Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

(edited)

After having pointed out the reality of those "idiots" in HK (behind closed doors), Home Affair minister Shanmugam this week took aim at certain media (international media, aka western) for being biased against HKPF.

That one I am on SG gov side in their view towards those mindless  cockroaches.

https://youtu.be/T-lCUoID3LA

Hong Kong protests show Singapore how International media can influence domestic affairs.

Mr Shanmugam said this was not helped by the "one-sided portrayal of the situation" in particular by international media, which he added often focused on criticising only the police.

"The demonstrators were always titled pro-democracy protestors. The police always were the reference to their brutality, a brutal response," he said.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/hong-kong-protests-public-order-good-governance-shanmugam-12490358

Edited by Wishcumsback
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

On 2/6/2020 at 7:47 PM, Philipkee said:

Became 6 demand

- close the border with china

They knew Corona coming.

:grin:

No know knows how dirty they are better than Hong Kong.

(edited)

That makes those HKie cockroaches a double TRUE IDIOTS.

Knowing a viral crisis is cumming and yet go waste all the face mask resources to avoid identification while destroying HK's economy and reputation.

HKie self pawn HKie....Jin Xiao Xue !

19 hours ago, Jamesc said:

They knew Corona coming.

:grin:

No know knows how dirty they are better than Hong Kong.

Edited by Wishcumsback

25 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

Why nobody shared this from edmw. Very funny. 🤣

Invincible HKP activated their invisible force liao. 

• Haha! 2

(edited)
14 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

maybe someone sneezes [laugh]

Or farts.... Most likely an undercover policeman coughs and coughs... 

Edited by Volvobrick

(edited)

A barrier toppled at the 20th second mark, and the clueless bunch mistook the sound to be gun shot thus running away.  🤣

Edited by Heartlander
  • Haha! 2

30 minutes ago, Wishcumsback said:

LOL!  Those  I D I O T S  future gone case liao....Damn xia xue..😝

China will be better off to close the border as requested by those HK si ginah...to prevent spread of idiotic virus

• Haha! 4

3 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

China will be better off to close the border as requested by those HK si ginah...to prevent spread of idiotic virus

Without proper understanding the welfare of HK medical facility as well as misuse of HK medical facility by PRC, you will nvr understand why HKer ask to close off border..

6 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Without proper understanding the welfare of HK medical facility as well as misuse of HK medical facility by PRC, you will nvr understand why HKer ask to close off border..

There were indeed reports of abuse/misuse over the years, and it's not difficult to understand the frustration, as mainlanders pattern, here in SG also we have experienced a bit.

But too bad for HK, cos:

1) they are geographically connected/linked to China

2) they are essentially part of China

3) they get most of their supplies from China

It's a package deal. If they close borders, who will supply them toilet papers??? 😂

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 4

2 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

There were indeed reports of abuse/misuse over the years, and it's not difficult to understand the frustration, as mainlanders pattern, here in SG also we have experienced a bit.

But too bad for HK, cos:

1) they are geographically connected/linked to China

2) they are essentially part of China

3) they get most of their supplies from China

It's a package deal. If they close borders, who will supply them toilet papers??? 😂

Buy Toto toilet seat.  No need toilet paper

2 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Buy Toto toilet seat.  No need toilet paper

Even if all HKers can:

- afford (are they going to ask carrie lam to pay?)

- got space (house/toilet should be cramped...)

- can get stock now (despite the supply chain/shipping chaos)

can they get installers or not? I don't know HK well enough, but i imagine that lots of skilled workers are likely to be from PRC (just like here in SG)?

• Praise 1

4 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

Even if all HKers can:

- afford (are they going to ask carrie lam to pay?)

- got space (house/toilet should be cramped...)

- can get stock now (despite the supply chain/shipping chaos)

can they get installers or not? I don't know HK well enough, but i imagine that lots of skilled workers are likely to be from PRC (just like here in SG)?

Replace the existing toilet seat with toto toilet seat also no space?

Unlike SG, HK do not rely on PRC installer.  PRC only export hi end PRC to HK, like 2nd gen of rich or political.

47 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Of course....as often, jest talk back there...

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

Replace the existing toilet seat with toto toilet seat also no space?

Unlike SG, HK do not rely on PRC installer.  PRC only export hi end PRC to HK, like 2nd gen of rich or political.

i dunno exactly toto, but those i tried before in Jap and taiwan with the bidget, i found them a bit bigger than what i have at home. hope HK toilets not cramped till a bit more also cannot afford lor.

Real or not? even if real, can't be all right? I have PRC relatives who went out to stay in hk since maybe 10+ yr ago. They not high end ones leh...

• Praise 1

9 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

i dunno exactly toto, but those i tried before in Jap and taiwan with the bidget, i found them a bit bigger than what i have at home. hope HK toilets not cramped till a bit more also cannot afford lor.

Real or not? even if real, can't be all right? I have PRC relatives who went out to stay in hk since maybe 10+ yr ago. They not high end ones leh...

I am not talking about the toilet bowl.  I am talking about toilet seat.  1 of the must buy item for PRC.

Unlike us, HK has a lot of less educated ppl.

Even HKPF has about 60% recruits who did not meet A level qualification every intake.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2