Shift to new satellite base ERP system in 2020

Staff69

Yup.... especially when you just got your fat bonuses .... :a-happy:

Chiong all the way, why worry about the charges ... :we-all-gonna-die:

:grin:

Only charge to worry about is the court one.

Court no. 21,hor, not COURTS super sale.

:D

↡ Advertisement

There can be grouses and complaints about this but at the end of the day, all is just gonna be futile. We need to thank the 70% really. Wonder if they are here though. You make your choice, dun complain...

Trust me, there are, and a lot infact.

Dun skip the obvious too lah.

Anyways 70% or 30% its still Singaporeans. Never know got United States of Singapore too.

We over here also think u lack common sense and ability not to look beyond personal agenda.

Democracy at work. 70% or 30%, still the rights of citizens to vote who they want.

Indeed, we feel blessed. The safety and security did not come free or easy. That's why dun assume that our needs and wants are not met. Yours might not but it doesn't mean others are in the same feel.

Have a great weekend and safe ride too.

Cheers

Oh..hope u like the new higher fines and new electricity and gas tariffs. Hahaha carrot head.

Don't think you know what you are talking about. Sheep will just like whatever people give.

Oh..hope u like the new higher fines and new electricity and gas tariffs. Hahaha carrot head.

Don't think you know what you are talking about. Sheep will just like whatever people give.

Thanks for your concern. Am on fixed rates. That's one's choice isn't it?

Sheep?

• Praise 1

(edited)

Thanks for your concern. Am on fixed rates. That's one's choice isn't it?

Sheep? ðð better than dogs led by kpkb ppl all the time. Like mad dogs barking cos there's barking, doesn't matter why.

Hehe. Have a good weekend. We are blessed with peace and security. Cherish it well.

Safe ride

Cheers

And u still say many people don't complain, just living in your own world. Look around you, many people need help, things can be done much better. Seriously think u are one of those hired to post. Oh ya selfish dude, hide in your own hole with "security" and don't come out if you are so scared of everything.

Must be those mummy boy + teacher's fav boy when u were younger! Haha

Btw, your "we" here means 100% of the citizen? Lame.

enjoy your life there in your dreamy hole

Edited by Ninezenith

And u still say many people don't complain, just living in your own world. Look around you, many people need help, things can be done much better. Seriously think u are one of those hired to post. Oh ya selfish dude, hide in your own hole with "security" and don't come out if you are so scared of everything.

Must be those mummy boy + teacher's fav boy when u were younger! Haha

Btw, your "we" here means 100% of the citizen? Lame.

enjoy your life there in your dreamy hole ðð¤£

Dun know why u so upset that there are happy ppl and genuinely feel that safety and peace is not free or a given.

Anyways, i am a grateful citizen and i am appreciative that whilst not the best or perfect, me and my loved ones can enjoy 3 simple meals daily, have clean water and able to sleep peacefully. We do not compare with our neighbours on material stuff and we live within our means.

Whatever dreamy hole u write about is not a dream to us. Its a blessed life. Not of material abundance but good health and loved ones able to come together often to yada and eat.

70% or 30%, all are citizens. Must agree with 30% then considered smart and not be called names? Must agree with 30% then its true democracy?

Dun know me yet judge me. My happiness incite your jealousy? My ability to live within my means and hence enjoy living is a pain to you? Hence, i have no rights to be a citizen because i do not kpkb all the time?

• Praise 7

I hope they increase the DIPS from existing 24 points to say, 2,000,000 points if an island-wide speed monitoring is implemented via GPS. Otherwise, my license will be gantong in 1 trip.

• Praise 4

I hope they increase the DIPS from existing 24 points to say, 2,000,000 points if an island-wide speed monitoring is implemented via GPS. Otherwise, my license will be gantong in 1 trip.

24 points gone liao...lta fix FOC SWD inside your G30  :a-toast:

for you to enjoy ... beep beep beep  [drivingcar]

• Praise 1

Twincharged

the onboard unit is significantly bigger than the old and is intrusive

owners spend thousands on options only to be have their interior asthetic value destroyed by this OBU

anybody wondered how a OBU would look like in a Ferrari, Lambo, Bentley or Rolls

• Praise 1

Why are you so judgemental when LTA has not even released photos of the OBD?

the onboard unit is significantly bigger than the old and is intrusive

owners spend thousands on options only to be have their interior asthetic value destroyed by this OBU

anybody wondered how a OBU would look like in a Ferrari, Lambo, Bentley or Rolls

• Praise 1

Twincharged

obviously I know something

Why are you so judgemental when LTA has not even released photos of the OBD?

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Dunno why can't they design a more discreet version put inside glove box like Japan etc.

yes, I want this option too

I will pay, I don't want or need the extra functions

make one on board simi that is out of my sight, hide it somewhere in the car, link it to my bank/credit card account and keep my dashboard clean and unobtrusive