioters. They can be a pro-government or anti-government group as long someone willing to pay for the jobs. They are the supplier of fuel bombs or other homemade weapons, and normally ignited those violent so that those Type 2 idiots will continue to attack police and destroyed properties, while they disappeared within the crowd. Hence, they hardly being caught by the police. Which means, those rioters have been arrested by the police were just some small flies stupid idiots. Type 5, HK politicians, mainly fighting for democracy for the sake of democracy. They always make a lot of complaints but never offered alternate solutions to tackle problems. They like to march with those Type 1 protestors to score political points. Sometimes the will pretend to stop Type 2 rioters for destroying properties in front of the media to score political points. You will never see them fighting with Type 2 rioters side-by-side, cause they knew very well their actions were illegal. They don't encourage protesters to go violent nor they will blame those rioters for their violences. However, they will use all means to block government from implementing laws that might prevent further escalation. Anyway, medias play the key role for this escalation as they only reported what they wanted viewers to know rather than being unbiased to report the whole story

Had been observing the video clips of the riots on Youtube.

I think Type 6 can include some of the so-called hypocritical media on the ground as well. I think some of them deliberately report only to fuel the chaos. Anyone one with a bloody Youtube channel and a hi-vis vest can label themselves as a reporter, just like pretty much any Instagramer can label themselves a model. 

• Praise 5
  • Angry 1
  • Haha! 1

23 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Had been observing the video clips of the riots on Youtube.

I think Type 6 can include some of the so-called hypocritical media on the ground as well. I think some of them deliberately report only to fuel the chaos. Anyone one with a bloody Youtube channel and a hi-vis vest can label themselves as a reporter, just like pretty much any Instagramer can label themselves a model. 

https://youtu.be/9Z1S1k3thNc

Yes...this YouTube video sums it up nicely the supposedly neutral media who not only do nothing in face of innocent being mobbed but actually adding oil to the fire.... All for the sake of news worthy pics? 😣

• Praise 2
  • Angry 1

2 hours ago, Weez911 said:

Saw these comments from Yahoo https://sg.yahoo.com/news/hong-kong-protesters-clamor-release-041220797.html.

O0O 11 hrs ago

There are basically five types of protestors in Hong Kong: Type 1: Majority of them (civilians and some students) do believe in peaceful demonstration to voice their demands. Type 2: Mostly being brainwashed, naive, has zero contribution to the society, burden-free (no need to work and to support families), took HK's current and pass achievements for granted, thought they knew better than those that built HK in the past on how to run HK, and childish students. These students enjoy acting violently by destroying public and private properties. They also like to fight for freedom of speech and democracy. However, when someone or company voiced their differences, it did not matter whether that person was an old man, a woman, or someone was carrying his kid, they beat the sh!t out of them for the sake of democracy. They thought attacking police would make them a hero and they felt great when the media called them freedom fighters. Type 3, mostly adults, jobless or unhappy with their current jobs which they like to blame everyone for their own failure in life but themselves. They normally don't join the demonstrations, however they like to be where those riots took place. When those Type 2 rioter start attacking civilians (not police), they will join in and started throwing punches and vanished within seconds. Type 4, well-paid professional rioters. They can be a pro-government or anti-government group as long someone willing to pay for the jobs. They are the supplier of fuel bombs or other homemade weapons, and normally ignited those violent so that those Type 2 idiots will continue to attack police and destroyed properties, while they disappeared within the crowd. Hence, they hardly being caught by the police. Which means, those rioters have been arrested by the police were just some small flies stupid idiots. Type 5, HK politicians, mainly fighting for democracy for the sake of democracy. They always make a lot of complaints but never offered alternate solutions to tackle problems. They like to march with those Type 1 protestors to score political points. Sometimes the will pretend to stop Type 2 rioters for destroying properties in front of the media to score political points. You will never see them fighting with Type 2 rioters side-by-side, cause they knew very well their actions were illegal. They don't encourage protesters to go violent nor they will blame those rioters for their violences. However, they will use all means to block government from implementing laws that might prevent further escalation. Anyway, medias play the key role for this escalation as they only reported what they wanted viewers to know rather than being unbiased to report the whole story

John 14 hrs ago

I protested the Vietnam War back in 1971-1973. We were peaceful protesters and, some say, our pressure contributed to Nixon's decision to finally pull out of Vietnam. I see these kids in Hong Kong running wild, smashing & burning public and private property, and attacking police officers and passersby on the streets with steel pipes, and I shake my head. They can't possibly believe this will accomplish political reform let alone ANYTHING constructive. I want to laugh when I hear the corrupted Western corporate media and politicans call these guys "freedom fighters" and "pro-democracy". That's just ridiculous. Freedom begines with respect for the freedom of the people around you to live free of the fear of violence and property destruction. PEACE.

John 11 hrs ago

To the commentators who think I'm a Chinese troll: I am not. I'm just an America with a brain who refuses to walk in lockstep.with Washongto's disgraceful foreign policies . After a long career in the U.S. trying to fight the good fight for env. protection (with little success), I retired to Southest Asia. I've traveled to Hong Kong frequently over the past 40 years and even more frequently tjis year (monthly) since all the rioting began. Having spent to much time in HK, I was well aware of dissatisfaction with housing and good paying job shortages as well as the exorbitant costs of living in HK (kind of like San Francisco), but I'm at a loss as to what "freedoms" anybody thinks they're lacking, so I looked it up: Hong Kong Ranks No. 3 on the 2018 "Human Freedom Index " published by the Fraser Institute of Canada. The U.S. ranks 17th. These kids are not rioting for "freedom and democracy" any more than we invaded Iraq to promote freedom and democracy. They're shills being used by anti-China interest to simply try to undermine China. That's a very pathetic reason to corrupt the youth of HK or to destroy such a beautiful city and subject its entire population to completely unnecessary hardship.

GREAT ASIA 1 hr ago

Like Ukrainians who stupidly offered their country as pawn for the US to contain Russia. Shallow Hong Kong bananas have offered Hong Kong as a base for the US and UK to sabotage China. They will suffer in the next few decades. Ha ha ha!

Wow so true, it sums out totally for 5 types of protesters in Hong Kong.. The no 2 and no4 is the most dangerous. As these are the people that cause the most damage to Hong Kong as compared to 1, 3 and 5.

• Praise 2

5 hours ago, Wt_know said:

next is ping guo .... ho say liao

2019-10-10_081710.jpg

Apple removes police-tracking app used in Hong Kong protests from its app store
Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/apple-police-tracking-app-in-hong-kong-protests-11987276

Will the rioters start to smash up Apple stores or just let it pass because it is an AMDK company?

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Vratenza said:

https://youtu.be/9Z1S1k3thNc

Yes...this YouTube video sums it up nicely the supposedly neutral media who not only do nothing in face of innocent being mobbed but actually adding oil to the fire.... All for the sake of news worthy pics? 😣

agreed that what this particular angmoh "media" person did is despicable (and probably there many more are like him) but let's be careful not to tar all media with the same brush.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Their job mah, got ppl throw they clean, no ppl throw they relac one side.[:p][laugh][laugh]

You put bangalas there also they will have to do the same thing mah....[:p]

Cardboard collecting and these(HK senior cleaning up) maybe also a form of exercise...

22 minutes ago, Sx4falcon said:

FIFA fines Hong Kong after fans whistle Chinese anthem
Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/sport/hong-kong-protests-fifa-fine-whistle-china-anthem-11985864

Why no protest and boycott against FIFA for taking side with China?

Fine the HK FA, not their money mah. It's taxpayers money. Si ginah all don't pay tax...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1