Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

'Are you sure there is universal suffrage in China?

Most PRC don’t even know who is their 人大代表。'

all these is only your very personal pov. i assure u there is voting in china and there is legit opposition party there.

what u are comparing is equal for example in our opposition area, most ppl vote for WP. now centre gov pap say wp break the law , they shoot wp bankruptcy , wp got majority % vote there.

so all the ppl that vote wp should go storm our  parliament building? 

maybe u feel that is right. but i say that is totally wrong and against the law.

anw we agree to disagree. if u feel its ok then its ok 😁 

I wonder whether there is any opposing vote in 人大。
I never said it’s right to storm parliament.
Unfortunately, storming of parliament can be avoided if CE pull handbrake in June.

Edited by inlinesix
↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Agree what? Recent hk election, opposition party win majority and we still see riots till date. I only can say those si ginnas think they are above the law

Most Singaporean voters agree with GST.

Why need to storm parliament?

3 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Most Singaporean voters agree with GST.

Why need to storm parliament?

Buay song ah. U think during legco invasion they know the election result? 

And recent hk election although opposition win most seats but the vote count about the same with pro beijing one. What majority? 

6 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Unfortunately, storming of parliament can be avoided if CE pull handbrake in June.

so u are saying any time, any ppl threaten to storm any parliament for any law they dun like, the government must give in??

if they dun give in and rioter proceed to storm build and commit terrorist act. its the government fault?? i certainly dun think so.

but like i say we agree to disagree🤣

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Buay song ah. U think during legco invasion they know the election result? 

And recent hk election although opposition win most seats but the vote count about the same with pro beijing one. What majority? 

Let’s see. Voter turnout increased from 1.47m (2015) to 2.94m (2019). 100% increase.

Pro-Beijing vote increased from 798k (2015) to 1.23m (2019). 56% increase.

Pro-Democratic vote increased from 581k (2015) to 1.67m (2019). 188% increase.

In 2015, pro-Beijing has 207k majority vote.

In 2019, pro-Democratic has 441k majority vote.

13 minutes ago, Beregond said:

so u are saying any time, any ppl threaten to storm any parliament for any law they dun like, the government must give in??

if they dun give in and rioter proceed to storm build and commit terrorist act. its the government fault?? i certainly dun think so.

but like i say we agree to disagree🤣

Let’s see, did rioters manage to storm parliament during umbrella revolution?
In this instance, you will notice HKer sense of desperation if you follow HK news.

It was not merely dun like.

Any democratic elected official would have gauge ground sentiment before enacting major change in law.

I have said numerous times that political problem requires political solution.

10 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Ok next time gst increase we all go storm the parliament building

So easy.?Before you dash thru the Gate,you already dead...Guards sure open Fire...

• Haha! 1

20 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

In this instance, you will notice HKer sense of desperation if you follow HK news.

Any democratic elected official would have gauge ground sentiment before enacting major change in law.

i dun care about umbrella or any other revolution in any part of the world.

sense of desperation? what joke is that? pov from the western side. my pov from china side hk ppl are enjoying high life good food high education. dun bring personal feeling in.

i only discuss facts and thing that happen.

fact is HK gov want to bring in a totally all right law that will benefit the city.

fact is rioter storm gov building when hk gov want to bring in a perfectly all right law.

fact is rioter turn in terrorist to commit terrorist act and kill innocent citizen.

any other thing other then fact is personal feeling , dun bring pro western ideal to justify these act and fact and thing that actually happen.

but of course like i say many time we agree to disagree.

Edited by Beregond
  • Haha! 1

21 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

David? U changed nick?

😁"political problem requires political solution" is probably your most repeated statement in this HK saga.

😂anyway,  it was just a problem waiting to erupt and June was the auspicious month to do so with a Bill that seek to let murderers face justice but politics, as usual, make the simple very difficult,  the white/black to grey and mind reading a must have these days.

Beneath it all are economic problems which seems easier to tackle. 5 demands no less 1 will slowly slowly become 6, 7, 8 etc once given in. 

Whilst it is good to see HK and HKers have what they want realised, in reality,  it is not possible. China woke up not too long ago and its still beri hungry.

