All these discussions would be unnecessary if Carrie pulled handbrake in June

one must know when to back down

else ... it’s egg vs stone ...

in hkee slang is vase meet jar ...

who scare who

Edited by Wt_know

2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

All these discussions would be unnecessary if Carrie pulled handbrake in June

In June they stormed the legco building. How to handbrake? And this extradition was requested by taiwan govt now taiwan govt play saint and support rioters lol

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

In June they stormed the legco building. How to handbrake? And this extradition was requested by taiwan govt now taiwan govt play saint and support rioters lol

LEGCO was stormed due to CL insistence to go through with the bill. In June, the bill went through 2nd reading despite huge protest.

Taiwan request to extradite the suspect had received silent treatment from HK authority.

In fact, Taiwan is willing to sent official to HK to bring back suspect to Taiwan was met with a big NO.

In 2016, Taiwan send 4 HK suspects to HK with any extradition agreement btw HK and TW.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Wt_know said:

one must know when to back down

else ... it’s egg vs stone ...

in hkee slang is vase meet jar ...

who scare who

Since June, HK protester is moving toward everybody die together.

Got time, watch this.

https://youtu.be/leA9VMmGf3Q

Mind you, PRC 自身難保

https://www.hk01.com/財經快訊/407663/中共政治局會議部署2020年經濟工作-要做好-六穩

2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

LEGCO was stormed due to CL insistence to go through with the bill. In June, the bill went through 2nd reading despite huge protest.

Taiwan request to extradite the suspect had received silent treatment from HK authority.

In fact, Taiwan is willing to sent official to HK to bring back suspect to Taiwan was met with a big NO.

In 2016, Taiwan send 4 HK suspects to HK with any extradition agreement btw HK and TW.

Ok next time gst increase we all go storm the parliament building

• Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

those singinna escooter should start storming first😁

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

those singinna escooter should start storming first😁

Those Si Ginna e scooter already show middle finger

It’s those who complain that LLST

10 hours ago, inlinesix said:

1)  The silent treatment is cos there is no law against it?  Last time I go by left kenna F now you ask me go by left again I will also give silent treatment ESPECIALLY an outright NO also has repercussions (why cant u send a murder suspect back for trial?).

2) Maybe that was supposed to be an exception?  That's why sometimes it's hard to give chance or do one off actions.  Cos it might be interpreted as the norm or can be done.

Edited by Philipkee

19 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Why storm Parliament when most voters agree? 

whats the different from china then?

ccp is the party china citizen voted for, hk is part of china. hk citizen is china citizen, china and ccp decide hk law.

if they want 1 c 2 s, then they set 1 c 2 s. if they want tweak or change mean they change. cos china citizen voted for ccp. and ccp have the right n power to change any thing they deem justifiable

similar to us, we voted for pap, they say only malay can be president mean malay can be president. they say she is malay mean she is malay. 

8 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

oh oh.. u forgot the egg incident ? 

u very brave

Just now, Beregond said:

whats the different from china then?

ccp is the party china citizen voted for, hk is part of china. hk citizen is china citizen, china and ccp decide hk law.

if they want 1 c 2 s, then they set 1 c 2 s. if they want tweak or change mean they change. cos china citizen voted for ccp. and ccp have the right n power to change any thing they deem justifiable

similar to us, we voted for pap, they say only malay can be president mean malay can be president. they say she is malay mean she is malay. 

Are you sure there is universal suffrage in China?

Most PRC don’t even know who is their 人大代表。

For HK, most law cannot breach Basic Law. Basic Law is based on Sino-UK Declaration. CCP cannot change it as they see fit till 2047.

Ppl give more than 2/3 mandate to PAP that resulted in 指鹿為馬。Ppl can only blame themselves.

31 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Those Si Ginna e scooter already show middle finger

It’s those who complain that LLST

plus now kanna tackle to stop the escooter from harming and endangering the life of others becomes a investigation in wrongful and unreasonable enforcement

6 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

1)  The silent treatment is cos there is no law against it?  Last time I go by left kenna F now I ask me go by left again I will also give silent treatment ESPECIALLY an outright NO also has repercussions (why cant u send a murder suspect back for trial?).

2) Maybe that was supposed to be an exception?  That's why sometimes it's hard to give chance or do one off actions.  Cos it might be interpreted as the norm or can be done.

Silent treatment due to Beijing instruction.

If ROC president is from KMT, it will be treated differently.

Just now, inlinesix said:

Are you sure there is universal suffrage in China?

Most PRC don’t even know who is their 人大代表。

For HK, most law cannot breach Basic Law. Basic Law is based on Sino-UK Declaration. CCP cannot change it as they see fit till 2047.

Ppl give more than 2/3 mandate to PAP that resulted in 指鹿為馬。Ppl can only blame themselves.

'Are you sure there is universal suffrage in China?

Most PRC don’t even know who is their 人大代表。'

all these is only your very personal pov. i assure u there is voting in china and there is legit opposition party there.

what u are comparing is equal for example in our opposition area, most ppl vote for WP. now centre gov pap say wp break the law , they shoot wp bankruptcy , wp got majority % vote there.

so all the ppl that vote wp should go storm our  parliament building? 

maybe u feel that is right. but i say that is totally wrong and against the law.

anw we agree to disagree. if u feel its ok then its ok 😁 

• Praise 1

52 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Why storm Parliament when most voters agree? 

Agree what? Recent hk election, opposition party win majority and we still see riots till date. I only can say those si ginnas think they are above the law

• Praise 1

11 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Agree what? Recent hk election, opposition party win majority and we still see riots till date. I only can say those si ginnas think they are above the law

judging by this rational. all the  Democratic Party state in USA  that dun like trump action should storming USA building??

1 of the most clever sentence i ever seen.🤣

very lucky most ppl around the world are not stupid.

if not when ever ppl dun like gov law and they can start storming  parliament building.

what is the world going to be come.

Edited by Beregond
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1