NDP combine rehearsals starts tomorrow.

post-2654-0-62377000-1560478629_thumb.jpg

Army vehicles on standby liao.

post-2654-0-20089200-1560478686_thumb.jpg

post-2654-0-81796500-1560478701_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

Supersonic

The Padang area starts to get busy and crowded from tomorrow until actual NDP. Also time for people to go catch fireworks.  :D

Better not use those terrex that got stopped at HK...sekali got HW bug that might stall or worse remotely point the gun at TDM...then both sides immediately stand two liao.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Went for CR3 yesterday.

Went with a few friends but we were seated separately.

The mobile column is really quite a lot of vehicles. More ga Chang compared to sg50.

The finale fireworks annoyingly can't be seen well from the main spectator stand which sucks...

If anyone is going, I would leave like at 750. Walk out to esplanade side and see the fireworks.

post-4207-0-80437600-1561859794_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Went for CR3 yesterday.

The mobile column is really quite a lot of vehicles. More ga Chang compared to sg50.

The finale fireworks annoyingly can't be seen well from the main spectator stand which sucks...

If anyone is going, I would leave like at 750. Walk out to esplanade side and see the fireworks.

What is CR3? How you manage to get ticket de?

Actually... if too much emphasis on mobile column, not a good thing.

Cos the purpose of inviting TDM is what? Improve relation or worsen? What's the massage..

Went for CR3 yesterday.

Did you get good shots of the hunter?

Some pic showed it seemed to be much bigger than Leo 2.

(edited)

What is CR3? How you manage to get ticket de?

Combined rehearsal 3.

My reservist unit involved in some ndp stuff

Edited by Lala81

(edited)

Actually... if too much emphasis on mobile column, not a good thing.

Cos the purpose of inviting TDM is what? Improve relation or worsen? What's the massage..

Did you get good shots of the hunter?

Some pic showed it seemed to be much bigger than Leo 2.

I didn't bother to take photos. It was drizzling on and off and I only took two ponchos earlier on (hands full already) at the distribution point for my family. So I had to scramble across other people to get to the ponchos being distribute out by the organisers.

The hunter is not bigger than a leopard but its quite a bit bigger than the bionix. Maybe by 20%.

Edited by Lala81

Actually I suspect the mobile column is planned to like show some nationalistic price to our own populous... Mahathir will probably fall asleep. Haha doubt he cares what we display.

After all the maritime issues where we didn't do anything except post the navy or coast guard vessels there.

Supersonic

I didn't bother to take photos. It was drizzling on and off and I only took two ponchos earlier on (hands full already) at the distribution point for my family. So I had to scramble across other people to get to the ponchos being distribute out by the organisers.

The hunter is not bigger than a leopard but its quite a bit bigger than the bionix. Maybe by 20%.

Poncho not inside the goodie pack?

Poncho not inside the goodie pack?

Distributed together with a gardenia bun separately.

Not inside the funpack itself. These funpacks were packed few months back, maybe the poncho was not available for packing then.

Supersonic

Distributed together with a gardenia bun separately.

Not inside the funpack itself. These funpacks were packed few months back, maybe the poncho was not available for packing then.

Maybe it is due to CR not preview? Preview fun pack should have all the items packed included the poncho? Only the bun is distributed separately.

Maybe it is due to CR not preview? Preview fun pack should have all the items packed included the poncho? Only the bun is distributed separately.

MPs should take turns provide abalone porridge
↡ Advertisement