COE Bidding – 2nd Round of June 2019

Carbon82

Supercharged

Recent bidding threads here are getting quieter. Nobody interested in predicting the COE prices already?

↡ Advertisement

are you sure?

my son said he need a car to drive to nui, my wife let him take her Volvo and get a mini for herself.

car ownership is still a wish to most people, else you will not see so many coe conti car with new number plate on the road recently.

Like some has already mentioned, your experience is 1 sample. It also looks like you have no problems buying another car for the sake of your son (r u bragging?). If cost is not a concern, of course then the more cars the merrier.

Therefore I could easily say my son don't want a car. Is that representative of the whole population?

Car ownership may still be a wish, but the power of the wish is diminished by alternatives. Of course everybody will want to have a car, and at the same time choose not to drive it as and when they want to, if cost was not a concern.

However, with better alternatives and a cost to consider, the wish to have a car diminished. Therefore less people are willing to spend on a car, as the incremental benefit from it has reduced compared to the past.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

As usual, must ask why the shrink in quota. Likewise, the same group will not be chasing for COE too. So, smaller pool of COE(s) will be competed by same? larger? or smaller group of car's buyers. This info is larger retrospective.

Is spore resident population is still growing? yes?  means more people, even if demand does not increase, supply drops... figure the rest out yourself.

Recent bidding threads here are getting quieter. Nobody interested in predicting the COE prices already?

lol don't know how to predict anymore...after the go-jek intrusion ...abit haywire..looking at the bids received ..quantity is there..quality is rather uncertain wor... 

Supersonic

Few months back, action starts by 3.30pm.

Now at 3.45pm, still quiet

The action seems to be getting more and more late liao.

• Praise 1

The action seems to be getting more and more late liao.

Sign of weak demand?

Recent trend of COE has been rocket science technology

buying sentiment affected by the news of the implementation of satellite ERP

because its so Fugly?? lol

• Praise 1