NDP combine rehearsals starts tomorrow.

post-2654-0-62377000-1560478629_thumb.jpg

Army vehicles on standby liao.

post-2654-0-20089200-1560478686_thumb.jpg

post-2654-0-81796500-1560478701_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Those tanks, are they going to HK?  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

The Padang area starts to get busy and crowded from tomorrow until actual NDP. Also time for people to go catch fireworks.  :D

Those tanks, are they going to HK?  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

HK had not seen our latest "Hunter" tanks ....  [sly]

Sent 8 there ... :XD:

↡ Advertisement

Those tanks, are they going to HK? [:p][laugh][laugh]

Heng terrex not now

If not wait use our terrex

Better not use those terrex that got stopped at HK...sekali got HW bug that might stall or worse remotely point the gun at TDM...then both sides immediately stand two liao.

Went for CR3 yesterday.

Went with a few friends but we were seated separately.

The mobile column is really quite a lot of vehicles. More ga Chang compared to sg50.

The finale fireworks annoyingly can't be seen well from the main spectator stand which sucks...

If anyone is going, I would leave like at 750. Walk out to esplanade side and see the fireworks.

post-4207-0-80437600-1561859794_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lala81

Went for CR3 yesterday.

The mobile column is really quite a lot of vehicles. More ga Chang compared to sg50.

The finale fireworks annoyingly can't be seen well from the main spectator stand which sucks...

If anyone is going, I would leave like at 750. Walk out to esplanade side and see the fireworks.

What is CR3? How you manage to get ticket de?

Actually... if too much emphasis on mobile column, not a good thing.

Cos the purpose of inviting TDM is what? Improve relation or worsen? What's the massage..

Went for CR3 yesterday.

Did you get good shots of the hunter?

Some pic showed it seemed to be much bigger than Leo 2.

What is CR3? How you manage to get ticket de?

Combined rehearsal 3.

My reservist unit involved in some ndp stuff

Edited by Lala81

Actually... if too much emphasis on mobile column, not a good thing.

Cos the purpose of inviting TDM is what? Improve relation or worsen? What's the massage..

Did you get good shots of the hunter?

Some pic showed it seemed to be much bigger than Leo 2.

I didn't bother to take photos. It was drizzling on and off and I only took two ponchos earlier on (hands full already) at the distribution point for my family. So I had to scramble across other people to get to the ponchos being distribute out by the organisers.

The hunter is not bigger than a leopard but its quite a bit bigger than the bionix. Maybe by 20%.

Edited by Lala81

Actually I suspect the mobile column is planned to like show some nationalistic price to our own populous... Mahathir will probably fall asleep. Haha doubt he cares what we display.

After all the maritime issues where we didn't do anything except post the navy or coast guard vessels there.

I didn't bother to take photos. It was drizzling on and off and I only took two ponchos earlier on (hands full already) at the distribution point for my family. So I had to scramble across other people to get to the ponchos being distribute out by the organisers.

The hunter is not bigger than a leopard but its quite a bit bigger than the bionix. Maybe by 20%.

Poncho not inside the goodie pack?

Poncho not inside the goodie pack?

Distributed together with a gardenia bun separately.

Not inside the funpack itself. These funpacks were packed few months back, maybe the poncho was not available for packing then.

Distributed together with a gardenia bun separately.

Not inside the funpack itself. These funpacks were packed few months back, maybe the poncho was not available for packing then.

Maybe it is due to CR not preview? Preview fun pack should have all the items packed included the poncho? Only the bun is distributed separately.

Maybe it is due to CR not preview? Preview fun pack should have all the items packed included the poncho? Only the bun is distributed separately.

MPs should take turns provide abalone porridge

maybe got poncho. my wife found one pack just now with it.

But they distributed ponchos anyway. So maybe we didn't look hard enough. The seats are adequate and way better than sitting on some bench, but u won't really call them comfortable.

maybe got poncho. my wife found one pack just now with it.

But they distributed ponchos anyway. So maybe we didn't look hard enough. The seats are adequate and way better than sitting on some bench, but u won't really call them comfortable.

The seats in pandang and floating stage different?

The seats in pandang and floating stage different?

From what i recall since it's 11 years ago since i did NDP at floating stage, the viewing gallery there is more like regular stadium seats. more legroom.

The padang one is adequate but tighter lor and some of the rows can be quite long.

In the area i'm seated in the central area facing national gallery, the row is like almost 30 seats in 1 row.

Actually I suspect the mobile column is planned to like show some nationalistic price to our own populous... Mahathir will probably fall asleep. Haha doubt he cares what we display.

After all the maritime issues where we didn't do anything except post the navy or coast guard vessels there.

Multi purpose la.. important to show citizens and try to instil pride and confidence.

Also to show others.. it's said that the first time we paraded amx13 tanks, KL was caught by surprise cos they no tank. There were tensions then and allegedly some talks of "taking back" Singapore.

Anyway.. many photographers will be from Foreign govts who will be checking every detail of every piece of equipment.

Malaysia "tourist" included.

Multi purpose la.. important to show citizens and try to instil pride and confidence.

Also to show others.. it's said that the first time we paraded amx13 tanks, KL was caught by surprise cos they no tank. There were tensions then and allegedly some talks of "taking back" Singapore.

Anyway.. many photographers will be from Foreign govts who will be checking every detail of every piece of equipment.

Other than the usual stuff that are crowd pleasers, red lions, fireworks, flypast.

There's a part early on where they discuss the early history of singapore institutions from colonial times. That part is quite interesting for history buffs lik eme. Old pictures on the screen. POSB, SGH, predecessor to PSA etc. 

The performance items are still ok. Objectively speaking it's better than the ones that was at NDP 2008 when i had to watch them, but still not something i want to watch again. Quite boring for my younger son as well.

Padang is only once every five years or so ? Or during special occasion ? You're very lucky to have watched one at the Padang, tickets would have been more limited than stadium or marina bay. [thumbsup]

From what i recall since it's 11 years ago since i did NDP at floating stage, the viewing gallery there is more like regular stadium seats. more legroom.

The padang one is adequate but tighter lor and some of the rows can be quite long.

In the area i'm seated in the central area facing national gallery, the row is like almost 30 seats in 1 row.

Most importantly, our planes got engines can fly one ... and fly everyday .. [laugh] Seems these days they been rehearsing a lot more than previous years.

Edited by Roadrunner2029

Padang is only once every five years or so ? Or during special occasion ? You're very lucky to have watched one at the Padang, tickets would have been more limited than stadium or marina bay. [thumbsup]

Most importantly, our planes got engines can fly one ... and fly everyday .. [laugh] Seems these days they been rehearsing a lot more than previous years.

i dunno last year was held at which venue (since the national stadium cannot afford the repeated rehearsals required for NDP cockup).

↡ Advertisement