To let HK out of its grip, is like tearing a piece of meat from tiger's throat. Unless one kills the tiger or injures it so badly that its momentarily knocked out. Frankly,  even USA or UK too deeply in own shxt to offer that blow.

Just yada-ing from a clueless foreigner. 

Safe and peaceful weekend

Cheers

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

Sense of desperation doesnt mean pardoning their act of breaching the law itself. 

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

Let’s see. Voter turnout increased from 1.47m (2015) to 2.94m (2019). 100% increase.

Pro-Beijing vote increased from 798k (2015) to 1.23m (2019). 56% increase.

Pro-Democratic vote increased from 581k (2015) to 1.67m (2019). 188% increase.

In 2015, pro-Beijing has 207k majority vote.

In 2019, pro-Democratic has 441k majority vote.

Have u ever think that the election is tampered by black shirt? Many seats won by narrow win. During MP pledge u can see alot jokers trying to be funny in their oath

Have u ever think that most neutral citizens would want to end the riot hence they support pro democracy so that the violence will stop? 

1 hour ago, PSP415 said:

David? U changed nick?

😁"political problem requires political solution" is probably your most repeated statement in this HK saga.

😂anyway,  it was just a problem waiting to erupt and June was the auspicious month to do so with a Bill that seek to let murderers face justice but politics, as usual, make the simple very difficult,  the white/black to grey and mind reading a must have these days.

Beneath it all are economic problems which seems easier to tackle. 5 demands no less 1 will slowly slowly become 6, 7, 8 etc once given in. 

Whilst it is good to see HK and HKers have what they want realised, in reality,  it is not possible. China woke up not too long ago and its still beri hungry.

To let HK out of its grip, is like tearing a piece of meat from tiger's throat. Unless one kills the tiger or injures it so badly that its momentarily knocked out. Frankly,  even USA or UK too deeply in own shxt to offer that blow.

Just yada-ing from a clueless foreigner. 

Safe and peaceful weekend

Cheers

others dun talk, see this

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/five-held-over-mans-death-in-hong-kong-protests?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=STFB&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0FmxMO1IGM2y_rxMwXDw9qi0aK-fDeknNCE5-faFO7BufBHITEUGa8xiY#Echobox=1576292002

giving in to the 5 demands mean this 5 murderers will get away scot free.

its already a joke when that tw psycho murderer get away , now want to let even more murderer get away??

• Praise 1

11 minutes ago, Beregond said:

others dun talk, see this

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/five-held-over-mans-death-in-hong-kong-protests?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=STFB&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0FmxMO1IGM2y_rxMwXDw9qi0aK-fDeknNCE5-faFO7BufBHITEUGa8xiY#Echobox=1576292002

giving in to the 5 demands mean this 5 murderers will get away scot free.

its already a joke when that tw psycho murderer get away , now want to let even more murderer get away??

The moment police put bounty all the black roaches rat one another got reward lol

but i can see from the brick thrown is not done by a lady

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

I wonder whether there is any opposing vote in 人大。
I never said it’s right to storm parliament.

Pull what handbrake ? It started off with the extradition bill which is a good cause to prevent a safe bed for criminals. You have nothing to worry about China if you dont try anything funny. Even you try to be funny in other countries including here, be prepared to face the music or consequence.  

• Praise 2

3 minutes ago, Renegade777 said:

Pull what handbrake ? It started off with the extradition bill which is a good cause to prevent a safe bed for criminals. You have nothing to worry about China if you dont try anything funny. Even you try to be funny in other countries including here, be prepared to face the music or consequence.  

It was never about criminals but those people are anti china like david to the core, so they worry china will catch them using this extradition. Seriously if china want to catch sure have their way. Remember the businessman and bookseller kidnapping. Why wait for extradition lol

On 12/12/2019 at 4:46 PM, Thaiyotakamli said:

Hopefully those black shirt rioters wont turn into these because we can see few examples whereby they tampered the railway, throw petrol bomb at a crowd in mtr station and even blaze a man

Luckily China have gun laws. If not, terrorists will be using guns rather than knives to inflict terror on the people. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1