Lai liao, Azmin Ali is the the new Anwar?

Lala81

TDM is the master puppeteer, not sure taking advantage of the situation correctly described the drama.

who knows, mayb he wrote the script... [sly]  [:p]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

You the Director ? ... [sly]

You forgot to add the Sound and Lighting Directors ... :omg:

That's why the video not sharp & sound so soft ... :we-all-gonna-die:

I dont know and cannot appreciate male-male kind of act... <_<  [laugh]  [laugh]  

I dont know and cannot appreciate male-male kind of act... <_<  [laugh] 

When you are paid to do a job, do it professionally for the benefits of all viewers ...... :we-all-gonna-die:

See, your products has now causing doubt on who the actors ... :confident:

:XD:

(edited)

Why can't Az and An just work together?

They are so alike and like the same things.

They should be best of friends.

Bum chums. Blood bothers. Bosom buddies.

:D  

Edited by Jamesc

All these homo sensual politicians in Msia.

They really cannot stop themselves stabbing each other in the back

side.

110691087-cartoon-stick-drawing-conceptu

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

same old plot!!!

can change the story line or not?

Story line cannot change, because this story line is the single one guaranteed to stir up the most controversy in "conservative" malaysia.

We might all laugh at it, but believe me, such stories do gain considerable traction among the less educated, less informed, religious, rural folk in malaysia. There is nothing worse than bum players, in their view.

You can embezzle millions of the people's money, get involved in sex scandals (with opposite sex), is still forgivable, in their eyes. But not bum players, never accepted in a million years!

• Praise 3

(edited)

Why can't Az and An just work together?

They are so alike and like the same things.

They should be best of friends.

Bum chums. Blood bothers. Bosom buddies.

They like the same things, not like each other, thats the main problem. Both want to give and no one want to take..

To work well, they must like each other, and yet like different things.

Like going KTV, if all like the same things, we end up fighting over the same girl, but if all like different things, we end up one big happy family. 

One of my ex colleague was my best  kaki, and we like each other so much we always tag team work together.

Why? He likes MILF, I like XMM, he eats all the fats from the pig trotter, and I eat all the lean meat,  he drinks only soft drinks and I drink beer. 

So you see how we never fight and always keep a look out for each other on what we like?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

same old plot!!!

can change the story line or not?

Rumours has it that atok94 had nothing to do with the plot, but a powerplay by someone in PHs leadership that was schemed by some of his top cadres. And of course being majority muslim, most malaysian will not want someone with such an inclination to run the country. Anwar is forever PM-in-waiting and Azmin will be a close 2nd to that......the only one to gain is without doubt Atok family with or without his involvement.

KNN, all backside also not sit warm yet, already ownself hoot ownself liao, how to manage the country? More like a one term gov to me...

First time I see got opposition support the ruling PM...

Really is lao ma boleh !!! [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

(edited)

Homo senuality is known as the vice of the Greeks.

Some people call gay sex as Greek sex.

But ancient Greece had all the smartest men and great philosophers.

If you want smart men in position of power you just have to accept gay men.

There again this is just the opinion of a dumb lesbian.

Edited by Jamesc

Turbocharged
(edited)

KNN, all backside also not sit warm yet, already ownself hoot ownself liao, how to manage the country? More like a one term gov to me...

First time I see got opposition support the ruling PM...

Really is lao ma boleh !!! [thumbsup][laugh][laugh]

All along this was his game. His Bersatu is a small component of PH, no way can compete with PKR. So he works with his erstwhile "frenemies" and I am not surprised if he is also orchestrating the in-fighting in PKR.

Truly a master strategist even at his age. It's like playing poker with a weak hand but still eventually winning.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 3

So, looks like Anwar will not get to be PM anytime soon or later or ever.

Everytime its about time for him to take over, another gay, i mean soiled mattress will be thrown to the process.

He's not surrounded by ppl loyal to him or easily er....changed loyalty at the drop of wealth.

I think JB may decide to part ways with govt of the day AFTER Mahathir's very overdue journey to somewhere far far far away.

Personally, these days, Anwar seems to have a blurr expression or puzzled look from media photos or its intentional to show him in a bad light.

Just my tots. He is either naive or overly confident that Mahathir really meant him to be next PM.

• Praise 2

All along this was his game. His Bersatu is a small component of PH, no way can compete with PKR. So he works with his erstwhile "frenemies" and I am not surprised if he is also orchestrating the in-fighting in PKR.

Truly a master strategist even at his age. It's like playing poker with a weak hand but still eventually winning.

Madhatter invited Anwar to join UMNO.

Madhatter advised Azmin to work for Anwar.

The rift within PKR has been there for the longest time.

↡ Advertisement