NDP 2019

Adrianli

Other than the usual stuff that are crowd pleasers, red lions, fireworks, flypast.

There's a part early on where they discuss the early history of singapore institutions from colonial times. That part is quite interesting for history buffs lik eme. Old pictures on the screen. POSB, SGH, predecessor to PSA etc.

The performance items are still ok. Objectively speaking it's better than the ones that was at NDP 2008 when i had to watch them, but still not something i want to watch again. Quite boring for my younger son as well.

colonial times? have you teem the centennial acts at Fort canning? quite interesting as well. Kids will love it. My wife brought my son there during the weekday.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

The mobile column will be going to several districts this year. I'm not sure about whether it has the whole thing or only the SAF component.

So do check it out. over the national day wkend.

For the padang, the mobile column travels from Stanford road side towards victoria hall if it helps. I suspect they are held on nicoll highway before the drive past (towards city).

Yah, there always waiting at Nicoll highway in front if Suntec city.