Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

27 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

Understand China passed the security Law on HK on Thursday, but what changes? Anyone care to summarise the impact why the angmo countries so worked up?

Cos they no longer can infiltrate hk as they wish and also for trump its a good time to create more chaos in china and divert attention for his problems in own backyard

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

(edited)
31 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

Understand China passed the security Law on HK on Thursday, but what changes? Anyone care to summarise the impact why the angmo countries so worked up?

amdk must anyhow shout ma ... to showoff their duakeeness ...

Edited by Wt_know

(edited)

http://www.bjd.com.cn/a/202005/29/WS5ed0d8c6e4b00aba04d1f205.html

英国拿护照问题施压干涉香港,外交部:保留采取相应措施权利

No wonder BNO don’t have Residency Right in UK

关于英国国民海外护照问题,英方曾与中方互换备忘录,明确承诺不给予持有英国国民海外护照的香港中国公民在英居留权。

Regarding the issue of British nationals ’overseas passports, the British side exchanged memorandums with China and made a clear commitment not to grant Hong Kong Chinese citizens holding British nationals’ overseas passports the right of abode in the UK.

Edited by inlinesix

Supercharged
2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Mind you, Brits want to return HK after WW2.  Mao don't want.

May I know the source of your claim?

I have read a book in Taiwan talking about this episode. the summary is that UK was in a hurry to re-claim HK after WWII ended, at the same time there were CCP units nearby in south China that could have entered HK and taken over. Whoever plant the flag first will get to keep.

For some unknown reason, the CCP units did not move down south, and the brits luckily manage to enter HK first. Do note that at that time, CCP was starting to engage in civil war with KMT, so HK may not be a priority.

But my impression is that even Taiwanese had acknowledged:

- Brits had absolutely no interest in letting go HK, even though they were unlikely to have open battle with CCP if CCP had re-claimed HK first with its battle-hardened forces.

- CCP did not then regard HK as a priority then, this could easily be explained in the context that the long and bigger civil war with KMT over entire China was just starting.

• Praise 2

15 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Cos they no longer can infiltrate hk as they wish and also for trump its a good time to create more chaos in china and divert attention for his problems in own backyard

Thanks. 

The article below gave a summary of events. But up to now no details have been released on the Security Law enacted by China right other than that it has been approved?

https://www.scmp.com/comment/opinion/article/3086440/if-hong-kong-had-enacted-national-security-laws-its-own-beijing

• Praise 1

(edited)
42 minutes ago, t0y0ta said:

May I know the source of your claim?

I have read a book in Taiwan talking about this episode. the summary is that UK was in a hurry to re-claim HK after WWII ended, at the same time there were CCP units nearby in south China that could have entered HK and taken over. Whoever plant the flag first will get to keep.

For some unknown reason, the CCP units did not move down south, and the brits luckily manage to enter HK first. Do note that at that time, CCP was starting to engage in civil war with KMT, so HK may not be a priority.

But my impression is that even Taiwanese had acknowledged:

- Brits had absolutely no interest in letting go HK, even though they were unlikely to have open battle with CCP if CCP had re-claimed HK first with its battle-hardened forces.

- CCP did not then regard HK as a priority then, this could easily be explained in the context that the long and bigger civil war with KMT over entire China was just starting.

http://paper.wenweipo.com/2018/03/06/WH1803060001.htm

CCP intends to use HK as a bridge to the West. Xinhua HK office was the China Liaison Office.

Edited by inlinesix

9 minutes ago, K_sujadi said:

The demonstration protest really aren't working

Who say?!! 

INDEPENDENCE FOR HONGKONH!!! KEEP FIGHTING!!!!!!!!! 

• Haha! 1

33 minutes ago, K_sujadi said:

The demonstration protest really aren't working

It will work when hk economy crash ccp will give up the city, so continue to wreck hk please

• Haha! 1

10 hours ago, sake said:

the relevant section 17:00 to 20:00.

well worth your 3 minutes

What a way to advertise his book🤭

Twincharged
9 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

It will work when hk economy crash ccp will give up the city, so continue to wreck hk please

Then convert into FIBUA training area. 

Twincharged
14 hours ago, Hubwee said:

only they can suppress their protesters . HKG police use rubber bullets , it’s against human rights ... cos should use real bullets ...

I was about to post this.... Trump is the real sovereign. 

China makes law to stop protest which started because hkg wanted to enforce a murder trial... But this is considered abude of Human Rights. 

Trump want to use lethal force to stop a protest because the law was abused and caused a death in the hands of law enforcers and that is justifiable. 

Companies/ppl that support him are considered patriotic. 

Twitter mark his tweets and he wants to close them down. 

3M refused to ship all masks to US and there will be hell to pay. 

So basically,  he is sovereign. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

29 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

I was about to post this.... Trump is the real sovereign. 

China makes law to stop protest which started because hkg wanted to enforce a murder trial... But this is considered abude of Human Rights. 

Trump want to use lethal force to stop a protest because the law was abused and caused a death in the hands of law enforcers and that is justifiable. 

Companies/ppl that support him are considered patriotic. 

Twitter mark his tweets and he wants to close them down. 

3M refused to ship all masks to US and there will be hell to pay. 

So basically,  he is sovereign. 

In this context, my dictionary says sovereign = prick 

• Praise 1

Twincharged
2 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

In this context, my dictionary says sovereign = prick 

... And a GIGANTIC one !

• Haha! 1

15 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

... And a GIGANTIC one !

That’s the issue...he thinks he has one...Melanee please cum clean...

↡ Advertisement